Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:59 AM

BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised (30308 Views)

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
media will bring this man down
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by Toks2008(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
I doesn't know why they doesn't like this man

Because the world hates sincere and blunt people who say it as it is.

I love him for his non hypocritical lifestyle.

5 Likes

Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by pressplay411(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
They're always hacked once there's a backlash.
Hackers are the new Devil.lol People no longer blame the devil, just blame it on hacking.
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by Ijaya123: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Burgerlomo:

And the man go give dem dia full dose grin

How far can he take on the media?
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by pressplay411(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
priceaction:
He demolished the media once, he'll do it again.

1 Like

Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by pressplay411(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toks2008:

Because the world hates sincere and blunt people who say it as it is.
I love him for his non hypocritical lifestyle.
He's not your typical 2-faced politician. He doesn't care about being Politically correct. And that scares the world.

1 Like

Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by nnamdismart25(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
little wonder he called them"fake"
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
BBC intentionally acting stupidly. Lol
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by krauss: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
ikp120:
Is BBC also a fake news agency?

Of course, that could be an error sha.

One thing I have noticed is that whenever any news agency publishes something that is against a public figure for sometime, they will tag the news agency "anti" that person.

For instance, some people have already tagged CNN and other news media "anti-Trump" undecided

Na everybody go dey praise you before?
In the past four months, I mean this without wavering, I have consistently watched cnn every single day. I can tell you that the news channel is totally biased. Go there today and you must find something remotely( remotely) negative about trump. Yes fox is pro-trump, but check it out. Some people(not all) in fox even criticise him when necessary and they publish negative news sometimes about him. What will you say when 90% of the news CNN publishes is all about negativity against trump. They just toned it down recently. The media house was even obsessed about trumps illegality as a president and always talked about how the electoral college might upturn his election. In the end, CLINTON even lost four more votes in the official electoral college balloting. I don't even want to talk about the CNN-CLINTON alliance. Also fox has always been pro-conservative for a long time( that undenied). Shamelessly, the U.S is contiguous to Nigeria when we look at the type of politics that transpired in the 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by Toks2008(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
pressplay411:

He's not your typical 2-faced politician.
He doesn't care about being Politically correct.
And that scares the world.

Exactly...he amazes me with his down to earth approach to issues..I thought I was blunt...

The way he told hillary he would put her in jail..the lashing out to the CNN correspondent and his no holds bar tweets are something else...he will tell you straight to your face..if you like go and die..he cares less..lol!

Just take a look at the way he fearlessly answered this question about the proposed ban of Islamic countries into U.S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fzosDYfywo

1 Like

Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by krauss: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
priceaction:
He is tearing down the influence of the media and Hollywood. Actually, Americans are becoming wiser and thinking more rather than feed on cock and bull stories from the media. One of the interesting news on fox today is about the hypocrisy of the liberal. Today, a protest has been fixed, championed by celebrities in support of women rights and freedom. One of the funny moves the organizers of the protest did was to delist a pro-life group which is in support of the protest but against abortion. What the U.S election should teach Nigerians is that, no matter how advanced the west is, no matter how sophisticated they have become, they still indulge the very obnoxious dimension of their emotions to settle simple conflicts. Nigerians did that in 2015. Imagine a pastor in my church calling for public prayers, that God should kill Buhari before the election because he wants to islamize Nigeria. What a shameful way to think. It was actually an extension of the silently inferred rhetoric the then administration of GEJ was feeding the people. Yes GEJ and Buhari are not perfect, but using lies to divide and rule Nigeria is wrong. I wouldn't exonerate PMB neither will I do same to the media.

1 Like

Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by Baba4dgals: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojutiku1:
Please what time is man u match?
it has bin played and man utd lost by 2-1
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
i suspect HACKER at work
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by ikp120(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
krauss:
In the past four months, I means this without wavering, I have consistently watched cnn every single day. I can tell you that the news channel is totally biased. Go there today and you must find something remotely( remotely) negative about trump. Yes fox is pro-trump, but check it out. Some people(not all) in fox even criticise him when necessary and they publish negative news sometimes about him. What will you say when 90% of the news CNN publishes is all about negativity against trump. They just toned it down recently. The media house was even obsessed about trumps illegality as a president and always talked about how the electoral college might upturn his election. In the end, CLINTON even lost four more votes in the official electoral college balloting. I don't even want to talk about the CNN-CLINTON alliance. Also fox has always been pro-conservative for a long time( that undenied). Shamelessly, the U.S is contiguous to Nigeria when we look at the type of politics that transpired in the 2015 election.

But they are journalists na. A journalist shouldn't be telling you what you wanna hear.

It is just like Sahara Reporters digging out terrible things about a politician. Their job is to dig out things and dish them out.

You even made mention of Fox. They're simply dishing out their discoveries and observations. I know some journalists personally don't like Trump, while others don't like Clinton. But that's their personal opinion, not the agency's opinion.

I for one never liked Trump, just the way I never liked Pizza right from the first day I tasted it. But that's my personal opinion. I guess you also have your personal dislikes.

The only thing is to ensure the accuracy of their reports. If what they said against Trump is true, then there is no problem there because that's their job. They are trained to report stuffs to the public. What they choose to report and not to report shouldn't be a problem to us, so long as the report is true.

1 Like

Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by krauss: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toks2008:

Exactly...he amazes me with his down to earth approach to issues..I thought I was blunt...

The way he told hillary he would put her in jail..the lashing out to the CNN correspondent and his no holds bar tweets are something else...he will tell you straight to your face..if you like go and die..he cares less..lol!

Just take a look at the way he fearlessly answered this question about the proposed ban of Islamic countries into U.S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fzosDYfywo
Bro. I watched that video and I can tell you that Nigerians who criticize him for his comments are very(*1000) hypocritical. Today, we are calling for the tightening of the borders of the country for security reasons and in turn saying, someone else should not bother doing same in his. Yes, trump was very very irrational and imprecise about many of his comments, but we get the clear picture of what he wants and that is what any body or country which desires to survive must do. Clinton, jeb bush, Bernie sanders and other candidates where busy trying to massage the ego of every minority group just to get votes and probably do the same thing this guy was saying he would do notwithstanding who his comments hurt. Political precision and politeness doesn't mean you have the perfect and ideal answers figured out. You know, when I watched the video, I learnt one thing from trump, his comment about a temporary solution was very intelligent. The previous administration was always busy trying to get public approval by looking for long term solutions which they couldn't even assure themselves was perfect. The Iran deal is a clear example of such debacle that the U.S has not figured out till today on how it can compromise with its long term ally, Israel. Its like saying, don't give first aid, until we get to the hospital then someone can be treated. The guy was just very sincere. As it is, he has shown that he is clearly a patriotic nationalist. The U.S is tired of too much talks. Funny enough, trump is one of the most pro-gay conservative in recent years in the U.S. What that means is, not necessarily is he championing their course, but he doesn't bother about it the way many other republicans do. The celebs shouting do not even know much about their country's politics.

1 Like

Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by truthstands11: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
You peoples hatred on Trump cannot affect him in anyway. He's destined to be great and he will not only lead US but the entire world. He is going to be one of the most powerful presidents of US. Only relying on God Almighty will make him great and successful. So, keep your hatred BBC. You and CNN are the same. You were not hacked.
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by krauss: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
ikp120:

But they are journalists na. A journalist shouldn't be telling you what you wanna hear.

It is just like Sahara Reporters digging out terrible things about a politician. Their job is to dig out things and dish them out.

You even made mention of Fox. They're simply dishing out their discoveries and observations. I know some journalists personally don't like Trump, while others don't like Clinton. But that's their personal opinion, not the agency's opinion.

I for one never liked Trump, just the way I never liked Pizza right from the first day I tasted it. But that's my personal opinion. I guess you also have your personal dislikes.

The only thing is to ensure the accuracy of their reports. If what they said against Trump is true, then there is no problem there because that's their job. They are trained to report stuffs to the public. What they choose to report and not to report shouldn't be a problem to us, so long as the report is true.
That's actually correct, but if you can refer to my comment, I said they even get to fix in something negative from issues very remote from what is debated on. Go to cnn and check it up. Again, certain facts have been twisted. Trump denies insulting a journalist, while cnn says he did. That's a very poignant issue there. It is very unfair for a media house to twist a story or edit it so it can suit the intention of their loyalists. Trump is saying that they did not tell his story accurately. That's also being fake. The BBC has also hounded May for some time and just recently toned down on theirs.
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by idupaul: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
They all expected him to be shot
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by faeman: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Divay22:
Tell me lies
I love you cool
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by thesicilian: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
ikp120:
Is BBC also a fake news agency?

Of course, that could be an error sha.

One thing I have noticed is that whenever any news agency publishes something that is against a public figure for sometime, they will tag the news agency "anti" that person.

For instance, some people have already tagged CNN and other news media "anti-Trump" undecided

Na everybody go dey praise you before?
CNN's case is exceptional. If you followed the election campaigns since 2015, there's absolutely no way you'd come to any other conclusion except that CNN is not just anti-Trump, but also pro-Hilary.
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by Divay22(f): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
faeman:

I love you cool
Lol....
This lie funny o
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by krauss: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
thesicilian:

CNN's case is exceptional. If you followed the election campaigns since 2015, there's absolutely no way you'd come to any other conclusion except that CNN is not just anti-Trump, but also pro-Hilary.
Just look at this very crazy comment by Van Jones( I'm sorry to say, his Nigerian version doyin okukpe is probably miles more intelligent than him) that smacks of pettiness and puerility on CNN: Van Jones: 'The world is now adrift'

1 Like

Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by Enemyofpeace: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
I doesn't know why many people doesn't like this man
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by davidif: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
bigtiny10:
Na lie. There was no hacking. It's the same way Kim Kardashian called Nigerian ladies monkeys and blamed it on hackers. Same way a Belgian newspaper photoshopped Obama and Michelle to look like apes and called it satire. I'm not a Trump fan, but BBC are a renowned media outlet and shouldn't get involved in partisan politics.

It was actually confirmed that the person who tweeted was not Kim K.
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by dsocioemmy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
BBC and CNN make una no worry. Trump is coming for you. Just wait
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by Aburi001: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
thesicilian:
They've all been expecting him to be assassinated since yesterday, even CNN
The CNN love for Donald Trump REAL and CORDIAL just like WATER and OIL. grin

1 Like

Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by mithras(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
thesicilian:
They've all been expecting him to be assassinated since yesterday, even CNN
I'm having this unsual feeling this may happen, I just didn't want to type it out. I no want wahala o
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by thesicilian: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
mithras:

I'm having this unsual feeling this may happen, I just didn't want to type it out. I no want wahala o
Hahaha. I pray it doesn't happen o. The guy seems to me to be a much better option than Hilary Clinton. And in any case, there's no way the Democrats can take over now, even if anything happens to him now, his deputy Mike Pence is the legal replacement.

1 Like

Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by castrokins(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Make Una Continue, One Of Una Go Kick Stone For This Trump Matter
Re: BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised by Akinrogun(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2017
aut
hor=ikp120 post=53006524]

exactly that's where the problem lies.....it's been fallacies and inaccuracies about Trump from day one especially obnoxious CNN...it's nauseating peddling outright falsehood.

u know what, Trump is up to the task. He demolished the establishment, norms and set a new standard in the art of communication and political warfare.... I doff my cap to him!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.