Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4425658 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tonexman18(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
fxdrizzle:
see levels. na English accent you dey use beg sef
lol...wetin u want make I use b4
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BUGOFF(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sat beneath aa master strategist through the night & came up with this..
stake as u can & show luv. [59QVV67].

cc: meanwhile, to the guys castigating & making a mockery of help-seekers here, i do not think u are being fair. here is a brotherhood of sorts & all privildges of such fraternization should follow.
that a staker appeals for assistance is no locus to dehumanize him. i have witnessed where smokers with means buy for fellow addicts or even '50'(fifty) them their bazz, all in the spirit of the habit, alchoholics also do the same & we all know these traits of ours are frowned upon by people around us who feel so entitled to morality because, somehow & by a stroke of fate, they have not picked the habit nor indulged.

My Point: Let us learn to reach out, if we can, when asked. and if u cant, then learn to look the other way rather than poison the minds of the few good men in our midst with your barbs. No offense.

#JustaThought.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JJuanMiguel: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
iDROID:

It has been stated here countless times, this isn't a charity thread. If you needed N3000 urgently you wouldn't come to a faceless forum to beg instead you'd seek the help of those around you. Some persons have been generous on this thread lately but that is no criteria for you to waltz in here begging. I see it as you being lazy and wanting to take advantage of their generosity. Have a nice day.
I said you should ignore it and not worry, let those who are willing to help do. You've made certainly clear the category you belong to.

And i wasn't asking for 3k. Like the saying goes beggars can't be choosers, i said any amount and I'll build it up to the amount i need.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
niyiforeal:
guy don't u ever get tired of this everyday u come and all u do is to be quoting guys asking for funds or cash, and if we find out nw u no go get one naira for account
We shouldn't encourage such habits as begging. Begging to gamble at that. This thread wasn't created for lazy individuals to beg for funds.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
BUGOFF:

cc: meanwhile, to the guys castigating & making a mockery of help-seekers here, i do not think u are being fair. here is a brotherhood of sorts & all privildges of such fraternization should follow.
that a staker appeals for assistance is no locus to dehumanize him. i have witnessed where smokers with means buy for fellow addicts or even '50'(fifty) them their bazz, all in the spirit of the habit, alchoholics also do the same & we all know these traits of ours are frowned upon by people around us who feel so entitled to morality because, somehow & by a stroke of fate, they have not picked the habit nor indulged.

My Point: Let us learn to reach out, if we can, when asked. and if u cant, then learn to look the other way rather than poison the minds of the few good men in our midst with your barbs.

#JustaThought.
smokers share their weed and cigarettes, not money. alcoholics share their drinks, not money. so we as punters will simply share our booking codes, not money.

28 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
JJuanMiguel:
I said you should ignore it and not worry, let those who are willing to help do. You've made certainly clear the category you belong to.

And i wasn't asking for 3k. Like the saying goes beggars can't be choosers, i said any amount and I'll build it up to the amount i need.
So you don't have any friend or family member that can lend you 1k so you can build it to your desired amount? Oga, get a life grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by VictorVance(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
fxdrizzle:
smokers share their weed and cigarettes, not money. alcoholics share their drinks, not money. so we as punters will simply share our booking codes, not money.
Hehehehehe grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Jagaban880: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Calebsky:
Been a while...

How una dey?
calebsky we no cum see after dat ur Saturday 11 odd game.. nice 1 u try... any game for weekend
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Zonacus(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Xforce:
but baba u get mind o,basketball? The points always scare the shit out of me that i rarely go near bb selections. The mail linked with this account is inaccessible currently so cant pm you,how about i just post the details here?
Lol..yeah bball can give the chills..but I prefer am to other sports. Basketball>Rugby>Baseball>Football>Volleyball.

Ok..u can post the details here bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
iDROID:

So you don't have any friend or family member that can lend you 1k so you can build it to your desired amount? Oga, get a life grin

I dont have anyone to give me a kobo
Rather they take from me

Everyones situation is diff, dat u have doesnt mean d young man also has
Buh I rather do away With my old stuffs
If thats the last option to get some cash than beg

Buh i will never do away with my stuffs, so that i can place a bet
Never

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Austeeenxx: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
niyiforeal:
guy don't u ever get tired of this everyday u come and all u do is to be quoting guys asking for funds or cash, and if we find out nw u no go get one naira for account

Guy, no vex oh... Abeg epp us find out how much dey him account since you no get better thing to do.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Xforce: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Zonacus:

Lol..yeah bball can give the chills..but I prefer am to other sports. Basketball>Rugby>Baseball>Football>Volleyball.

Ok..u can post the details here bro.
I actually prefer volleyball to it.

0165393925 gtb.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JJuanMiguel: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
iDROID:

I don't have, if that's what you want to hear.

The way you are taking it seriously, you might decide to go after/attack people who help others here. Before i posted it here, i already knew something like this would happen and I'm ready to take anything. It was just one post, had it been you have better things to do you would have ignored it and moved on like many people people did and let anybody who deems it fit to help do.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JJuanMiguel: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Doyin400l:

Just pray that I should not find u offline. I will amputate that hand of yours u using to type trash. Trust me I will trace u soon.. Watchyaback
Lolzz, it hasn't reach that level bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BUGOFF(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
fxdrizzle:
smokers share their weed and cigarettes, not money.we as punters will simply share our booking codes, not money.
Lol. look at it this way, smokers and 'alcoholics' share with others what those others cannot afford all in a bid to stem their cravings.
If an appeal is thrown on the floor of this thread, i want to believe it takes a lot of guts & courage, to put the 'beggar' to scorn is to further aggravate his experience.

case in point: i hav bin staking at a particular shop where this fellow young staker helps me place/stake the bets, on that faithful day i staked then askd him to kip the change of #200 for his efforts,..do u know my games casted while d boy calld a day afta to tell me he used the #200 to bet & won 67k(he wudnt hav playd but 4 dat meagre #200 i gav him).
LET CHARITY BE PROLIFIC IN OUR MIDST, PLS.

Mods, wit due regards, do not censure any1 askin 4 help here, dat wud b external interference, we can, & are able to handle our mata. tank u.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Xforce: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Doyin400l:

Just pray that I should not find u offline. I will amputate that hand of yours u using to type trash. Trust me I will trace u soon.. Watchyaback
undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
BUGOFF:
Lol. look at it this way, smokers and 'alcoholics' share with others what those others cannot afford all in a bid to stem their cravings.
If an appeal is thrown on the floor of this thread, i want to believe it takes a lot of guts & courage, to put the 'beggar' to scorn is to further aggravate his experience.

case in point: i hav bin staking at a particular shop where this fellow young staker helps me place/stake the bets, on that faithful day i staked then askd him to kip the change of #200 for his efforts,..do u know my games casted while d boy calld a day afta to tell me he used the #200 to bet & won 67k(he wudnt hav playd but 4 dat meagre #200 i gav him).
LET CHARITY BE PROLIFIC IN OUR MIDST, PLS.

Mods, wit due regards, do not censure any1 askin 4 help here, dat wud b external interference, we can, & are able to handle our mata. tank u.
thanks. tell them..some people can't mind their biz upon here is a public forum.
but U fit drop something for guys.me dy village since dy chill.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Xforce: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
thanks Zonacus. More greens to your slips.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Zonacus(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Xforce:
I actually prefer volleyball to it.

0165393925 gtb.
Thanks a lot.
Done smiley

Volleyball don do me bad thing bro. Though initially, it made me some bucks but after a while... This-> cry followed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Marcus2(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
sharp 9 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Marcus2(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
9 odds 59RC6QP
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
All these badbelle. Me sef, i need money. Any generous heart should help me abeg.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obindomanya(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
" intellectual property" aint free! if truly it is.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
BUGOFF:

My Point: Let us learn to reach out, if we can, when asked. and if u cant, then learn to look the other way rather than poison the minds of the few good men in our midst with your barbs. No offense.

#JustaThought.

Wisdom stands out

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obindomanya(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Buy wisdom, sell it not. "from the book, 40 laws of power".
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BUGOFF(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
sammyobi584:

thanks. tell them..some people can't mind their biz upon here is a public forum.
grin
sammyobi584:

Lmao! Guy, u go learn so? na una mata i just put my neck so, u nor even let d hauz decide weda na bullcrap i dey yan, u don bring 'plate'. bobo, develop small conscience na.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iykofias(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2017

5355 Cincinnati, USA
Svitolina, Elina - Tsurenko, Lesia
1HH 1.21

4173 Cincinnati, USA
Tiafoe, Francis - Zverev, Alexander
2HH 1.15

5360 Cincinnati, USA, Doubles
Carreno Busta P / Verdasco F (-1.5)- Murray J / Soares B
2 H -1.5 1.15

UEFA Champions League, Qualification
Basaksehir - Sevilla
X2 1.30

1833 Super Cup
Real Madrid - Barcelona
12 1.22

Olympiacos - HNK Rijeka
12 & Under(4.5) 1.46

5045 Cincinnati, USA
Ferrer, David - Tipsarevic, Janko
1HH 1.18

A-Junioren-Bundesliga North/Northeast
Hertha BSC Berlin - Leipzig U19
1X 1.23

1401 Championship
Sheffield Weds - Sunderland
Under Home(2.5) 1.09

Celtic - FC Astana
1X & Under(4.5) 1.19

Napoli - Nice
1 1.26

5074 Cincinnati, USA, Doubles
Bryan B / Bryan M - Lopez F / Lopez M (-1.5)
1 H 1.5 1.16

A-Junioren-Bundesliga South/Southwest
Stuttgart U19 - FC Augsburg
1X 1.32

5523 Cincinnati, USA
Kyrgios, Nick - Dolgopolov, Aleksandr (-1.5)
1 H 1.5 1.23

Odd 16.55
BOOKING 59RF6GS

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by youngster12: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Guys one guy sent me this game try and stake with maybe 100naira
59RDJNW

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
BUGOFF:
grin Lmao! Guy, u go learn so? na una mata i just put my neck so, u nor even let d hauz decide weda na bullcrap i dey yan, u don bring 'plate'. bobo, develop small conscience na.
hahahahahaha. you are funny. but thanks for the advice sha.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by andycoal40(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Today games...98% .... 260 odds.. 59NN9PP (
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
andycoal40:
Today games...98% .... 260 odds.. 59NN9PP
(
what does yes mean please

(1) (2) (3) ... (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.