Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust (2895 Views)

Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend / Buratai Tests Surveillance Camera In Rivers (Photo) / Lagos Doctor Who Treated Liberian Sawyer Tests Positive To Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by ueynty456: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2009
Sexy girl tests your lust

There is a picture can tell which level you have reached for the lust of the flesh. The beauty is a famous golfer from Australia. Just one picture can tell the truth.
Question: what’s your fist instinct since you have seen this photograph for the first time?

A. It is too exposed, and not acceptable.
B. It is acceptable. No comment towards this photo.
C. Great, waiting for an even sexier pose.

To know the answer
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2009
dumb.
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by OAM4J: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2009
What This is really highly political
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by Jakumo(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2009
With a nice pair of 36C implants, she would take my breath away, but without any curvature up top, she looks a bit too pre-pubescent to me, not that anyone cares what gives me a boner, I know.
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by SEFAGO(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2009
yeah give have her more basketball type boobs tongue, you know like cossy orjikafor, just not as disgusting
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by Beaf: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2009
No breasts, no hips, thin thighs and very short legs. . . This can't be politics, annoying, move it to the religion section.
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by bilymuse: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2009
no big deal
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2009
its funny that the poster even thought it was cool enough to drag it from it's website and post it here.
lolol
wow, anyway of all places it should be the sports section.
she plays golf? right?
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by SEFAGO(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2009
^ the amaka so you like bracket too?
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2009
YES OOOO kiss
love Bracket
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by SEFAGO(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2009
me too, i only one of their songs- No time- I have listened to it 100 times and i never get tired cheesy
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2009
me too!!
psquare helps a lot.
that song is hott.
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by SEFAGO(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2009
yes oo, infact i am going to go and listen to the song.
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2009
ive been listening.
twice now! lol
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by SEFAGO(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2009
ha u beat me to it
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by Spyker: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2009
This is a computer generated picture, the face to the neck is one part, the neck down to the waist is another part and the waist down to the legs is the third. But i don't really understand what you want us to do with the picture, poster, clarify us please.
Re: Sexy Girl Tests Your Lust by citizenY(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2009
What is this? Statue of Liberty?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Uk Varsities Are Exceptional’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan And His Wife, Patience, Admitted Into German Hospital / Jonathan Family Vs Buhari Family – Who Rocks? :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.