Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) (25501 Views)

Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / Girl & Her Aunt Tortured By Elders In Akwa Ibom Over Witchcraft Accusation (Pic) / Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Vacora(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Aaronsrod:

God is the judge.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Are you truly a Christian?

I do not believe in your Christianity. You claim to be morally upright but you are like the Pharisee. You obviously ignored the rest of the bible. You appear to take your bible literally just like every other dimwitted bible thumper out there. Dogmatic and bereft of any common sense. People like you believed the world was flat until Gallileo proved the earth was actually spherical. Education was clearly wasted on you.

The Hebrew word used in the verse is the participle of the verb (kishsheph), denoting "to practice the magical article." Deuteronomy 18:10-11 sheds more light on the issue. “No one shall be found among you who practices divination, or is a soothsayer or an augur, or a sorcerer, or one who cast spells or who consults ghosts and spirits, or who seeks oracles from the dead.

However Saul in your bible does consult one which shows one of many contradictions in your bible. I can pick other verses just for fun too wink

1 Samuel 28 : 7
" Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and inquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.

She actually summons the dead and your God allows it

My favourite, I am assume you are walking around with long hair and a beard looking like Kimbo Slice after gastric bypass or you have a haircut and shave?

Here's another one for you.
"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard." (Lev. 19:27).
So you have also sinned for having a haircut grin

I can do this all day but alas you have amused me to no end but I chose to ignore you now, Oxygen Thief. Bye.
Re: Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
iamawara:
Oyibos no believe in this nonsense. Why this evil? So sad. Those responsible should not go free just like that

Those responsible should be tortured till they pass out, then healed, then tortured again, and repeat it all a couple of times, then sell their organs to pay for the medical treatment of this little angel in an European hospital.

1 Like

Re: Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by flyforall: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Haba! Later if God no give them piling them go dey complain.
Buhari we need to enforce our basic human rights oh.
I forgot say POTFRN is on leave.
Osinbajo pls wife a bill on this.
Re: Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by orisa37: 3:55am On Jan 22, 2017
Who says that Akure people Cannot be Ignorant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Alcohol A Sin In Christiandom? / How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.