Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? (2707 Views)

Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland / Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? / "If I Were the Richest Person on Earth ..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 3:47am On Nov 28, 2009
no thinking in this one, I give it to Ebony she is the most gentle soul on nairaland cool
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 28, 2009
Of course I am. I must win since I am married to Mukina! grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 4:25am On Nov 28, 2009
michelin89:

Of course I am. I must win since I am married to Mukina! grin grin grin
you are not too bad yourself cool
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 28, 2009
Who da hell cares?
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 4:28am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Who da hell cares?

next grin
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 28, 2009
Don't force yourself to be rude darling. You are just too "nicest". grin grin
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by steeze(m): 4:45am On Nov 28, 2009
So i guess we can call this the-sucking-up-to-each-other thread. In short, u are all d nicest people on NL
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:52am On Nov 28, 2009
really, who cares?
whats up with people opening stupid and pointless threads nowadays? you see why i hardly come to the romance section.
it seems half of the topics dont even relate to romance, just stupidity.
*sorry sweetiepie kiss *
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 5:10am On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

really, who cares?
whats up with people opening stupid and pointless threads nowadays? you see why i hardly come to the romance section.
*sorry sweetiepie kiss *
you could have just ignore it wink
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:10am On Nov 28, 2009
uhm. . .
you can just not open stupid threads.
tongue
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 5:12am On Nov 28, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:15am On Nov 28, 2009
sorry oooo
kiss
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 5:17am On Nov 28, 2009
am not offended at all, guess I posted this in the wrong section.
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by steeze(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2009
I'm seeing things from a diff perspective
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

really, who cares?
*sorry sweetiepie kiss *
thank you jare, reason why I stay away from nairaland now days, is it by force to open a topic
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 6:14am On Nov 28, 2009
sexyLeamon:

thank you jare, reason why I stay away from nairaland now days, is it by force to open a topic
you are lucky I have a girl crush on you, if not I would have given you the insult of your life. angry is it by force to reply? angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:15am On Nov 28, 2009
^^^^^^
SO SEXYLEAMON IS THE ONE? REALLY!!!! OOOOOOO WA OOOOOOOOO
YOU HAVE REVEALED IT AT LAST!! I MUST QUOTE THIS ONE. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
sweetpie23:

you are lucky I have a girl crush on you, if not I would have given you the insult of your life. angry is it by force to reply? angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 6:17am On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

^^^^^^
SO SEXYLEAMON IS THE ONE? REALLY!!!! OOOOOOO WA OOOOOOOOO
YOU HAVE REVEALED IT AT LAST!! I MUST QUOTE THIS ONE. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
shit shit shit shit!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2009
yes ooooooo!!!!
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2009
but now am about to hate her, she's too rude angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2009
Yet another stupid thread.you people are just giving me thousand of reasons not to come over tn romance sector like before.na by force to create thread?naba!
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2009
thats not rude, its the truth!
girl crush on sexyleamon? damn girl! lol
sexyleamon youve got love from both sexes now.  cheesy
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2009
sweetpie23:

oh me lord pls save me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:28am On Nov 28, 2009
SO what you gonna do with the answer?

USe it to get some cash or gift card? undecided
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2009
sexyLeamon:

oh me lord pls save me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
do not worry, am not going to rape you, it just a crush grin cheesy cheesy I have missed you by the way kiss
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

SO what you gonna do with the answer?

USe it to get some cash or gift card?  undecided
GOOD QUESTION.
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:40am On Nov 28, 2009
sweetpie23:

do not worry, am not going to rape you, is just a crush grin cheesy cheesy I have missed you by the way kiss
i hardly say this but OH MY GOD! shocked
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i hardly say this but OH MY GOD! shocked
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 7:22am On Nov 28, 2009
*Frowns and leaves thread* undecided
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by patwhizkid(f): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2009
*sighs*
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by posakosa(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2009
NO ONE ON NLd is NICE--- and I expect nothing more from Nigerians If there isn't abuses, conflict, insult on people's parents---- reference to peoples mothers----- aaah, then its NOT Nairaland. Some people need to start taking their medications before logging on.

Pureminded is the best disser soo far---- hahahaha! I almost died reading his posts yabbing someone whom I utterly despise.

I like[b]Ogagaluv[/b] though--- he deals with posts in some funny kind of way.
Re: Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? by Dclique(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2009
I don't know but i haven't met anyone nicer than clique.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Love ? / Eve Did U Really Do This, Or Am I Stupid! / Who Is Gado Nasko Sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.