Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Photos: NYSC Member Shows Off Cleavage In Her Uniform - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photos: NYSC Member Shows Off Cleavage In Her Uniform (1086 Views)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: NYSC Member Shows Off Cleavage In Her Uniform by inform9ja(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2017
A corps member stylishly showed off her cleavage in her uniform and it got people talking.
See more pix here:http://gistsbase.com/photos-nysc-member-shows-off-cleavage-in-her-uniform/
cc:lalasticlala

Re: Photos: NYSC Member Shows Off Cleavage In Her Uniform by nyassi35: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2017
nop... she definitely nt a corp member
Re: Photos: NYSC Member Shows Off Cleavage In Her Uniform by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Make money while you serve.
Get help worldwide is the new Boss in town.
Click on the link in my signature and make some extra money for yourself.
Re: Photos: NYSC Member Shows Off Cleavage In Her Uniform by babington91(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
nyassi35:
nop... she definitely nt a corp member

She is a corper.... i know her wella
Re: Photos: NYSC Member Shows Off Cleavage In Her Uniform by SmeagolC(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Not to sound like a perv but....isn't it Corper shows off her shoulders?
I clicked this and was disappointed

(1) (Reply)

This Female Corper Is Wanted For Absconding With 28k Debt. / Current Best NYSC Orientation Camps In Nigeria / NYSC "Miss Hot Legs" Contestant Goes Cold After Being Asked To Recite Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.