Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates (63779 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by flyforall: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
She looks fat maybe that's why he has go to gym in ghana
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by delishpot: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Haba. I been talk, but I change my mind.
Bloggers can carry anyhow news. I can't guarantee the authenticity of this story. So I chose tobreserve my comment.
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
wizflower:
The best you could hv done was to correct me and I will gladly say thank you rather than this joke you made out of your self. Buddy no body is above mistakes ok

No time na sarcasm I dey here for. Abeg nor vex
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by mrbells: 4:40am On Jan 22, 2017

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by princessayesha(f): 5:28am On Jan 22, 2017
The man is only trying to pit the public eye off his cheating backside...this story does not sound convincing, y is the writer emphasising on the said staff's payment? and she pushed her in law? I dont believe any of this.
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by mario383: 5:30am On Jan 22, 2017
manneger2:
And some people will believe this write up
But, why would any normal person marry those catigory of things? Why, when they are without brains
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by mario383: 5:31am On Jan 22, 2017
manneger2:
But, why would any normal person marry those catigory of things? Why, when they are without brains, aimless and without direction
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by ibidapko(m): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Hmmmm.... if this is true, then it's very sad. I really thought this chic had changed.

WHY IS SEUN CRYING??

1 Like

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by dangotesmummy: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2017
modelsms:
Tonto from day one never looked like someone that would stay in marriage. In fact the separation is even long over due.
haba.na so you hate am.you were already wishing her divorce even before she married. Na wa o shocked
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by dangotesmummy: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Exactly
Mayflowa:

Truth be told, Tonto has been good in marriage. She adores her hubby and do things she never did like cooking. It was her husband infidelity that provoked her into her old self. Now there is fierce burning furry and the centre cannot hold!

It would be hard for her to be good again because love has left her. It is not in her nature to be good. It was achieved by love. Now the husband must know the manner of person his wife is. He should better run far if he like his life
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by zinaunreal(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2017
Jimi23:

Do ur research. Go thru her social media accounts, there ul see whether she smokes weed or not and stop spewing trash. Take several seats back and borrow some sense from the monkeys at the back row because monkey brain will be useful for u in the absence of none.
so because she smokes weed she is bad. Na maggot full your brain. Thats why Nigeria remains stagnant because of people like you
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2017
manneger2:
what makes u tink is nt true?

Na just say money dey.
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Jimi23(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
zinaunreal:
so because she smokes weed she is bad. Na maggot full your brain. Thats why Nigeria remains stagnant because of people like you

No she is good. How many men will marry a woman that smokes weed? If u say weed is good, then give it to ur kids to smoke. What kind of upbringing will she give to her kids. Poo brain. Gerrarahia!
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by elsomm(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
bornmekus:
Ok
Don't be took quick to judge... maybe na second virgin Mary.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by graciella(f): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
LIES! LIES!! LIES!! FROM THE PIT OF HELL. SISTER LAILA I SAW THIS YOUR POST ON INSTAGRAM. STOP LYING JOR!
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by zinaunreal(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jimi23:

No she is good. How many men will marry a woman that smokes weed? If u say weed is good, then give it to ur kids to smoke. What kind of upbringing will she give to her kids. Poo brain. Gerrarahia!
can you give your kid alchohol to drink also? I pity your mental structure. bro if you cant prove that weed is utterly bad i suggest you shut up and stop linking it to peoples personalities. Ignoranto
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Jimi23(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
zinaunreal:
can you give your kid alchohol to drink also? I pity your mental structure. bro if you cant prove that weed is utterly bad i suggest you shut up and stop linking it to peoples personalities. Ignoranto

Oh so u now liken alcohol which has got negative effects with weed yet u promote weed as being positive. Ur egg head needs a reset I won't be caught bandying words with a crack head like u. When u'r done passing weed round ur kids come back and tell us how good it was, numbskul*l

1 Like

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by zinaunreal(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jimi23:

Oh so u now liken alcohol which has got negative effects with weed yet u promote weed as being positive. Ur egg head needs a reset I won't be caught bandying words with a crack head like u. When u'r done passing weed round ur kids come back and tell us how good it was, numbskul*l
omo shift youre utterly youre ignorant
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Jimi23(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2017
zinaunreal:
omo shift youre utterly youre ignorant

When u are done shifting ur poo brain in the right direction. BTW did ur kids start singing Tonto Dike's "HI" after u gave them ur promo package of weed ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.