Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman (68231 Views)

Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Afam4eva(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0RhW3spBo8

Somebody called me and told me that there is a plan to send Fulani herdsmen after you and I said ok and the person said I should be careful and I said careful of what. He said the herdsmen are just going to run into the road like herdsmen and begin to cause confusion and while your security men clear them and you come out, they will open fire. I said okay. After about a week, he called me and said please, if you don't do that, they might bring them to come around church premises. I said its okay. And I told my people, any Fulani herdsman you see around you, kill him. I have told them in the church here, that any fulani herdsman that just entered by mistake, Kill him, Kill Him. Cut his head. If they are busy killing christians and nothing is happening, we will kill them and nothing will happen."he said.

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Toosure70: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
if Jesus want us to serve him as xtians, HE will surely take care of them. remember boko haram was targeted on xtians and South but God turned it against them. We only need more prayers.

18 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is really sad coming from a supposed religious leader. It is sad coming from any human being.

So people should kill any herdder whether innocent or not?

In the words of Tupac "I am one black man; I cannot be held responsible for the actions of every black man"

I wonder when we as human beings will stop living via hatred and revenge and learn to express our anger instead of acting like that thing we are trying to fight

125 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by veekid(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
You're calling for war; you've forgotten your president is also Fulani? ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Draei: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Even if you must retaliate, Publicly dishing out
strong words like this from a cleric is a No no no!

24 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
After that, where do we keep the head? We submit it to the police abi? IDIOT!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by joliyp(f): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
ds news be like

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by FuckTheMod: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
angry
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by pafestula(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nigerian gave those fools upper hands in each state, whereas they don't deserve to be treated as human, maybe this is going to be a clarion call to the coward fellow Nigerians.

Anyone that want to condemn him should view this thread as a case study.

https://www.nairaland.com/3546254/killing-southern-kaduna-people-fulani

54 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Jengem: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by ikp120(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahahahohohoghehehehgheghegheghegugugu

grin grin grin grin grin

You should have posted the whole message na. The guy made sense sha.

Try and watch the video. Although op didn't even post the complete video; just 3:38 minutes

23 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by profchudo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Marvel1206: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
This coming from a 'Man of God'

He's stupid for that statement.. This will lead to chaos if followed

16 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Fadman4real(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
All this men of God would have made me changed my stance on religion if not that I have a good understanding of the bible and the word of God. It is a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by mrphysics(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is very serious
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
veekid:
You're calling for war; you've forgotten your president is also Fulani? ?
Fulani but not a herdsman grin

29 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by CXLVII: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bleats of an unchained lunatic

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by NotComplaining: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
This guy is fanning hatred. If he kills one Northerner he better start considering self imposed exile.

Those laughing in the audience are only useful for carrying coffins and posting rubbish on Nairaland! They will just abandon you to fate.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by George2016(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sad news

I blame it to Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by LecciGucci: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
B

1 Like

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by DoyenExchange: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
WONDERFUL!

2 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by iykebest1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
nawa o. eye for an eye

2 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by spartan117(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
God will build his church and d gates of hell will not prevail against it and it's high time Christians 4rm all over d nation take d gospel aggressively to kaduna

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Kolababe: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by obxddon(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
In as much as I dont condone violence...But the killing of Christians is way too far much and nutin is happening to these fulani men who just disappear into thin Air......Abeg,I support the man....

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
CXLVII:
Bleats of an unchained lunatic
goats bleat... But they are better off than this maggot of an apostle

3 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Adminisher: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is the devil's trap. No Christian pastor will ever say this

4 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Flatties: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Phyno kill em all

2 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Jessestunch: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hmmmm... Which way Nigeria?

And some people are still fooling themselves with One Nigeria...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

... / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.