Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

You Will Agree With Me On These - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Agree With Me On These (8715 Views)

Which of These Unpopular Opinions Do You Agree With? Share Yours / 80 Percent Of Guys Will Agree To This (photos) / Lust Vs Love: Do You Know The Difference? (every Girl Will Agree With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Timelezz: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
@bold cry aww i think that's the nicest thing u ever said ta me grin

undecided u would like the sexsit thing.
Just as long as he don't screw up the country its alright by me
Trump is the best thing to happen to America after Barrack Obozo Obama anally raped the country and made it a global whimp before Russia and China.

Obama exit out of the white house signals the endofanerror!!!

Feminist like you need to be taught that a strong preek works better than sedation pills.

1 Like

Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Ohbo: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Now I'm curiouscheesy

Midnight power is close at hand wink
The touch you always long for comes from my hand
The feeling can never be conjured neither from air nor land
Only when I kiss you and you tremble as you stand kiss
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Timelezz:
Trump is the best thing to happen to America after Barrack Obozo Obama anally raped the country and made it a global whimp before Russia and China.

Feminist like you need to be taught that a strong preek works better than sedation pills.
hope u know trump is putin"s boy

1 Like

Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by makydebbie(f): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

Midnight power is close at hand wink
The touch you always long for comes from my hand
The feeling can never be conjured neither from air nor land
Only when I kiss you and you tremble as you stand kiss
so you won't tell me?kiss
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Timelezz: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
lefulefu:

hope u know trump is putin"s boy
He is evidently not!
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Timelezz:

Ahhhh but a willie as old and limp as yer's is no good wink

if trump handels Obomacare and the immigration law well and delivers on the defunding of 'planed parenthood?? He's actually better than Oboma for the country

1 Like

Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Ohbo: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
makydebbie:
so you won't tell me?kiss

It should be kept a mystery for this moniker is known by one making it double complicates my identity. I still love you either though the storms or Armageddon for your kiss brings life kiss
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Timelezz:
He is evidently not!
putin is trump"s Godfather
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Timelezz: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Ahhhh but a willie as old and limp as yer's is no good wink

if trump handels Obomacare and the immigration law well and delivers on the defending of 'planed parenthood?? He's actually better than Oboma for the country
A 90 year old prick would still deflower you and spill your vagina blood in a ritual of sacrificial initiation and bondswoman-ship grin and also get you pregnant too.

Obama's indecisive action in Syria made Isis gain new foothold in Asia and Africa and Russia readily filled the void.

1 Like

Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Timelezz: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lsofdk:
grin grin grinpure manifestation of the word… they should both count themselves lucky and save energy else they wear out before the 5 arrivegrin
lol.

The dick hustle is real bro, Women are becoming far more financially independent of men these days.

Now it is just a matter of the dick and a name of a thousand years.
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by makydebbie(f): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

It should be kept a mystery for this moniker is known by one making it double complicates my identity. I still love you either though the storms or Armageddon for your kiss brings life kiss
sad

I'll find out. It's a promise smiley
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Timelezz: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
lefulefu:

putin is trump"s Godfather
If you based your assumption on the campaign supposed leak and hack of Hilary's emails then you're not correct.
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
DuchessDee:
Will you shut up! And disgrace your self no further!

It's best to observe in silence If you have nothing sensible to spew from that near empty cranium of yours! undecided
see as your mouth sharp..............and you no even fine self undecided

3 Likes

Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Ohbo: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
makydebbie:
sad

I'll find out. It's a promise smiley

Ghana is just a thousand miles away away but the presence of your love is felt around me 24/7
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Timelezz:
A 90 year old prick would still deflower you and spill your vagina blood in a ritual of sacrificial initiation and bondswoman-ship grin and also get you pregnant too.

Obama's indecisive action in Syria made Isis gain new foothold in Asia and Africa and Russia readily filled the void.
Bring it near me and it won't be the wear of time,gravity nor old age that will take it, I'll amputate it grin

Yes, Im aware of his blunders in warefare.
We the American people where against his his strikes on Syria and petitioned him but....
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by makydebbie(f): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

Ghana is just a thousand miles away away but the presence of your love is felt around me 24/7
Why don't we take this love somewhere else? smiley
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Timelezz: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Bring it near me and it won't be the wear of time,gravity nor old age that will take it, I'll amputate it grin

Yes, Im aware of his blunders in warefare. We the American people where against his his strikes on Syria
What!!! Does your pussy come equipped with fangs and teeth? How are you going to break a preek that's essentially made of muscle , veins and tissue?
#VirginTalk.

Remember my offer: I can take your virginity without you feeling the slightest of pain. Yeah, just call my dick, Dick Anaesthesia wink grin

Cheeazypuff, I am aware one of Obama's key electoral promises was reducing America's combat troops abroad hence he was unsure how to handle Syria.

But even the republicans and Democrats in the senate are both in agreement America goofed in Syria by not being proactive in getting rid of Assad.

Now the Russian are controlling the sky , sea and vast land of the region, making nonsense of Turkey-Western alliance!
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Ohbo: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Why don't we take this love somewhere else? smiley
I thought about this too. I will create a thread in 17:00 minutes
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Ohbo: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
CentaurXXX do you know me now?
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by makydebbie(f): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

I thought about this too. I will create a thread in 17:00 minutes
okay
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by CentaurXXX: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:
CentaurXXX do you know me now?

Naahh...
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Timelezz:
What!!! Does your pussy come equipped with fangs and teeth? How are you going to break a preek that's essentially made of muscle , veins and tissue?
#VirginTalk.

Remember my offer: I can take your virginity without you feeling the slightest of pain. Yeah, just call my dick, Dick Anaesthesia wink grin

Cheeazypuff, I am aware one of Obama's key electoral promises was reducing America's combat troops abroad hence he was unsure how to handle Syria.

But even the republicans and Democrats in the senate are both in agreement America goofed in Syria by not being proactive in getting rid of Assad.

Now the Russian are controlling the sky , sea and vast land of the region, making nonsense of Turkey-Western alliance!
There was no reason for Oboma to bomb Syria undecided
he killed innocents that we where trying to protect!!!
We should have stayed out!
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Ohbo: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Naahh...

angry
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Ohbo: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
makydebbie:
okay

Listen carefully cause i will leave clues to reveal my identity kiss
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by CentaurXXX: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

>sad

Spill already.
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Timelezz: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
There was no reason for Oboma to bomb Syria undecided
he killed innocents that we where trying to protect!!!
We should have stayed out!
Obama armed Syrian rebels in the hopes of defeating Assad while flying hundreds of shorties bombing the regime's infrastructure. It was a collosal waste of America's taxes.

Assad still remains, ISIS is growing and Russia now controls a sensitive region of the world. gay obozo Obama should have declared a no fly zone in the area and station American troops in neighbouring Turkey to flush ISIS and Assad instead of allowing Russia control the region...

Why do we discuss this boring international politics? this is romance section and I still want to Trump you sweetly and make your pussy breath more freely in a joyous experience of freedom.
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Ohbo: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Spill already.

Bruh trash it! Sipps champaign angry
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Ginaz(f): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Anyway, meanwhile in the U.K the guy called bbm.pin or recharge card pin looking at them like

Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by makydebbie(f): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

Listen carefully cause i will leave clues to reveal my identity kiss
Aiit
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Timelezz:
Obama armed Syrian rebels in the hopes of defeating Assad while flying hundreds of shorties bombing the regime's infrastructure. It was a collosal waste of America's taxes.

Assad still remains, ISIS is growing and Russia now controls a sensitive region of the world. gay obozo Obama should have declared a no fly zone in the area and station American troops in neighbouring Turkey to flush ISIS and Assad instead of allowing Russia control the region...

Why do we discuss this boring international politics? this is romance section and I still want to Trump you sweetly and make your pussy breath more freely in a joyous experience of freedom.
what? It was u who brought up the Election speach
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Timelezz: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
what? It was u who brought up the Election speach
It was a rhetorical question.
I'm mentally improvising more ways to bend your pliable body in a brutal fück of sweat and pussy juice.
Re: You Will Agree With Me On These by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Timelezz:

It was a rhetorical question.
I'm mentally improvising more ways to bend your pliable body in a brutal fück of sweat and pussy juice.
U see!! undecided its yer fault fer asking rhetorical questions that sound like regular questions

Oh!! And granddad willie,now I know u troll me with sexual innuendos,I'm ignoring them wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Curvy Tanzania Model Shares Seductive Photos / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.