Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Friend Wants To Kill Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants To Kill Herself (1659 Views)

My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2009
she has been seeing this dude for a while now,  and everyone doesnt approve their relationship cos its like its one sided,  that is ma friend is loving the guy more,
4 once, he has never gone to see her, she's the one always riskin her life travelling to see the boy,
he doesn't even buy her common gift sef,  she'd be the one spending her little money on the boy,
she's a very pretty gl and has so many admirers,  but she is hell bent on tis useless bini boy,

now, she hears a rumour that he is gettin married next month to another babe,  and dat is the fact,
now she wants to kill herself,  and she asked the guy and he's denyin it,

i know she'd get to read this post,  and me i don't want person to die on my head!
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by posakosa(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2009
madambini:

she has been seeing this dude for a while now,  and everyone doesnt approve their relationship cos its like its one sided,  that is ma friend is loving the guy more,
4 once, he has never gone to see her, she's the one always riskin her life travelling to see the boy,
he doesn't even buy her common gift sef,  she'd be the one spending her little money on the boy,
she's a very pretty gl and has so many admirers,  but she is hell bent on tis useless bini boy,

now, she hears a rumour that he is gettin married next month to another babe,  and dat is the fact,
now she wants to kill herself,  and she asked the guy and he's denyin it,

i know she'd get to read this post,  and me i don't want person to die on my head!

Let her die- hahahahahahahaha----funny ass post!
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by posakosa(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2009
on a more serious note--- this is the part when her family members should step in and help her thru this difficult times like her mother- grandmother-- or something.  Does she have family members she respects greatly ?
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by coolier(f): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2009
She should have seen the writings on the wall. It's so clear!
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by Dclique(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2009
Tell her i said 'feel free'
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by cantell(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
:-x
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by Godmother(f): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2009
I have been in a similar position recently. Nothing you say or do right now will change her mind as she is thinking thru her emotions and not her head. Just relax and keep praying for her
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2009
so all my talk and saliva wey i dey waste for this NL na real waste.

How many times have i shouted about women not taking a man for granted especially if you're the one doing everything for the guy.

anyway, sometimes people have to learn from experience I guess.
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by jidesamuel(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2009
the real fact is this:she needs to help herself by accepting wat happened to her as part of life, remember we suffer bitterness a times in order to appreciate happiness, ,i believe this phase of her life will only make her appreciate what true love is by the time she found another guy that will be there for her.besides make sure u are always around her to keep her company as to forget the past she had with the guy in question.u can take her out to recreate,watch movies go to seminars while i hope during d period she will fine another guy,just make sure she's not lonely at anytime,
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by donjon: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2009
The girl na original sufferhead!
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by dapsycool(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by sexyZee(f): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2009
na shi sabi
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by SisiKill1: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2009
Sigh!
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by iice(f): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Sigh!

*echoing*
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by mamagee3(f): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2009
Leave her to die. cool
Let her wish be done
. grin grin
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by brooklyn99: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
U know the funny thing?the guy probably never acknowledged her as "his" girl, she knew this but would still have "hopes" that he'll change and love her one day. like someone said, she cant claim not to have seen the handwriting on the wall. and as per she's friends with mamabini,and the dude is benin, im assuming she's benin too which equals: MEAN, INSENSITIVE, AGGRESSIVE, WICKED, DECEITFUL, INSANE etc. the guy did the right thing and bounced
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by posakosa(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^^ how can you say that about Benin people ? undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by ladysoft(f): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2009
this is serious
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by chocomillo(f): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2009
Try and hook her up with another guy as soon as possible.Being lonely can make the worst to happen lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by posakosa(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^^^ how about she focuses on her well-being instead trying to get hooked up all over town. With time, she will realize the man is NOT worth death.  undecided undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by mamagee3(f): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^ how about she focuses on her well-being instead trying to get hooked up all over town. With time, she will realize the man is NOT worth death.  undecided undecided

The only thing she'll realize is how much of a retard she is to attempt suicide. undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by brooklyn99: 1:04am On Nov 29, 2009
@posakosa; i got hooked up with this Benin gal this one time. the devils spawn. bitch showed me hell!!! we never agreed to date but then this gal tried to claim me, even tho she talked to other men!!! crazy ho. my friends have had the same problem with every benin gal they dated. mad woman, used to get mad if im talking to my daughter. fought with everyone. thought the states was about women "enslaving" men (ho just came from africa about a yr ago). just had a bad attitude overall. now the ibo and yoruba gals i know,on the other hand, are darlings.
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by bluespice(f): 1:07am On Nov 29, 2009
kmt
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 29, 2009
she still alive? Time is money o!
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by posakosa(m): 1:58am On Nov 29, 2009
arkinses:

she still alive? Time is money o!

lol--- grin grin
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by posakosa(m): 1:59am On Nov 29, 2009
brooklyn99:

@posakosa; i got hooked up with this Benin gal this one time. the devils spawn. bitch showed me hell!!! we never agreed to date but then this gal tried to claim me, even tho she talked to other men!!! crazy ho. my friends have had the same problem with every benin gal they dated. mad woman, used to get mad if im talking to my daughter. fought with everyone. thought the states was about women "enslaving" men (ho just came from africa about a yr ago). just had a bad attitude overall. now the ibo and yoruba gals i know,on the other hand, are darlings.

where do you find these crazy binches ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by freecocoa(f): 2:18am On Nov 29, 2009
i undastand how she feels,u jst hav 2 make her undastand dat killing herself wnt stop him 4rm marrying som1 else.make her see d beauty of life,alwayz be wit her,take her places and show her dat som1 still cares.as 4 dat guy he'll surely regret wat he's done cos wateva goes around comes around.
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by topup: 5:00am On Nov 29, 2009
This is a lesson in love.

It happens to the most of us.

He's not worth it.

She is worth it.

He won't feel any remorse.

She has a long life to live and goals to fulfil, and to throw that away because her heart is heavy with momentary sorrow is. .

Someone out there will appreciate her, and she will get over him when she lets that man appreciate her.
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by brooklyn99: 5:51am On Nov 29, 2009
@posakosa, its the same crazy benin binch ive been talking about. that ho scarred me for life!!! undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2009
brooklyn99:

U know the funny thing?the guy probably never acknowledged her as "his" girl, she knew this but would still have "hopes" that he'll change and love her one day. like someone said, she cant claim not to have seen the handwriting on the wall. and as per she's friends with mamabini,and the dude is benin, im assuming she's benin too which equals: MEAN, INSENSITIVE, AGGRESSIVE, WICKED, DECEITFUL, INSANE etc. the guy did the right thing and bounced

brooklyn99:

Do not think dat cos u av been unlucky with bini woman, dat u'd conclude they are all the same!
I'm sure u met the ones in the diaspora, and bini gals bn mean, deceitful,, insane, well, u shud check urself what attracts them to u, and morever u can't get to meet the good ones!
and FYI, my friend is so not BINI neither is she from EDO.
the bottom line is MEN ARE VERY MEAN, EDO/BINI MEN ARE EVEN WORSE.
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by brooklyn99: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2009
if i get this right edo/benin mean the same thing. that much i know (some fools will question why i should know anything about anywhere else other than the united states). i was unlucky/involved with ONE!!! i know of at least SEVEN friends (off the top of my head) that have dated benin gals and nobody was ever happy mainly becus of their AGGRESSION!!!! ah, they all suck monkey balls. terrible lot
Re: My Friend Wants To Kill Herself by posakosa(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2009
^^^^^^ u're one funny dude grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Propose Marriage In A Relationship - Male Or Female? / Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife / Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.