Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

Lagos State Npower Candidate To Be Verified Next Week - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Npower Candidate To Be Verified Next Week (906 Views)

Rivers State Npower 2017 Pre-selected Volunteers: Let's Meet Here / Open Letter To Governor Ambode; Lagos State Npower Beneficiaries Protest / ZAMFARA STATE NPOWER First Batch Shortlisted.lets Come Tugeda Find A Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Npower Candidate To Be Verified Next Week by greggng: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Is official the npower program in lagos state will commence verification next week. This will enable all lagos beneficiary to earn their stipends and also get deployed. Kudos must be giving to the doggedness of the beneficiaries who embarked on protest to press home their demand. Governor Ambode being a listening governor has finally given the go ahead. Attached is the advert to this effect from the nattions newspaper

Re: Lagos State Npower Candidate To Be Verified Next Week by greggng: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Pls take this to the front page. Let it be known that I am the first to bring this news here. I don't wanna see it under another I'd
Re: Lagos State Npower Candidate To Be Verified Next Week by Anoneism(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2017
Finally! Imagine you dreaming of what to do with your December stipend only for Lagos Government to dashed that beautiful dream with the lame excuse that they weren't aware of Npower Programme.
Lagos State and MMM spoil my Xmas paroles sha. Well, it's better late than never.

Cc angeltolly gabbygolf01 OLUSOTE01
Re: Lagos State Npower Candidate To Be Verified Next Week by angeltolly(f): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2017
Anoneism:
Finally! Imagine you dreaming of what to do with your December stipend only for Lagos Government to dashed that beautiful dream with the lame excuse that they weren't aware of Npower Programme.
Lagos State and MMM spoil my Xmas paroles sha. Well, it's better late than never.

Cc angeltolly gabbygolf01 OLUSOTE01

Lols... Abi oo.... You sure they will still pay for Dec like this?
Re: Lagos State Npower Candidate To Be Verified Next Week by greggng: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Pls move to front page lots of people need this info
Re: Lagos State Npower Candidate To Be Verified Next Week by EnnyLacoster(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2017
Please am just aware of the verification exercise as I have bin offline. How can I do my verification at surulere L.G.A

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview Alert / Total (TEPNG) International Scholarship For Nigerian Graduates 2017 / Electronic Settlement Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.