Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 (6723 Views)

Visit This Blog If You Can Give It A New Look / Urgently In Need Of Buying A BLOG - If You Want To Sell Ur Blog - Get Across / I Want To Buy A Forum Or Blog, If You Have Enter For Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by Bigajeff(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
well done Sir, nice write up

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
2scorehigh:

I like this your reply to him.

The thing is that people will always be looking for excuse not to get started or do something useful with their time.

I'm sure that when Linda started, she knew little or nothing about stuff like HTML or coding or SEO but yet that didn't deter her.

Nobody knows everything.

Anyone who is serious about blogging can always learn any of those things while on the job.

That said, it is still of very great importance to mention that people should at least blog if they have passion for blogging and not necessarily because they are looking for money.

The enthusiasm is the only thing that can keep the passion for blogging going even when the money is not coming in.

You've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by Temitope2302(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
OP, I don't have enough money to finance a blog now, can I start a free blog and change to a paid one later or are there alternatives?
Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by OBALORLA(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
I read a lot (for over 2mths) before opening my blog. www.nomadicnegro.com
for aspiring bloggers, please do same
Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by seifini(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Diz niggurs are on D counter against naijatechguy o.Blogging tips et al. On D flip side amma tight original content writer.Holla me japusam@gmail.com
Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Temitope2302:
OP, I don't have enough money to finance a blog now, can I start a free blog and change to a paid one later or are there alternatives?
Yes, you can start a free WordPress or now and upgrade later.
Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by lechboy: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
It's okay lovely blog kee
Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Really Nice Article but this Year is Totally going to be Pure Content-Based and I am having a blog in which I am going to follow the same Procedure.
Blog4everyone
Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by gametalk: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nice write up....
You can contact me for your Traffic and SEO work.
Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by oforij(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
GoodyOG:

hello, i can help you desugn it or better teach you to do it yourself..... checkout my blog in my signature.....whatsapp me if you are intrested
Inbox me your number
Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by GoodyOG: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
oforij:
Inbox me your number
08053701879....whatsapp me cant attent to call where i am now
Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by techlegram: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
I am a very passionate tech blogger and writes 5-6 articles on daily basis. Currently, my site does not enjoy higher page authority but it would be improving soon. My alexa rating is 24 lacs which is not good though but i have a goal reaching at 100,000 rating within next three months. To be a passionate blogger, you should love writing and choose a topic about which you are very interested. http://techlegram.com/endless-running-game-like-subwaysurfer/
Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2017
OBALORLA:
I read a lot (for over 2mths) before opening my blog. www.nomadicnegro.com

for aspiring bloggers, please do same
Good job bruh, nice blog
Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by OBALORLA(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Skateboard:
Good job bruh, nice blog
thanks for checking it out. i'm glad you liked it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by efepro(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
If you want a blog like www.gistsstack.com you may contact me on: gistsstack@gmail .com or 07054102345.
Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by pauljumbo: 1:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Nice tips op
am impressed
this is really true

Blogging Improves Your writing: I started blogging almost a year ago, the way I write last year or few months ago is not certainly the way I write now. I’ve made a lot improvements, practice makes perfect. Constant practice of anything only makes one better at it. If you a guy and you are the shy type who is too afraid to speak with the opposite sex, looking for ladies to speak with constantly would improve your confidence, same applies with writing and blogging. This is one of the reasons to start a blog.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Difference Does Web Hosting In Nigeria Make / Full Tutorial On How To Avoid Facebook Account Ban On Newly Created Facebook Act / How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.