Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

"I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady (25350 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by cuteme88(f): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
chei!!!! My sister u need deliverance...
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
U better start beating me as from today. grin grin tongue
you be drum??
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by mcyemite(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Is it a crime to divorce
I blame this on nollywood..

Those falimies always saying if not for anything but your kids...endure

Bullshit
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
cuteme88:
undecided undecided undecided

chei!!!! My sister u need deliverance...

No, its beating she needs.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by sergiolefty(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
see mumu....after using punch to disfigure ur pretty face he go con dump u....
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by johnson232: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
atirolu:
The fact remains a beating husband is a cheating husband

But not all cheating husband are beating husband
The bold is not true..
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by friyooo(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Please, fellow Nairalander, i have a situation at hand that is affecting my life emotionally.
There is this lady in my church that i love, after exchanging numbers, few days later I express my feelings towards her, but she has not given me a genuine answer yet. she only told me that there is no problem adding that she will wash my character for now. Like last Saturday we were chatting all through like she has already accepted my request. I told her that we shoul meet yesterday to have a wonderful time together, I even allowed her to choose the time that will be convenience for her all in the name of hoping to get a good response from her. She mention the time of her choice and i concord to it. when i was close to house to pick her up to where we intend to go, she called me telling me that, that day was her sister birthday, I then ask if i should go back, she said i can come but everything will be snappy so that she can go for her sister birthday. When we got to the relaxation place, as a guy who has ask her out, i was expecting her to given me the answer i am expecting, but she end up saying she is still watching my character. After that we talk and gave her t fair to go for her sister birthday. I did bot call her all through, she was the one that call me later in the evening, telling me that she was expecting my call to tell her if i am home already, I then told her that my thought was that she will still be at the birthday, and i do not want to bother her. W e talk and later ended the call. This morning I called her after asking her how was her night and wasupp for the day, she said I should call her back later. I try chatting her up, after one reply, she has not respond to my chat.

Please my dear fellow Nairalander, your kind and gentle advice is needed, does it mean that she do not like me or she is trying to know my true person, or she is just playing me.

Thank you for your brotherly advice and comments in advanced

Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
you be drum??
Yes naw cheesy beat me anyhow.
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
Yes naw cheesy beat me anyhow.
Na who go kee you you dey find shebi? You know say the only place I have strength to beat you na for bed wink smiley
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Na who go kee you you dey find shebi? You know say the only place I have strength to beat you na for bed wink smiley
Sha beat me cos i cant share you with any fuvking woman. grin grin
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
Sha beat me cos i cant share you with any fuvking woman. grin grin
make I panel beat you like Lukumoni cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
make I panel beat you like Lukumoni cheesy cheesy
I dont mind as long as u wont cheat. grin kiss
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
I dont mind as long as u wont cheat. grin kiss
can you stop fowl from eating corn? shocked shocked
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
can you stop fowl from eating corn? shocked shocked
Gbenusoun angry angry mtcheww. grin
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by folasayolyn(f): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
mourning the death of common sense
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
Gbenusoun angry angry mtcheww. grin
variety makes the world interesting
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by cuteme88(f): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
truthsayer007:

No, its beating she needs.
lol! Na trueeee oooooh!
She needs deliverance beating
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by TinaAnita(f): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
IN other words, she prefers to die than to be cheated on. Unfortunately cheating is inevitable.
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
variety makes the world interesting
Ok go ahead grin
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
Ok go ahead grin
you know gogo sweet?
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
you know gogo sweet?
angry angry
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
angry angry
kilode ololufe? kiss
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
kilode ololufe? kiss
Ask me one more time tongue grin
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Jimi23(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Most men who beat will cheat anyways.
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
Ask me one more time tongue grin
gbenu simi lenu joor
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
gbenu simi lenu joor
I am shy to gbenu si e lenu. grin
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
I am shy to gbenu si e lenu. grin
u r shy of me in public?
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
The truth is a man who beats his woman likely cheats on her, that's a fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
I hope she gets beaten thoroughly
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by RaeMystix: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2017
DumbChick. A man who beats a woman, is difinetly also cheating on her. Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
I prefer my man cheating on me to beating me.
I'll divorce his asss if he should beat me.
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
u r shy of me in public?
Why shall i shy?oya chop kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? / When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.