Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Nid A Babalawo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Nid A Babalawo (2069 Views)

My Ordealwith A "BABALAWO" In A Danfo Bus...my Eyes Has Seen Lots In This Lagos / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) / Yoruba Orisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nid A Babalawo by wengerboy: 2:51am On Nov 28, 2009
I borrowed my friend's laptop (HP Pavillion) for alnite Browsning @ a cybercafe inside a Hotel close to my house inside the cafe we were four guys i was the only one with laptop, I was still broswnig until 4:30am when i slept off only for me to wake up and the laptop is nowhere to be found, everyone seems like ( i no see am sleep carry me too) The securities @ the hotel gate are also saying ( we no see any bodi cary lahto pass here oo) Am just confused and frustrated

I need to visit a Babalawo or any Spritual church to tell me who stole the lappy and for him/her to bring it back to me because my friend is on my neck, How do i get more to buy him new laptop of that amount the November/December month with harmattan blowing everywher. Please My fellow NL i really need to go somewhere to get this laptop back for the owner. Does anyone knows any strong Babalawo or Spirtural Church where i can go and get a solution i will be really greatful. You can call or text me on 08068270777 Cos am ready to do anytin
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by steeze(m): 3:07am On Nov 28, 2009
PLEASE, tell me u're joking. U dey joke, abi?
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by wengerboy: 3:15am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

PLEASE, tell me u're joking. U dey joke, abi?

Please am not joking this is really serious thats why my number is even there please can u help me?
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by Gabry(f): 3:22am On Nov 28, 2009
U need a Babalawo and I need a Babatunde! cheesy
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by steeze(m): 3:51am On Nov 28, 2009
Funny
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by wengerboy: 4:06am On Nov 28, 2009
@steeze
How funny is this story that u have labelled it FUNNY? You can't believe the kind of stress i have been passing through am restless everyday just pit urself in my shoes
Na wah ooo na god go punish de person wey theif dat lathop
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by selena(f): 4:25am On Nov 28, 2009
I dont blame you jare.I believe it should be the people that stayed with you at that hotel.Who else would take ur laptop?
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by sjeezy8: 4:52am On Nov 28, 2009
yehhhhhhh lmfao at thread
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:54am On Nov 28, 2009
LMFAO!!! let me call up my people, i know some in the business. cool
okay
(record scratches). . .

WHAT THE FUK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ROMANCE? THIS IS JUST MADNESS!
angry angry angry angry
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by CrazyMan(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2009
Please take it easy because what has happened has happened.

There is no kind of help that a diba would render that would make youj retrieve that laptop.
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2009
i can help out,
u'd bring a white female he- goat,
the beard of a 5year old boy,
the intestines of a grasshopper,
hahaha! only babalawo,
but last time i checked, tis is d romance section not the voodoo section.
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by CrazyMan(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2009
sad
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by CrazyMan(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2009
sad
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
Haba!
A Babalawo
A laptop has got no legs,so ask any1 and every1 in dat compound!
Dem dey craze
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by afamblondy: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2010
what were you doing browsing all night.Something tells me you were sending out 419 letters.
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by AndreUweh(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2010
I doubt if there are good dibias. Take everyone in that building that day you lost the lappy to Amadioha. They will either confess or, This is a foul play.
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2010
all night browsing.

hmm.

and now you need a babalawo

hmmm.

419er got 419ed
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by geogentle: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2010
wengerboy:

I borrowed my friend's laptop (HP Pavillion) for alnite Browsning @ a cybercafe inside a Hotel close to my house inside the cafe we were four guys i was the only one with laptop, I was still broswnig until 4:30am when i slept off only for me to wake up and the laptop is nowhere to be found, everyone seems like ( i no see am sleep carry me too) The securities @ the hotel gate are also saying ( we no see any bodi cary lahto pass here oo) Am just confused and frustrated

I need to visit a Babalawo or any Spritual church to tell me who stole the lappy and for him/her to bring it back to me because my friend is on my neck, How do i get more to buy him new laptop of that amount the November/December month with harmattan blowing everywher. Please My fellow NL i really need to go somewhere to get this laptop back for the owner. Does anyone knows any strong Babalawo or Spirtural Church where i can go and get a solution i will be really greatful. You can call or text me on 08068270777 Cos am ready to do anytin

me think 9ja is made up of three main religions, how about trying a spiritual mosque?
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by chrisical(m): 3:27am On Jan 05, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by AndreUweh(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2010
@Poster: My prophet has told me what happened to your lappy.
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by Casfan123: 10:42pm On May 16, 2010
Mr poster,am a very strong native doctor.i've consulted my oracle and i now know who took ur laptop.do u know wat will happen?send me recharge card so dat i wil cal u and tel u.
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by Jaideyone(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2010
Lol, Interesting thread
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by spikedcylinder: 9:47am On May 20, 2010
I think you need to count your losses and buy a new laptop for your friend if he/she'll collect it.
A babalawo will only collect money you might not have.
Sorry.
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by weblessyou: 5:38pm On May 24, 2010
Instead of looking for babalawo or spiritualist, you should have reported the case or the hotel management immediately to the police or relevant authorities, if the spiritualist identified the theft, what will be your next step? You'll then report him to the police or kill him/her
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by matoyeh(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2010
I AM BABALAWO

IF U CAN MEET UP WITH MY REQUIREMENT, THEN I WILL TELL U WHO STOLE UR LAPPY

1. BRING 2 GALON OF PALM OIL
2. 3 COWS
3. 5 FOULS
4. COCKS
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:56am On Jun 08, 2010
grin grin grin wink
Gabry:

U need a Babalawo and I need a Babatunde! cheesy
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2010
matoyeh:

I AM BABALAWO

IF U CAN MEET UP WITH MY REQUIREMENT, THEN I WILL TELL U WHO STOLE your LAPPY

1. BRING 2 GALON OF PALM OIL
2. 3 COWS
3. 5 FOULS
4. COCKS

TIF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:25am On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]
I suspect that dude have a very nice kitchen plan. . . . grin grin grin wink
[/size]
switpea:

TIF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by Crazybabe(f): 2:33am On Jul 21, 2010
Prayer is the key, u don't need a babalawo when God is available 24/7 free of charge just put that person into the hands of God and if you dont get the laptop back tell ur friend you will get him a new one start saving NOW, smiley
Re: I Nid A Babalawo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Prayers don't work. . . !!! angry angry

dude come to me i would love to help you out --- i cast spells of all type and im doing it free of charge but before anything send me a mail and be specific on why you need a babalawo. . . wink
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Go Traditional In Birthday Photoshoot / Who Are The Real Lagosians / Do You Represent Your Community? Does Someone Else Represent You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.