Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football (47063 Views)

UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) / UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" / "UNIOSUN Students Invested Their Fees In MMM, They Must Pay N2bn Debt" - VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by NicoBaba(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Guy reread ur small pikin reply..Hit me wit sumtin strong or u go to bed boy.
... issokay man.. cybershades ain't my thing
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by Onukube1(f): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
SweetLove0:
Another bad news.

RIP to the dead
No one died sweetie..They were only injured.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by SIRmanjar(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
NicoBaba:
... issokay man.. cybershades ain't my thing
Ohk u hav bin forgiven..Oya run to bed kid angry
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by Ajewealth123(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Shut up boy..U sound like a heavy junky on overdose.Its like u ar new here?I am yoruba ad I support briafria ad I dint commit any crime doing so.
heys ogbeni before you start foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient, your first comment is senseless, and do I look like your average nigerian boy to you? Dude u still need that transplant but this time with a ram
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by Ajewealth123(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Shut up boy..U sound like a heavy junky on overdose.Its like u ar new here?I am yoruba ad I support briafria ad I dint commit any crime doing so.
heys ogbeni before you start foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient, your first comment is senseless, and do I look like your average nigerian boy to you? Dude u still need that transplant but this time with a sheep
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by Jungleluv5: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
SweetLove0:
Another bad news.
RIP to the dead
God forbid, no body die ooooo. So please keep ur RIP.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by SIRmanjar(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ajewealth123:
heys ogbeni before you start foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient, your first comment is senseless, and do I look like your average nigerian boy to you? Dude u still need that transplant but this time with a sheep
Mtcheww!dis junky boy still dey here o.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by johnson232: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
SweetLove0:
Another bad news.

RIP to the dead
anybody die?
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by CentaurXXX: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Onukube1:

The one shot in the jaw is dead.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by CentaurXXX: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Onukube1:

The one shot in the jaw is dead. He died few hours ago.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by Iamwrath: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
DONSMITH123:

its well dear. I think those guys need more training on how to handle guns.

Training abi firing squad? It's SARS that's what they do
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by tillaman(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bleeping pigs!!
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by midehill(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
SweetLove0:
Another bad news.
RIP to the dead
madam dey didn't die ooo
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by Handsomecole(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
...and I will keep saying it that in Nigeria Police work is a dirty job. It's a legalised criminal job, which we have no option than to cope with.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
The worst sets of people Nigerians to do way with are police and politicians.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by Onukube1(f): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
CentaurXXX:

The one shot in the jaw is dead. He died few hours ago.
oopss...pretty bad
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by Aroh48(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
I prefer staying with the devil to Nigeria police. my father once told us that if any of his children join the NPF, he Wil disown such a child.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by kolaranking1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
SweetLove0:
Another bad news.
RIP to the dead
No one died
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by adebysy: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Arbitrary use of power by the Nigerian Police is becoming alarming, may God save us. less i forget check out this trending business in town, click here for details: https:///h4l3j5zs
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by topsam1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
SweetLove0:
Another bad news.
RIP to the dead
RIP to the dead ke Nibo
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by Ajewealth123(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Mtcheww!dis junky boy still dey here o.
you sincerely need that transplant. Define junk and look at my profile, do I look like a junky to you? All these illiterate mofos will never try to be sensible.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by MunorAnne(f): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
SweetLove0:
Another bad news.

RIP to the dead
Jesus Christ. Read b4 U comment or better still, jst don't comment at all.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by gentleedu(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
when they call it a zoo some people will open mouth
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by SIRmanjar(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ajewealth123:
you sincerely need that transplant. Define junk and look at my profile, do I look like a junky to you? All these illiterate mofos will never try to be sensible.
Ohk I have seen ur pics u look more like a gardner ad a junky houseboy trying so hard to be funkky.
Are u happy now?oya go and sleep.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by Ajewealth123(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Ohk I have seen ur pics u look more like a gardner ad a junky houseboy trying so hard to be funkky.
Are u happy now?oya go and sleep.
senseless idiot,replying u was my mistake.
Rule no 1,never argue with a fool and an idiot,cos he will drag you to his level and beat you with experience. You just showed how stupid you are. Quote me again and thunder will strike ur entire generation idiot
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by SIRmanjar(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ajewealth123:
senseless idiot,replying u was my mistake.
Rule no 1,never argue with a fool and an idiot,cos he will drag you to his level and beat you with experience. You just showed how stupid you are. Quote me again and thunder will strike ur entire generation idiot

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!YeYe junky houz boy.u dey ur oga houz dey feel fly..Immbecile pikin like u.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by Umennajiego(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
SweetLove0:
Another bad news.

RIP to the dead

Hmmm... Warris this one saying
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by olatundemustafa(m): 12:36am On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=SweetLove0 post=53003003]Another bad news.

Nobody died ma.
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by ancientbanana: 12:49am On Jan 22, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:
NAIJA POLICE
I can bet u d police men will b frm Northern extraction
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by talk2dmc(m): 1:02am On Jan 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:
I am so sure dis wanz were among d pipul cheering the police ad army on when dey shot at innocent unarmed ipob memberz.
In dis jungle called nigeria u can never predict whoz turn it will be next..datz de reason why we all shuld collectively stand up against injustice.
....... PURE (Y)
Re: Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football by cc150615(f): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Maybe they should just scrap Nigerian police force. They're useless anyway and even cause more harm than good...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photos Of Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, Gbaramatu Kingdom / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.