Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other (13788 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2017
Story for sango!..na oniy repentance?
I'll rather vote a stone than the redundant nomad!!
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2017
cheesy angry grin
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by lazsnaira(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2017
LOL...even if he contested against himself he will still lose...DUDE IS MUCH BAD LUCK EVERYTHING WENT BAD SINCE HIS BIRTH
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
We don't need his repentance!!!
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by donatusdesmond: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
I dnt think the Bishop meant that Buhari should become a christian
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Opakan2: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Odetemu or Chukwutemu undecided

as it stands now, it's PMB & PYO till 2023
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by emi14: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
The man have spoken . Explicit abjection is needed if you think the Anglican Bishop is not right.
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by thonyrule(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
repent or no repent, just forget it
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by CXLVII: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
I think Bishops re naturally dumb. First was Oyedepo and now we have a new one!
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Okeikpu(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Save your sermon Mr angel
The orangutangu president isn't coming bk from London
Mack my word
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Johnnyessence(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:
I Disagree your highness

It should be if he did not perform

so it is you that will elect him baaaa. Even if u are part of his special adviser on media just try and advice him to seat up. As iy stand now pmb is fucking up. Inflation has rise to twenty percent. Infact by next year they will have desert him and go to their vomit if he's behaving this way. As it stand now Nigerians have reject him infact pmb is making Apc to lose in thousands folds. Even tinubu d brainbox of Apc will reject him. Advice him now to seat up. Nigerians can never be taken granted again. Nigerians are more educated and more informed than ever before. Pmb and his party will be rejected in two years to come if he's behaving this way.
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
ephi123:
Does Buhari look like someone who has the stamina to run a country right now, not to mention in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Enemyofpeace: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by chrisblack1234: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wetin be ur own self, If u be president of Nigeria wat will u do..keep shut and. Face ur church, don't interfere.. Buhari is talking on ow things go better, u talking about 2019..u don't even know maybe u go see tomorrow...geeraraheah

1 Like

Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Coolgent(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fucking militant bishop, shut your dirty mouth!
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by ndcide(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
cheesy

The man is comparing the power of the pen to that of the gun?

That was those days sir. Do not underestimate the power a gun. Even without a bullet.

For militancy, no amount of writing can be as effective as a dynamite on an oil pipe line.
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Whytelyon(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:
I Disagree your highness

Is he performing? The only place he performs is in the "other room" "this room" he's a complete failure.

You and your cyborg president. Shay em don go repair ear again, abi na heart grin.

Nonsense. Make we hear word biko.
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Whytelyon(m): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Opakan2:
Odetemu or Chukwutemu undecided

as it stands now, it's PMB & PYO till 2023

Just like how your yoruba synagogue and Muslims prayed for trump not to win grin what happened yesterday?

Man proposes God disposes. Don't fuck_ with God man, no be your mate. undecided
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Zschief: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:
I Disagree your highness

sarrki ,my man. I like big brains

1 Like

Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Whytelyon(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
My christian bishops and imams should stay out of this rubbish called politics. Let them rule and come down if they want to.
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Zschief: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:
I Disagree your highness

sarrki ,my man. I like big brains[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:
I Disagree your highness

If he doesn't repent
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
ephi123:
Does Buhari look like someone who has the stamina to run a country right now, not to mention in 2019?
Na so u go talk cos 2019 dey wait there
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by focus7: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Many of these pastors that fed big like Fayose on the purse of the FG during Jonathan are still very pained that their the boy is good lost the election thus closing their chances to free funds, hence their inccessant prophetic attack at Buhari against 2019.

Well they did more than this towards and during the election, the new infamous prophet of the ipob youths from Ekiti even said Buhari will die within a year but God proved them wrong and will still prove them wrong.
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by IamThrive(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
According to Fayose, if a common man comes out for 2019 election. In fact, let me make it clearer, if you Bishop come out for presidential or governorship elections, you must win.

You see there is no hurdle to be crossed by them. They have given themselves a humiliating defeat except they re-think.

#SoftWork2019Elections
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by OnankpaBa(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
ephi123:

y not help him then
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by OnankpaBa(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
focus7:
Many of these pastors that fed big like Fayose on the purse of the FG during Jonathan are still very pained that their the boy is good lost the election thus closing their chances to free funds, hence their inccessant prophetic attack at Buhari against 2019.

Well they did more than this towards and during the election, the new infamous prophet of the ipob youths from Ekiti even said Buhari will die within a year but God proved them wrong and will still prove them wrong.
Whytelyon:
My christian bishops and imams should stay out of this rubbish called politics. Let them rule and come down if they want to.
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by Strech(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
CXLVII:
I think Bishops re naturally dumb. First was Oyedepo and now we have a new one!
for the sake of ur generation unborn, i'll advice u to b mindful of wat u say about men of GOD.either fake or not.its none of ur business.
Re: Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other by michoim(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Unknown Bishop keep quiet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bleeding Statue Of Jesus At Warri! / Pastor Sign Fireman: Why Actor Enebeli Enebuwa Is Sick Again / Why Did The Rich Man In Luke 16 Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.