Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

"I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady (25321 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by ScienceWatch: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
I hope she gets beaten thoroughly
Good advice ! LOL !

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by airminem(f): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2017
They Are Bound To The Destiny The Recieve
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Oma307:
Why are pple insulting her, is her own opinion and she has her reason her.

We know it's also our own opinion of what we think of her it's nothing personal
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by sirfee(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
RaeMystix:
DumbChick. A man who beats a woman, is difinetly also cheating on her. Olodo.
Lol,I don't agree with you on this one,it's different strokes for different folks,though abusing or cheating on your partner is very bad.I can't hit or beat a lady but I may cheat on her if she's misbehaving.
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by RaeMystix: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,I don't agree with you on this one,it's different strokes for different folks,though abusing or cheating on your partner is very bad.I can't hit or beat a lady but I may cheat on her if she's misbehaving.
I stated that most women BEATERS also CHEATERS, cos the dumb human who made such comment, had stated that she'd "rather let her man beat her, than cheat on her". A man who is willing to put his hands on a woman, will difinetly cheat on her when at any chance he gets.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by sirfee(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
RaeMystix:

Most men cheaters do also beat their wives. Also vice versa.
I agree with you but I can never beat or hit a lady,that's why I won't allow any man to take advantage of my sisters.Beating is a no no for me.
Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by RaeMystix: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
sirfee:
I agree with you but I can never beat or hit a lady,that's why I won't allow any man to take advantage of my sisters.Beating is a no no for me.

Not all men who step out of their marriage, are also wife beaters, That I know; I am refering to the other type of men. Those who beat their women, are also difinetly cheaters.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady by sirfee(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
RaeMystix:

Not all men who step out of their marriage, are also wife beaters, That I know; I am refering to the other type of men. Those who beat their women, are also difinetly cheaters.
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping? / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.