Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4426760 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4601) (4602) (4603) (4604) (4605) (4606) (4607) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
troot:

Now, him being active or not on this thread, doors that make him less of a punter.
U think Im not aware that so many ppl in the PfP possess multiple monikers. I know two now.

But unfortunately, it is not what you know that counts, it is what you can prove.

Oga troot YOUR BOY IS LOYAL
IS LIKE WORK WANTS TO CAST ??

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2017
This thread has just gone down the ranking.
How many great punters of then still visit this thread...... None.....and why is that?

Cos most of us in here behave and act like children.......squabbling and fighting over things that don't matter or bring money.
Simply put, our eyes are not on the prize.

Only Calebsky and a bunch in here still have their eyes on the prize.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2017
troot:

Now, him being active or not on this thread, doors that make him less of a punter.
U think Im not aware that so many ppl in the PfP possess multiple monikers. I know two now.

But unfortunately, it is not what you know that counts, it is what you can prove.
can you unban my pfp post of last 2 weeks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2017
Babyofcasting:

Oga troot YOUR BOY IS LOYAL
IS LIKE WORK WANTS TO CAST ??

No worry, just enter that ya shrine and perform some incantations.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2017
afoltundeseun:
can you unban my pfp post of last 2 weeks.

Sorry Sir, I am not a MOD and do not possess such ability to ban and unban.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2017
e be like say all man don chop ban grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2017
troot:

Sorry Sir, I am not a MOD and do not possess such ability to ban and unban.
You know I raised this issue last week and you don't seem to care. Anyway, the reason I let it slide was because the odd won't take me past 10k winner.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2017
Now regarding the 5.30pm cut off time on Monday, I still remember, tournament judges have the final say and it also states in the PfP rules that Rules can be amended.

Now this amendment wasn't sudden. I gave serious warning about my famous fowl trap time being brought forward cos I noticed something immediately betslip collation started 12.01am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
How una see am?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2017
Now Ganiu is topping the PfP for now........ and all the Lhimeet loyalists der lament.
I can understand that, Lhimeet helps ppl and does his little contribution in here and someone here is saying why should someone not active on this thread be topping the PfP.
Now I ask, What kind of lame analogy is that?
Does he know how many ppl look forward to this PfP year after year.
Does he know that plenty of the ppl in the PfP now are not active on this thread.
Does he know that new ppl who hear about the PfP come to inquire here about it and subsequently enroll the following year.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Sike(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2017
This 1xbet is somehow complex jare. Couldn't view my bets in bet history. Shii is telling me no bet at this time. And i couldn't find scotland league in the list of football leagues.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2017
troot:

Now this amendment wasn't sudden. I gave serious warning about my famous fowl trap time being brought forward cos I noticed something immediately betslip collation started 12.01am
what was that?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2017
Sike:
This 1xbet is somehow complex jare. Couldn't view my bets in bet history. Shii is telling me no bet at this time. And i couldn't find scotland league in the list of football leagues.
I hope you know you're supposed to change date to reflect your search.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by W3xy1(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2017
troot:
Now Ganiu is topping the PfP for now........ and all the Lhimeet loyalists der lament.
I can understand that, Lhimeet helps ppl and does his little contribution in here and someone here is saying why should someone not active on this thread be topping the PfP.
Does he know that plenty of the ppl in the PfP now are not active on this thread.
Does he know that new ppl who hear about the PfP come to inquire here about it and subsequently enroll the following year.
am 100% sure ganiu post were modified
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rastaLivity: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2017
troot:
smooth criminal!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2017
Now, to those conspiracy theorists, keep up the fantastic work. I have nothing to say to you.
In all said and done, whether or not you like troot, won't disturb my sleep in anyway.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by W3xy1(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2017
I was online through out that day to replay those in top ten. How come I didn't see ganiu post

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Make una drop this issue na. The guy currently in 2nd position understands what is going on and he decides to keep mute because he has his reason. Make una no put sand sand on top another person garri cuz una wan form activist.

Naso This World Is Not Ours.....Let's Us Keep Enjoying Our Kwaraption Like That For Now Till We All Go Receive Sense! Abeg Make Una Pity Those Boys & Die The Matter!!! Half Bread Is Better Than None!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by W3xy1(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2017
I was online till 6pm to replay top 10 games. How come I didn't see ganiu post. How come others didn't see it as well. You guy's modified his post. This is Lhimeet ticket. I even nack it with 2h. How come after several search and reloading, I miss ganiu post

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rastaLivity: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2017
someone here attack akinalabi for bringing up 'Monday 10% bonus' instead of organising a challenge for 'em punter. But me I ask you brotherly, wouldn't it still go down to d dogs call moderators.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2017
Babyofcasting:
MORE BANS ARE COMING FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY CAN INTERFERE WITH WHAT DOES NOT CONCERN THEM .... 4 ACCOUNTS BANNED ALREADY grin grin grin grin

MODS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT

Lol You Mean This

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PreciousBro: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2017
The only thing that bothers me is,unlike the days of old,guys no longer dole out close to 80% sure 2+ odds anymore, i mean it mustn't be just mere badluck. One can't be having a streak of bad luck for so long.

There must be a break in the sense of perception caused by impatience and the burning need to appear as a bright punter to the audience.

Its been losses upon losses for small odds with big stakes. Bad market. Not encouraging at all.

I'm not a regular punter and i know none can be 100% guaranteed but at least once in a while I'd want a sure 2-3+ odd giver, i stake big so I should at least catch a huge one if I must eat a toad.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2017
PreciousBro:
The only thing that bothers me is,unlike the days of old,guys no longer dole out close to 80% sure 2+ odds anymore, i mean it mustn't be just mere badluck. One can't be having a streak of bad luck for so long.

There must be a break in the sense of perception caused by impatience and the burning need to appear as a bright punter to the audience.

Its been losses upon losses for small odds with big stakes. Bad market. Not encouraging at all.

I'm not a regular punter and i know none can be 100% guaranteed but at least once in a while I'd want a sure 2-3+ odd giver, i stake big so I should at least catch a huge one if I must eat a toad.
You're on the wrong. The sets of punters here don't even stake on their games, so you don't expect them to give their best.

The are only after accolades.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pyrex23(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2017
johnstar:

No baba
withdraw ur money like dat
Na salary u wn collect ni

lol thanks man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2017
Profbet:
Troot is a criminal. Like if you agree. Share if you disagree.

And how will the likes and shares combat the current situation? undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rastaLivity: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2017
funny thread, partisan punters. how about u all come together n form a party. cos it seems u all are speaking out because it affect a certain moniker, let's see where d noise we get u monkeys, beside d affected coward(s) ain't complaining, he's busy typing......Que sera sera
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PreciousBro: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2017
afoltundeseun:

You're on the wrong. The sets of punters here don't even stake on their games, so you don't expect them to give their best.

The are only after accolades.

That explains my second paragraph succinctly.

We are all guys with promising future, surely moneymaking should be a priority. Only kids slave themselves to the frenzy of being the best punter. At the end of the bad picks, people realise they aren't that good after all.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2017
Profbet:
Troot is a criminal. Like if you agree. Share if you disagree.

Please, I strongly object to being abused. If you have a point prove it and stop with the insult.
This is the kind of childish attitude that has enveloped this thread.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by godOfCasting: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Another casting weekend is here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2017
troot:

Please, I strongly object to being abused. If you have a point prove it and stop with the insult.
This is the kind of childish attitude that has enveloped this thread.
You are Maina's younger brother

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by finest0007(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2017
There are 2 sets of complainers in this issue. Those who are really bothered about what looks like blatant cheating, those who just want to talk because they hope lhi.meet can win and give them something.

All in all, nobody has come up with convincing evidence to show how the fraud was committed so let's just end this issue unless someone has clear proof. If my collation is on point, I think there are 9 slips that can still top this PFP thing so #FingersCrossed

(1) (2) (3) ... (4601) (4602) (4603) (4604) (4605) (4606) (4607) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜