Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Truth About Most Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Most Women (1330 Views)

Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Most Women by rawpadgin(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2017
NIGERIAN GURLS!
1. @ 14. they're the fine sweet teens.
2. @ 16, they wanna roll wit older ones. it's fun being the new slayer in the group.
3. @ 18, they probably have had 1st sex. so they cling to this one guy & talk all about how they wont leave this guy.
4. @ 20. they might be in the university. they make new male frwend & slowly lose interest in the former guy.
5. @ 22, they make fwends wit gurls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date more expensive guys.
these sets of gurls use porch phones. so they get intimidated & need to join the elite skul gurls league.
6. @ 24, they're now porch, they now hang out wit rich male fwends who they scam & take money from for mere sex.
At these point. if a random guy chats her up. she might snup. if u ask her phone digits. she makes u feel like a stalker.
they prefer guys who would want to spend a fortune on dem.
7. @ 26. the trend continues... fun, slayer queen. porch. frosh. money. remains the key words. bcus she has changed her mindset & increase the standard she wants in a man.
8, btw 26- 28. she is a maid of honor for her fwends.
9. @ 29. none of those rich guys proposed.
10. @ 30. night vigils from one church to another.
11. @ 31. the same gurl who refused giving phone number to some serious guys. goes to Linda Ikeji's blog and posts.
"Hi i'm sandra.,i'm 32 & searching for a very serious relatship. call me on 0000000000"
12. @ 35. morning cry.
13. @ 38. oluwa sha nu mi eh joor.
14. @ 39. they're still crying. begging God.
15. @ 40. God why? bcus they've hit menopause.

lalasticlala, what do you have to say?

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Most Women by Gideonmi(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2017
grin.funny buh true

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Most Women by Kowor(f): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2017
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa.... My belle o!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Most Women by Ajuba1: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2017
And they will end up blaming their innocent uncles for using charms on them.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Most Women by popefuse(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
NIGERIAN GURLS!
2. @ 16, they wanna roll wit older ones. it's fun being the new slayer in the group.
3. @ 18, they probably have had 1st sex. so they cling to this one guy & talk all about how they wont leave this guy.
4. @ 20. they might be in the university. they make new male frwend & slowly lose interest in the former guy.
5. @ 22, they make fwends wit gurls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date more expensive guys.
these sets of gurls use porch phones. so they get intimidated & need to join the elite skul gurls league.
6. @ 24, they're now porch, they now hang out wit rich male fwends who they scam & take money from for mere sex.
At these point. if a random guy chats her up. she might snup. if u ask her phone digits. she makes u feel like a stalker.
7. @ 26. the trend continues... fun, slayer queen. porch. frosh. money. remains the key words. bcus she has changed her mindset & increase the standard she wants in a man.
11. @ 31. the same gurl who refused giving phone number to some serious guys. goes to Linda Ikeji's blog and posts.
"Hi i'm sandra.,i'm 32 & searching for a very serious relatship. call me on 0000000000"
12. @ 35. morning cry.
my broda God go bless u 4 dis post i love it u nailed it naso there life be. dey demsef no fit ague am unless dey won do stronghead.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Most Women by amnesty7: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2017
Your point 10. has narrowed your scope. You are only referring to some Christian ladies.
Re: The Truth About Most Women by rawpadgin(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2017
popefuse:
my broda God go bless u 4 dis post i love it u nailed it naso there life be. dey demsef no fit ague am unless dey won do stronghead.
ladies? funny creatures
Re: The Truth About Most Women by popefuse(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
NIGERIAN GURLS!
12. @ 35. morning cry.
lemme add one DEM GO COME ( ROMANCE )section NAIRALAND TO CLAIM NAIRALANDERS GUYz ARE BROKE AND ALL GUYZ ARE THE SAME
Re: The Truth About Most Women by Youngpo413: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2017
After jumping from one bed to another fucccking bad guys who had finished all the sweetness in their pusys they will be looking for a good man to settle for the crumbs in the name of marriage

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Most Women by Escabado: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Thank you so much brothers for saying the truth. Elders use to say that . a leg that goes conner conner way doesn't know that eyes that goes conner conner way use to see it too
Re: The Truth About Most Women by RENOWNED2(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
lmao!

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Best Swag In Nairaland / When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do / Basirat Needs A Job Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.