Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Breaking: (photos) Nigerians And Other Blacks Being Killed Painfully In Libya - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking: (photos) Nigerians And Other Blacks Being Killed Painfully In Libya (7124 Views)

Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos / PHOTOS: Nigerians Slam Pretty Lady For Spelling "Male" As "Mail" / Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: (photos) Nigerians And Other Blacks Being Killed Painfully In Libya by samgeetech(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is an heart-breaking news that has been going round the social media and other places. Many Africans, Nigerians living in Libya are being prosecuted and executed mercilessly.

This came to me today with an audio message begging Nigerians to circulate the news of the killing.

According to the audio message, these Nigerians and other blacks are like living in houses they built themselves. After falling asleep at night, they would be captured, tired and killed with bullets.

Libya don't like black people despite being part of Africa. They despise back people and decided to execute them.

Click here to see full pictures: https://samgeelive..com.ng/2017/01/breaking-photos-nigerians-and-other.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Breaking: (photos) Nigerians And Other Blacks Being Killed Painfully In Libya by ramdris(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Let me assume this is factual and the pics posted is real...now this is the question...What stopped these dudes from taking on the Killers since they know they all are gonna die anyway..?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: (photos) Nigerians And Other Blacks Being Killed Painfully In Libya by snello: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
it's awesome to read this on here because I have received this image and the voice on my phone today but my major concern was why are we Africa why are we killing each other some time I keep asking my self if truly Africa can a great continent worth dying for its time to come together as one the Europe, Asia, America and others are benefiting from our dispute and violence it's time to stand on our feet and be one.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: (photos) Nigerians And Other Blacks Being Killed Painfully In Libya by snello: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
crazy world

1 Like

Re: Breaking: (photos) Nigerians And Other Blacks Being Killed Painfully In Libya by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 30, 2017
It's unfortunate that we live in a country that don't take things serious. so this news came as early as January, but our leaders relax and gave deaf ears now taking it serious in November. how many have we lost for this 11 months?
What a stupid country! never take things serious till it get worst. what a slap.

(1) (Reply)

Fake DAX Product / This Device Lets Women Urinate Standing Up Like Men (photo) / Total E&P Nigeria SIWES Industrial Training Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.