Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed (2162 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! / EXPLOSIVE!!! Secret 1914 Amalgamation Document Finally EXPOSED (PHOTOS) / Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by pcmecom(m): 2:42am On Nov 28, 2009
Hi
A couple of months back I posted a similar topic with regards to global warming, it generated alot of debate in this forum with people for and against global warming. But I guess the debate is over because it has been exposed that the global warming is a man-made hoax designed by greedy and selfish scientist in the west to keep developing countries in the dark.

for those that still have their reservation about this issue. See for yourself!!

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct2=uk%2F0_0_s_1_0_t&usg=AFQjCNHzVi9Og1XbifdETZExs6_Xvngelw&sig2=T37uGkSwLbie9sFaYPvLxQ&cid=1477795913&ei=FmsQS4DYNuXNjAevmNSWAg&rt=SEARCH&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fearth%2Fcopenhagen-climate-change-confe%2F6672875%2FWhos-to-blame-for-Climategate.html

javascript:void(0);
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by pcmecom(m): 2:45am On Nov 28, 2009
more proof

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct2=uk%2F0_0_s_1_1_aa&usg=AFQjCNF7S87oFwLzwMnu9s22NNJHaHr1kQ&sig2=X2lY_ngzWkqTS2ywbZupFw&cid=1477795913&ei=FmsQS4DYNuXNjAevmNSWAg&rt=SEARCH&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbiggovernment.com%2F2009%2F11%2F27%2Fcross-examining-the-climate-change-scammers%2F

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct2=uk%2F0_0_s_1_2_aa&usg=AFQjCNGj8_O-ufcP-8nPFM9MhPOjxMlYGw&sig2=PQ84GtRz2CxKfaeMQXfrLg&cid=1477795913&ei=FmsQS4DYNuXNjAevmNSWAg&rt=SEARCH&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.examiner.com%2Fx-31244-Louisville-Public-Policy-Examiner~y2009m11d27-Global-warming-fraud-uncovered

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct2=uk%2F0_0_s_3_0_t&usg=AFQjCNGThA0giQ0Q-pOJj0VcmLxw5biJlw&sig2=6w79KSJx05mWpwtcFKGVEg&cid=1474358463&ei=FmsQS4DYNuXNjAevmNSWAg&rt=SEARCH&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffto.co.za%2Fnews%2Fclimate-fraud-shock-2009112415861.html

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct2=uk%2F0_0_s_3_1_aa&usg=AFQjCNFffzgVYbAkqvWhnI80tccgFD-lDA&sig2=DHS7EwALaBiEPd7WA8_uMQ&cid=1474358463&ei=FmsQS4DYNuXNjAevmNSWAg&rt=SEARCH&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.humanevents.com%2Farticle.php%3Fid%3D34550

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct2=uk%2F0_0_s_3_2_aa&usg=AFQjCNG6BjL4WdmRJ7roApKcqyoqBlNEvA&sig2=lWxrsLtK9OJvizm-FHHAvw&cid=1474358463&ei=FmsQS4DYNuXNjAevmNSWAg&rt=SEARCH&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.americanthinker.com%2F2009%2F11%2Fthe_evidence_of_climate_fraud.html
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by pcmecom(m): 2:46am On Nov 28, 2009
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by donjon: 3:00am On Nov 28, 2009
A warning has been issued to ships in the southern Pacific Ocean after more than 100 icebergs were spotted drifting towards New Zealand.
The icebergs, some of which are 200m (650ft) in size, are believed to have broken from an Antarctic ice floe.
Many scientists have said they believe these segments will break up long before reaching the New Zealand coastline.
The last time such a large flotilla was spotted so nearby was in 2006.
Maritime New Zealand has issued the alert to vessels in the area although it is not a major shipping lane.
Spokesman Ross Henderson said: "It is really just a general warning for shipping in that area to be on the alert for icebergs."
Earlier spot
Glaciologist Neal Young, from the Australian Antarctic Division, said the flotilla was heading towards New Zealand's main South Island.
Mr Young said satellite photography spotted just one cluster of icebergs but that was not to say more were not around.

He said the closest iceberg - about 30m high (98ft), was 160 miles (257.5km) south east of New Zealand's Stewart Island.
Earlier this month the Australian government organisation reported larger icebergs were seen floating off Tasmania's Macquarie Island territory. It is believed this particular flotilla stems from those giant chunks - one which was estimated to be double the size of Beijing's "Bird's Nest" Olympic Stadium.
A number of scientists say they believe the icebergs originally broke away from the Ross Sea Ice Shelf in 2000 and have been drifting and slowly breaking apart since then, reports say.
Full story here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8379690.stm
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by Beaf: 3:20am On Nov 28, 2009
It is only shallow people that think Global Warming is a fraud because of a couple of fraudulent scientists.
The Inuit testify to the fact that there is less ice every year. In Siberia, the permafrost is melting at an unprecedented rate. The glaciers on Kilimanjaro have all but disappeared.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by donjon: 3:26am On Nov 28, 2009
One incident of manipulation by some lazy scientists does not make global warming a fruad!
Glaciers are breaking away and melting, and when glaciers melt, sea levels rise, and with rising sea levels massive flooding & submerging occurs with every rainfall in cities below sea level.
Understand?
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by donjon: 3:33am On Nov 28, 2009
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by PeeDaVinci: 3:57am On Nov 28, 2009
@poster, i am tempted to dislose my identity to you, but, i just can't, i dont know how far out of nigeria you have gone, but my research has taken me to interior parts iceland, and to very close to antartica, (not just once). FYI, I work in Alfred Wegener Institute- i wont go into theory of global warming with you, it may be a little bit complex for you, but i will just tell you some practical observable things, I have twice seen iceberg (as big as what you can imagine) crumble that generated a sea wave of about 7 meters 4 kilometers away (where we were)

i dont know how old you are, but I am old enough to know when rain starts falling fully in march (in osogbo, nigeria), i am old to enough to tell you things are not the way they used to be.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 28, 2009
Carbon tax is coming or is it here already? From what I heard, humans only account for 3% of global warming. 97% is by other natural activities. So basically carbon tax should be the fraud not global warming.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by Beaf: 5:10am On Nov 28, 2009
9jaganja:

Carbon tax is coming or is it here already? From what I heard, humans only account for 3% of global warming. 97% is by other natural activities.  So basically carbon tax should be the fraud not global warming.

Exactly!
The point people miss is that Global Warming is very real. There is scientific concensus about human involvement in its causes, but some uncertainty exists as to if it isn't just part of a natural cycle.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by montelik(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2009
@ poster. do not exaggerate. the scandal does not necessarily prove AGW is a total fraud. but it does prove that the science is far from settled and has never been settled. the scandal proves that unfortunately the science around AGW and climate change has been politicized and monetized. hence we can no longer trust the opinions of most in the AGW science community, since we now know they will "massage" data to support their conclusions and they will bury or destroy data that questions it. What I would expect from all of this is that we finally have an open, serious and honest debate about AGW without all the politics, name-calling and down right destruction of scientific debate. The scientists who have been maligned and censored from making their case against AGW should finally be given a chance to be heard in full without demagoguery. The pro-AGW scientific community should be forced to publish in full all their research and documents, after all most are doing their work using government money. They should answer all the "inconvenient truths" that question the basis of their assumptions. It is the least we can do before we turn the worlds energy industry on its head and cause chaos in the name of at best questionable science.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by pcmecom(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2009
There is no doubt that the global climate is changing, and we can see evidence of this with the melting of ice carps, increase in drought and famine in areas in regions which they didnt previously existed, and the spread of diseseas like malaria to temperate regions

But the point is climatic changes is not new to the planet, there had been times where the global climatic conditions where even hotter than what we are currently experiencing(check climate during medieval times), and even as recent 1970 scientist reported that the global climate was "cooling" and man was heading for another iceage.

Throught out the earth existence there has been climatic variatiion whether hot or cold, and this variation were caused by the "sun". The sun generates most of the world's energy. People shouldnt be made to believe that the climate is changing becuase of co2 emission, or greenhouse gases.

for more evidence kindly watch this video clip, its self explanatory
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5576670191369613647&ei=8O8QS9OjKZSo-AaQj7C-Dg&q=global+warming+swindle&hl=en
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by SEFAGO(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2009
But the point is climatic changes is not new to the planet, there had been times where the global climatic conditions where even hotter than what we are currently experiencing(check climate during medieval times), and even as recent 1970 scientist reported that the global climate was "cooling" and man was heading for another iceage.

yeah any idiot knows that climatic change is not new to the planet. But this climatic change is being caused by human activities. It would be impossible to know the disastrous effects of human activities on the climate considering our limited lifespan but continuing our sit down look attitude would make our children curse us.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by pcmecom(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2009
@sefago
I appreciate your contribution to this debate. There is no doubt that man's activities has contributed to the destruction of the "environment" and we can see evidence of this with the oil spillage in the niger delta regions. But the point is dont get weather and climate all mixed up.

I would like to ask you some questions, and they include:

1. What is the major factor that contribute to changes in climate?

2. What is the percentage of man's activities and natural activities with regards to climate change?

3. Has changes in the climate occured previously?

I am hoping you will answer these question. Thanks for your contribution
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by bibiking1(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2009
Here we go again!
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by superboi(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
While i dont think that global warming is a fraud, i think the whole movement is very fraudulet and politizied-(imagine al gore winning the noble peace prize?)personally i think we should be tackling population growth instead of attacking oil coys,airline et al as this coys have greatly improved their efficiency in the past 30years,the task would just reverse the process as fund for R n D would go to pay tax.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by 4Play(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
SEFAGO:

yeah any idiot knows that climatic change is not new to the planet. But this climatic change is being caused by human activities.

It seems the more ignorant a person is, the more emphatic their claim.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by Beaf: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
pcmecom:

Hi
   A couple of months  back I posted a similar topic with regards to global warming, it generated alot of debate in this forum with people for and against global warming. But I guess the debate is over because it has been exposed that the global warming is a man-made hoax designed by greedy and selfish scientist in the west to keep developing countries in the dark.

for those that still have their reservation about this issue. See for yourself!!

So China is making emissions cuts because they are under the thumb of the West? Ridiculous, this is a country that has been building at least two power stations a week http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6769743.stm
Why would the Chinese allow a Western conspiracy drag down their economy? Why would the West too, allow their own economies to be dragged down by some mad science conspiracy? Think man!
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by pcmecom(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2009
@ beaf

two answers to your question

1. Global carbon tax

2. New world order

do a bit of research on the above, then perhaps u will begin to understand.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by No2Atheism(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2009
pcmecom:

@ beaf

two answers to your question

1. Global carbon tax

2. New world order

do a bit of research on the above, then perhaps u will begin to understand.

There is one more reason . . .

3. TO PREVENT DEVELOPING COUNTRIES FROM DEVELOPING . . . 

Or Have you ever seen a master that wants his servant to later become his master . . .
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by pcmecom(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2009
Is good to see that some people have woken up and some are waking up!!!
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by SEFAGO(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
Everything the west does is a conspiracy, to make sure other people don't succeed grin grin grin
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by pcmecom(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2009
Everything the west does is not a conspiracy, the developing countries are also responsible for their current state of underdevelopment, but one thing is certain the west has contributed greatly and are still contributing to the undevelopment of developing countries, and this "climate change" and the debate surrounding it is another form of "neo-colonialism"

Developing countries should resist it with everything in their arsenal!!!
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by yeswecan(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2009
PeeDaVinci:

@poster, i am tempted to dislose my identity to you, but, i just can't, i dont know how far out of nigeria you have gone, but my research has taken me to interior parts iceland, and to very close to antartica, (not just once). FYI, I work in Alfred Wegener Institute- i wont go into theory of global warming with you, it may be a little bit complex for you, but i will just tell you some practical observable things, I have twice seen iceberg (as big as what you can imagine) crumble that generated a sea wave of about 7 meters 4 kilometers away (where we were)

i dont know how old you are, but I am old enough to know when rain starts falling fully in march (in osogbo, nigeria), i am old to enough to tell you things are not the way they used to be.

h.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by yeswecan(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2009
PeeDaVinci:

Answer the point about the leaked email, i wouldn't doubt the existence of global warming but i don't think human activities has much to do with it, plus there isn't much we can do about it.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by WafiJoe(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
***sigh*** too many stories, the world get prablem
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by ChapelleS: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2009
dont mind the developed countries.the whole thing is a hoax.they have been exposed.climate-gate and the danish text.thank God
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by Beaf: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2009
All of you spreading silly conspiracy theories. Please tell us what the West would gain by de-industralising? Please create an easy list of points or shut up and stop spreading dangerous and braindead flat Earth theories.

The auto and oil industries alone are worth trillions of dollars. . . I don't even know where to start talking to people who want to think without applying simple logic.

Do you know how much energy the average Westerner consumes compared to the PHCN blighted average Nigerian? Believe me, if you knew, you would understand that to the West, current proposals amount to a total dismantling of current lifestyle and culture. How the hell is that some drugged up conspiracy against Africa that has even began to consume energy in any notable way?

Every religiousl fanatic and confirmed fool wakes up these days, thinking they are proclaiming Gods word to "sinners".

Fu cking crackpots.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by WafiJoe(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2009
ur name spells it all
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by Nchara: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2009
Global warming is real. The emails were hacked into and data altered by hackers.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by yeswecan(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2009
Nchara:

Global warming is real. The emails were hacked into and data altered by hackers.

What are you talking about hacked into what data when IGLO agreed to the emails yesterday on CNN.
Re: Global Warming Fraud Finally Exposed by Beaf: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2009
yeswecan:

What are you talking about hacked into what data when IGLO agreed to the emails yesterday on CNN.

If some scientists were being fraudulent about the position they held, does that mean the World isn't warming? I don't get this argument.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Inhumanity At Its Worst: Viewer Beware / How Pdp Spent $16 Billion On Electricity / Jega Pledges Free & Fair Election In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.