Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Protest At Uniosun As F-sars Killed A Student And Injures Another-bleechreports - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest At Uniosun As F-sars Killed A Student And Injures Another-bleechreports (555 Views)

Protest In Uniosun As Security Operatives Invade Hostels, Arrest Students / Mass Failure Looms In UNIOSUN, As Students Write Examination Amid Tension / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protest At Uniosun As F-sars Killed A Student And Injures Another-bleechreports by mayour16(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
According to several eye witness, this morning students were busy playing football on the field when sars showed and forced them to give them money thinking they were yahoo boys...
The eye witness said one of them is in 300level, one in 100level while she doesn't know the other one.. One of them was given a car by his dad so the policemen thought he is a yahoo boy... Three shots were fired, one hit a guy on his neck, the other on his waist and the last one on his mouth..

One of them died and this led to a hot protest by the students, most of the main junctions in osogbo has been.
Personally i witnessed some of the actions whereby i had run to for my life... As at now it's still hot and fierce.

www bleechreport..com.ng

Re: Protest At Uniosun As F-sars Killed A Student And Injures Another-bleechreports by thesicilian: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
We used to be known as the happiest people on earth. Now its just bad, sad and mad news everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Standard And Academic Programmes / Katsina University Reacts Says Memo targeted Muslims not Christains / JAMB To Begin Sale Of 2017 UTME Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.