Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Top 5 Favorite Anime Openings. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Top 5 Favorite Anime Openings. (531 Views)

BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Top 5 Favorite Anime Openings. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2017
Good morning animelanders!

One of the things we all like about anime we have watched (and even the ones we have not watched) is the opening song, the theme tune, which sets the tone for the whole anime, and makes you sit down and watch it over and over again (or just listen to the tune over and over again)....

So, here are my current Top 5 anime tunes.....

5.Cha la head cha la (Dragon Ball Z opening)

Artiste: Hironobu Kageyama.

Release: May 1989.

4.Resonance (Soul Eater 1st opening)

Artiste: T.M Revolution

Release: June 2008

3."Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen" (also known as '' Guren no Yumiya'', lit. "Crimson Bow and Arrow"wink(Attack on Titan opening)

Artiste : Linked Horizon

Release:2013

2:Starting up (You are under arrest opening)

Artiste: Juria Matsuda

Release : 2001

1: (the best among the best)

"BRYNHILDR IN THE DARKNESS -Ver. EJECTED (Brynhildr in the darkness anime opening)

Artiste: Nao Tokisawa.

Release : 2014.
Re: My Top 5 Favorite Anime Openings. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2017
And here is the no 1 anime tune of all time for me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOOVz055kfk

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Classic Free Movie Apps For Android 2017??. / Nigerian Customs Mentioned In The Blacklist / John Boyega: From The UK To Hollywood And Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.