Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4434174 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OVERCONFIDENCE(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
OVERCONFIDENCE FOOTBALL PREDICTION

AKA THE PROPHECY

THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE A GREAT ONE.

WE ARE A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO WATCH FOOTBALL MATCHES BEFORE THEY ARE PLAYED IN REAL LIFE.

OUR PREDICTION IS ALWAYS ACCURATE.

WE ENCOURAGE OUR USERS TO PUT IN HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN ORDER TO WIN BIG.

WE WILL BE GIVING OUT OUR PREDICTION FOR FREE THIS WEEK.

AND OUR SUBSEQUENT PREDICTIONS WILL BE SOLD AT $10 (FEE) FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY AND MARCH.

OUR FEE INCREASES EVERY MONTH BEFORE WE PROPHESY REALITY.

WE ONLY RECEIVE PAYMENT IN OUR BITCOIN WALLET ADDRESS.

PROPHECY WILL BE DROPPED ON SATURDAY THE 26TH OF FEBRUARY 2017 AT EXACTLY 9:00 AM

#OVERCONFIDENCE FOOTBALL PREDICTION

#THE PROPHECY

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by damanjohn: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Who is with me on this 3HZ8LBK angry

Quote if you play after the match

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by moonberry: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
AVENGER4NL,WEHDONE SIR ,PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP,I SENT YOU A MAIL ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Avenger4NL:

Nawa o. You don try call or mail them?

Call or email their customer care, you will get it sorted, that I know.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
k2112:

I stand to disagree with you. I use lionsbet, it's okay but not the best. It depends on the market you want to play, like over/under 0.5, 1.5 etc and over/under 8.5 corners, you will get it at lionsbet unlike bonanzawin. But Bonanzawin gets some that lionsbet doesn't. On Saturday, I checked the odds, it was only FA cups that the odds were higher than that of bonanzawin. Also in lionsbet, you will always see one error message if you do some accumulation, but you will never get such with bonanzawin. Bonanzawin payout is faster than that of Lionsbet. So I don't think Lionsbet is the best but it's ok sha.

It is that stupid error message that made me abandon my account with them .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gameboyo: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Obikush:
B915REWATRWPS-1475794

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked NOT MINE
The guy is dope, I swear. I once chop 3m.that was last year November

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Obikush(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
gameboyo:

The guy is dope, I swear. I once chop 3m.that was last year November

Wish guy?? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adebayoggt(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
3HZB2GY
my game today. caveat emptor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
k2112:

I stand to disagree with you. I use lionsbet, it's okay but not the best. It depends on the market you want to play, like over/under 0.5, 1.5 etc and over/under 8.5 corners, you will get it at lionsbet unlike bonanzawin. But Bonanzawin gets some that lionsbet doesn't. On Saturday, I checked the odds, it was only FA cups that the odds were higher than that of bonanzawin. Also in lionsbet, you will always see one error message if you do some accumulation, but you will never get such with bonanzawin. Bonanzawin payout is faster than that of Lionsbet. So I don't think Lionsbet is the best but it's ok sha.

I really like your observation, your are a real punter. Like the market types that you stated, yes all the known market types in sports betting are not fully integrated there but for the odds, I don't think so because I evaluate this on a daily basis and on the average, Lionsbet is better off. As regards payout, My brother, whenever I make payout on Lionsbet, it is done within 10 minutes that I have to personally send them a 'thumbs up'' message. I don't think any sports betting firm doe it better. I believe that the error message as regards the accumulation is due to placing same bets on main account on your bonus account. Punters are not allowed to place same bets on both accounts. Both one thing I must point out is that LIONSBET will not deduct your stake from your winnings when you place bets with the bonus given unlike Nairabet and some others where you will have to roll over for up to 5 times with higher accumulated odds.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
kayzat:

It is that stupid error message that made me abandon my account with them .

You can call their customer care or send them emails. Maybe you are placing same bets on main account and bonus account #mythoughts
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
decency13:

You can call their customer care or send them emails. Maybe you are placing same bets on main account and bonus account #mythoughts

I normally chat with their cc but its like they are also clueless on the issue .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by amabengroup2(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
OVERCONFIDENCE:
OVERCONFIDENCE FOOTBALL PREDICTION

AKA THE PROPHECY

THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE A GREAT ONE.

WE ARE A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO WATCH FOOTBALL MATCHES BEFORE THEY ARE PLAYED IN REAL LIFE.

OUR PREDICTION IS ALWAYS ACCURATE.

WE ENCOURAGE OUR USERS TO PUT IN HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN ORDER TO WIN BIG.

WE WILL BE GIVING OUT OUR PREDICTION FOR FREE THIS WEEK.

AND OUR SUBSEQUENT PREDICTIONS WILL BE SOLD AT $10 (FEE) FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY AND MARCH.

OUR FEE INCREASES EVERY MONTH BEFORE WE PROPHESY REALITY.

WE ONLY RECEIVE PAYMENT IN OUR BITCOIN WALLET ADDRESS.

PROPHECY WILL BE DROPPED ON SATURDAY THE 25TH OF FEBRUARY 2017 AT EXACTLY 9:00 AM

#OVERCONFIDENCE FOOTBALL PREDICTION

#THE PROPHECY

ok......broo let's see what you've got.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nigeria again! how can egg be #70
Did the hen lay the egg through operation
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Taylorsw1ft: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Over 21.5
Total Points (Barangay Ginebra San Miguel) - 3rd Quarter
Barangay Ginebra San Miguel vs Star Hotshots

Price: 1.89
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
When you pull off those girls cloths.
They will be like
What are you trying to do??
I'm trying to rearrange the periodic table.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by TempUser: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Avenger4NL:
Nawa o. You don try call or mail them?
I YAFF MALE DEM TAYA. THEY ZAID IZ BEKOS OF 'UNETHICAL BETS' I PLASED! shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
lordmessi:
can u give me a secure buyer email dat u use
buyer is same as u want to buy now.... .. The contact i gave u also buy.... .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by TempUser: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
Avenger4NL:

Lolz cheesy. It's aiit baba. One love cool.

And lest I forget that yesterday interface was Wasere and not Nairabet.
LERT ME TRAI DAT WAASERE. HOUPE THEIY HALV ASIAN HANDICALP SHAR
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Taylorsw1ft: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Over 44

Total Points (Barangay Ginebra San Miguel) - 2nd Half
Barangay Ginebra San Miguel vs Star Hotshots
21 Feb 12:00
Price: 1.88
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Avenger4NL(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
moonberry:
AVENGER4NL,WEHDONE SIR ,PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP,I SENT YOU A MAIL ALREADY.
Seen ma'am and replied cool.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by KakiP(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
i dey ur back

footreja:
2+ odds 3HZ3MFV
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MyPicsSaysItall: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
lordmessi:
how do u fund n witdraw on bet365
I use neteller

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dottozil: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
decency13:

I really like your observation, your are a real punter. Like the market types that you stated, yes all the known market types in sports betting are not fully integrated there but for the odds, I don't think so because I evaluate this on a daily basis and on the average, Lionsbet is better off. As regards payout, My brother, whenever I make payout on Lionsbet, it is done within 10 minutes that I have to personally send them a 'thumbs up'' message. I don't think any sports betting firm doe it better. I believe that the error message as regards the accumulation is due to placing same bets on main account on your bonus account. Punters are not allowed to place same bets on both accounts. Both one thing I must point out is that LIONSBET will not deduct your stake from your winnings when you place bets with the bonus given unlike Nairabet and some others where you will have to roll over for up to 5 times with higher accumulated odds.

bur you have to rollover lionsbet bonus money 3 times before u can withdraw the money
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by KakiP(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Replacing Man City straight win to

damanjohn:

Who is with me on this 3HZ8LBK angry

Quote if you play after the match
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dottozil: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
I use neteller
bro pls explain how u verify ur neteller
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
dottozil:

bur you have to rollover lionsbet bonus money 3 times before u can withdraw the money

Yes you are correct but it is just 3 times and a total odds of 1.2 and above unlike others where you have to roll over 5 times with higher odds. You can verify them too.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MyPicsSaysItall: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
dottozil:

bro pls explain how u verify ur neteller
I verified with my int'l passport

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dottozil: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
decency13:

Yes you are correct but it is just 3 times and a total odds of 1.2 and above unlike others where you have to roll over 5 times with higher odds. You can verify them too.

hmmm. good point
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dottozil: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
I think nairabet odds are now bigger
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dottozil: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
I verified with my int'l passport

ok tenks

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Iluibadan:

No mind d fool.. He called a Customer an "Oloshi"...... Coward that's scared to admit he works for a firm..

See Iluibadan ooo!!! You want to give me job there? I don't want!!! abi why you dey drink paracetamol for another person headache! NA BY FORCE TO WORK THERE!!!! See problem ooo. When you have refused to read and understand stated rules, you will be crying foul, A typical clueless archaic African man that lacks knowledge because of not reading and understanding. Ibadan to the core!!! You should be in your village selling Amala and ewedu or ila soup not showcasing your dementia traits here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Xforce: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2017

2029 Championship
Derby County - Burton Albion
Over(1.5) 1.28

2030 Championship
Sheffield Weds - Brentford
Over(1.5) 1.22

1424 League One
Millwall - Chesterfield
Over(1.5) 1.23

1785 League Two
Newport County - Morecambe
Over(1.5) 1.28

2069 UEFA Champions League
Manchester City - Monaco
Over Away(0.5) 1.42

1107 UEFA Champions League
Bayer Leverkusen - Atl. Madrid
X2 1.37

4+ odds

3HZFTKS

Stake Wisely

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.