Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic (49548 Views)

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Keke Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers For Causing An Accident In Borno. Graphic Pics / ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by sugarbelly: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2017
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gip48vzAW6U/WIL72rMkL3I/AAAAAAADYYM/X01Id-s7wBEYdt_NZQ4uwbXRETNr2Xi6QCLcB/s1600/gay-son.jpg[/img]

A Director of Planning in one of the juicy ministries in Borno State, (names withheld) has been arrested by the state Police Command for allegedly inserting electric heater into the anus of his 10-year old son over the allegation of engaging in homosexual activities.

The top civil servant was said to have perpetrated the act upon hearing that his son performed the act with some politicians.

While the boy, names withheld, had claimed to have been raped at their 1000 Government Housing Estate residence, the father was said to have dismissed his story leading to the inflicting of the bodily injuries. Saturday Vanguard learnt that the victim was chained before his father, who was accused of denying his children western education carried out the act.

It was further gathered that the civil servant recently chained one of his daughters named Mama for insulting her stepmother in the estate. A top government official, who pleaded anonymity, said the director had been arrested. Efforts to confirm the incident from the Police Public Relations Officer of Borno State Command, Mr. Victor Isuku proved abortive. However, some residents told Saturday Vanguard that the estate was recording growing rate of homosexual activities.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/director-arrested-inserting-electric-heater-sons-anus-allegedly-gay/

4 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by INTROVERT(f): 7:26am On Jan 21, 2017
angry
angry
angry
angry
angry

This is too graphic for me please cover it.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by sugarbelly: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by NOC1(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2017
The man try but him no too try, he would have used a councillor.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by IVORY2009(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2017
INTROVERT:
angry angry angry angry angry
This is too graphic for me please cover it.
must u comment, dis introvert woman self!

33 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by nerodenero: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2017
The guy yansh don done grin grin grin.

Is cutting the head the medicine for headache?

Again, the physique doesn't look like that of a 10year old boy.

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by Julietcutie(f): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2017
lol good for the boy...next time you would choose between what's good or bad well

72 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by emerich(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Awon bobrisky, una don see abi .........

9 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by Mologi(m): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2017
this is inhumane......from all angle....

scary shi*t...

just look at the Yanch like MONKEY own...

16 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by menxer: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2017

Saturday Vanguard learnt that the victim was chained before his father, who was accused of denying his children western education carried out the act. The 10 year old victim whose father allegedly inserted hot electric heater into his anus for being gay It was further gathered that the civil servant recently chained one of his daughters named Mama for insulting her stepmother in the estate.
@bolded, can that be true?

Anyways, it's a perfect combination: a sadistic father and his gay son.

11 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by Olalan(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2017
The man is really sick, doing this to his son, chaining his daughter and denying them western education says a lot about his person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by dingbang(m): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2017
grin
Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by prettyesther20: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2017
he is just 10!
might have been raped. this is barbaric angry

8 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by soberdrunk(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Na 10 years old boy get this kain strong nyash and strong legs? I dont support violence in anyway but its easy to judge when its not your son commiting such abomination! angry

66 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by odogwubiafra: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2017
When you deny them of western education that will broaden their awareness, and fill it with Arabic abracadabra. How will he know when he is being lured into the room for the act?

North backwards since 200AC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by Nutase: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2017
Ewwwwwwww. The man must be Lucifer's business partner shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by onward4life(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2017
i conncur. sha
this is d solution to gay rapist

4 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by veekid(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2017
I know someone that can do this to his biologicals he goes by the name Baba Opekilede
Opethom; come and saw what I'm sawing
Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by Richie0974: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2017
I'm against gayism but this is just cruelty he didn't even believe his son when he tried to explain how it all started.
That's one of the problem African children face from parents, they just don't give enough attention to emotionally related issues.

6 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by owodokiri: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2017
Ah no dey haus o angryo
Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by fryoobest(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2017
Wickedness of man

1 Like

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by rawpadgin(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2017
though the father went too far but he just saved us from having another bobrisky

11 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by NEHLIVE: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2017
hmm
Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by Judah95(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Jesu! That Man has to be hanged by his penis
.This is absurd! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by Shortyy(f): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Look at world people? What's his crime? Just because he's gay?

11 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by mhisbliss(f): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by ollaxworld: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2017
A good ground to seek asylum in western countries... just saying

2 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by iambabaG: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2017
Wawu..!!
I have my reservations but why will a highly placed man deny his own children access to proper education?
I guess the saying is true afterall.. you can take a man out of the gutter but not the gutter out of the man.
#SavageBeast
Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by morereb10: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Oh my God
Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by Aroh48(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Nutase:
Pix or no lie shocked
you no dey see?
Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by modelsms(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Jesus Christ. This is gruesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic by kyrios: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Vanguard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) / Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.