Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? (1216 Views)

Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! / All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by mickeyrova(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2017
Please share.
Also let us know the outcomes so that we can learn too.
Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by pasqal09: 7:12am On Jan 21, 2017
I walk up to thme and tell them.
Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2017
nonsense
Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by mickeyrova(m): 7:16am On Jan 21, 2017
pasqal09:
I walk up to thme and tell them.
And?
Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2017
Though she's in a serious relationship(d type that leads to marriage). I told her I don't care but will state my heart whether she likes it or yes.
We don't talk anymore but I am happy I let it out,no regrets

3 Likes

Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Though she's in a serious relationship(d type that leads to marriage). I told her I don't care but will state my heart whether she likes it or yes.
We don't talk anymore but I am happy I let it out,no regrets
Aeya
Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2017
A few miles. About 1250 miles I guess cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by RENOWNED2(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Man!, i cant remember the last time i was attracted to someone. im to busy/depressed right now to care
Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by mickeyrova(m): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
A few miles. About 1250 miles I guess cheesy cheesy
Lol..
Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by mickeyrova(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
RENOWNED2:
Man!, i cant remember the last time i was attracted to someone. im to busy/depressed right now to care
Please oo.depression is bad.
Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by Bluezy13(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
To those who care
Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by Pelon(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
I coiled my hair with polish just to look fly,good old days
Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by mickeyrova(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pelon:
I coiled my hair with polish just to look fly,good old days
Lol.
Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Nma27:
Aeya

Feel sorry not for me,dearest, for thy had moveth on. I just wish I never met her
Re: How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Feel sorry not for me,dearest, for thy had moveth on. I just wish I never met her
D lord b with you.

(1) (Reply)

4 Different Types Of Orgasms Every Woman Should Experience / What Will You Do In This Situation? PIC / Do You Need A Sugar Mommy/daddy Or Lesbian Or Gay Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.