Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice (3958 Views)

... / A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward / 26years Old Lawyer Turns Gay Shows Off His New Curves,navel Piercings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by eyesoflagos: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2017
Hi everyone, I am a 26years old female, a working class and I need your advice
Hi everyone, I am a 26years old female, a working class and I need your advice. I started a relationship with a guy few months ago. We were friends before we started going out and during that period I was dating someone else. I fell in love with him, and I had to break up with my former boyfriend. About 2months into the relationship, his behavior towards me started changing. We almost never see each other and anytime I ask him if I should come over, he gives me excuses about work and other stuff. Most time I beg him for weeks before we could see it was like booking appointments to see him. But he has never called me to say he wants see me. I was also the one doing all the calling, always checking up on him. Anytime we fight over or relationship, I am always the one coming back to beg even when he is at fault. We had a very little disagreement recently, he has been ignoring my calls, I sent him whatsapp message he reads but does not respond. I got angry, so I texted him, via whatsapp because he was not picking my calls that I was no longer interested and that I was tired; he also read that and has not responded. He tells me he loves me but he is busy with work. I am also busy with work but I find time to care. I really love him and I don't want to lose him but I feel he does not love me enough, he does not respect me and he his taking me for granted. Should I apologize to him for what I said, or should I move on..... Please I need help.

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/hi-everyone-i-am-26years-old-female.html

1 Share

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2017
angry

Abeeeg, someone needs to hammer her head so she'll wake up & see the truth that her so called "bf" doesn't give AF abt her..

6 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by queencalipso(f): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2017
With all those obvious signs you are still asking if to appogise to him. What good will your appology be?

He doesn't love you, kill whatever feelings you have for him and move on. Life is too short to be slaughtered on the alter of stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2017
We were friends before we started going out and during that period I was dating someone else.

Friends-to-lovers rarely ever work out. Una for run tins as e been dey hot. Sorry but he still sees you as a friend.
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by dingbang(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2017
Don't be desperate please.
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by eyesoflagos: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2017
you need to talk to him and ask him the reason for the changes
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2017
rubbish
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by extwoo(m): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2017
You already know what's going on, you only want confirmation. Okay here goes. It's Over between you two. There!
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 21, 2017
dont go about stressing ya self over some one who doesnt gives a fvck about you, MOVE ON SIS... he doesnt worth the stress, its obvious he doesnt like u and no matter what you do, i dont think it will change his opinion about you... gôodluck
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Odunharry(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2017
Ladies dont learn..
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Fuqman(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2017
Sounds like it's a lost cause. Stop trying to fight a losing battle and spend time with the people that actually care about you.
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by pointblank247(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2017
drop him like i dropped my Nigeria passport

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2017
Have you guys fcked? If yes, then he has gotten what he wants from the relationship and is done with you. It is crystal clear that HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU! At your age and level, you should concentrate on your career till somebody more serious (you know what I mean) comes along. These days, it is common to say "I love you" without meaning it, so don't follow him by that.

4 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by enniewest(f): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2017
My dear ,this guy does not love you one bit.please dump him very fast,you deserve the best so don't settle for less.
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2017
if i didn't learn anything from my previous relationships,i learnt from.my third dat no mata hw busy a pesin is,he shld always make out time for someone he loves...my dear he has gotten wat he wanted,in otherwords he has tasted d punny

4 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by ladoney(f): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2017
Op, you've got nothing to apologise about, he simply doesn't want you anymore. I know it's hard but simply give yourself sense and give him space. He is just being cowardly, he can't tell you he is no more interested. So he simply wants to frustrate you till you'll get tired and have no choice but to forget him. Forget him bfr he frustrates you.

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Xzbit91: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2017
Good, you broke up with someone who loves you to go for someone you love without checking if he will reciprocate that love undecided

*** News Flash ***
It's over!!

9 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by 2SWT(f): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2017
Madam move on

You're 26 already, You're getting old don't allow him mess with you till you're 30 then you'd now start becoming desperate to get married. You still have a little time to make choices
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by rawpadgin(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2017
serves u right
u broke up with a good guy for an @$$hole

4 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by ednut1(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2017
fake story from a blogger
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by fergieboy: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2017
My kind of guy

Keeping em bitchess on their toe

I bet if that guy was too serious probably the girl would have got bored and dump the guy

Guys learn from this... You don't take them serious.. They will love you more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by vicque(f): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2017
Biko what is working class? grin

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Abeeeg, someone needs to hammer her head so she'll wake up & see the truth that her so called "bf" doesn't give AF abt her..
Lol
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Karma! I'm sure the former boyfriend she dumped was the one who loved her real but lust...
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Odunharry:
Ladies dont learn..
they are called fish brains for nothing.
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2017
eyesoflagos:
Hi everyone, I am a 26years old female, a working class and I need your advice
Hi everyone, I am a 26years old female, a working class and I need your advice. I started a relationship with a guy few months ago. We were friends before we started going out and during that period I was dating someone else. I fell in love with him, and I had to break up with my former boyfriend. About 2months into the relationship, his behavior towards me started changing. We almost never see each other and anytime I ask him if I should come over, he gives me excuses about work and other stuff. Most time I beg him for weeks before we could see it was like booking appointments to see him. But he has never called me to say he wants see me. I was also the one doing all the calling, always checking up on him. Anytime we fight over or relationship, I am always the one coming back to beg even when he is at fault. We had a very little disagreement recently, he has been ignoring my calls, I sent him whatsapp message he reads but does not respond. I got angry, so I texted him, via whatsapp because he was not picking my calls that I was no longer interested and that I was tired; he also read that and has not responded. He tells me he loves me but he is busy with work. I am also busy with work but I find time to care. I really love him and I don't want to lose him but I feel he does not love me enough, he does not respect me and he his taking me for granted. Should I apologize to him for what I said, or should I move on..... Please I need help.

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/hi-everyone-i-am-26years-old-female.html
That's so interesting. Women seem to care for guys who don't give a damn about them. grin

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2017
enniewest:
My dear ,this guy does not love you one bit.please dump him very fast,you deserve the best so don't settle for less.
she is dumped already.

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Garshyzee(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Welcome to nairaland... sad sad.. Where people ask obvious questions undecided

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2017
Xzbit91:
Good, you broke up with someone who loves you to go for someone you love without checking if he will reciprocate that love undecided

*** News Flash ***
It's over!!
the grass is always greener at the other side and now she is paying for it dearly, that's why I can never pity any heart broken lady cos most of them are reaping what they sowed

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by ehix89(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Errmmm...you will see them everywhere around preaching the Drop-him message, people who struggles to keep a healthy relationship dolling out advice as if they know all, Relationship is not mathematics my dear, patience is key, you understand the scenery that you are in better, study and make your decision

2 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
serves u right

u broke up with a good guy for an @$$hole
don't mind her.
Re: Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2017
fergieboy:
My kind of guy

Keeping em bitchess on their toe

I bet if that guy was too serious probably the girl would have got bored and dump the guy

Guys learn from this... You don't take them serious.. They will love you more
you are correct

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide: Which of These Pictures Is Better? [Screenshots] / Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped / What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.