Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) (39277 Views)

The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Pictures Of A Big Python Killed In My Compound Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

You need slap! angry
I hope you are hearing from babangbali?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by belcom10(m): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hmmm, I have seen it lipsrsealed
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by nenedima(f): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
And what about 'lala'?,its synonymous with snake thread
daremiarchs:

Because Nairaland is directly proportional to snakeland
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by BerryBlaster: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mailthaddeus:
And to think that u posted this on Science and Technology section.....OP what technology did u use in killing this snake?

Wood Technology
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by BerryBlaster: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mailthaddeus:
And to think that u posted this on Science and Technology section.....OP what technology did u use in killing this snake?

Wood Technology
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by kheengjay(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Adesiji77:

Thread on FP. Hope you eventually made it to "Virginia" grin

YUP PRIME MINISTER OF VIRGINIA REPUBLIC
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by daremiarchs(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
nenedima:
And what about 'lala'?,its synonymous with snake thread
Oh grin I bet you're new here.
La-la is the snake MOD grin grin grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by Afritop(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Rapmaestro:
Even as it is dead, see the distance you are giving it... Fear of snake
HE FAILED TO CUT OFF ITS HEAD. HE JUST BEAT THE SNAKE
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
See him ipob boxers

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by Babysho(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy

grin no joke o. Check the first pic, the Snake was alive. I bet he was tailing the snake with one hand as he was creating the topic with the other... grin

#snakefreaks #frontpage #password #lala
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by seangy4konji: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lala food don come.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by manikspears: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lalastica, you and your people don start this year again abi
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by ichommy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
VickyRotex:
While you were killing the snake, all that was on your mind was posting it on Nairaland.

I dey sure sey you go dey beg the snake make e die. angry

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by skillz111(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
nenedima:
But on a serious note, have been observing every snake thread moves to fp...why?
Because snakes brings curiosity and most people would rush in to the thread to take a look that is why its a perfect recipe for front page
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by rill: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
we don see ur boxer. next!!!!
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by victorazy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Frozeen:
I was just coming out from my apartment when i saw these snake crawling into the compound, so i killed it with a little wood lol grin Thank God the kids were not outside playing at that moment. Cc lalasticlala Obynoscopy
Indeed, Trump and entire US will be proud of you man
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by kenrish2(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
I american boxers funny sha
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by mithras(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
thorpido:
He used a plank which serves as an instrument.He then applied force making use of the law of motion.
You can further calculate the work done in striking the snake with the wood. Momentum before collision with the snake can also be worked out. Things plenty o grin cheesy
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by ekeday(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Abi thank bro the story sweat like mad. grin

1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by okowande(f): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Guy why? for this small snake na hin sweat com dey comot for ur body? I don vex abeg
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by curvilicious: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afriifa:
someone just found his missing rib

Lala
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by curvilicious: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
I don't know why seun and lala like snake like this.

See how d NLer black like Togolese
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by dnawah(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Frozeen:
I was just coming out from my apartment when i saw these snake crawling into the compound, so i killed it with a little wood lol grin Thank God the kids were not outside playing at that moment. Cc lalasticlala Obynoscopy
u near sambisa?e no good o!him dey run 4rf boko too na!
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by ventilation: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mulller102 snake thread that you asked of from Tonto dike's thread is here grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by iyanuayolove(f): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Who cares
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
i killed 4 of day type in 15 day d last one on wednesday...am sure they are hills around your area
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by Rapmaestro(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
iyanuayolove:
Who cares
you do..... If not, you won't be commenting
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Babysho:

grin no joke o. Check the first pic, the Snake was alive. I bet he was tailing the snake with one hand as he was creating the topic with the other... grin

#snakefreaks #frontpage #password #lala

Hehehehehe. Na why he no gree move close to the snake. lol. grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
I hope you are hearing from babangbali?

Here in Gambia, we don't know who's Babangbali! angry
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Who is lalasticlala?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by tianahzworld(f): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
I hope u didn't eat the snake o,cos it looks more like it didn't get to know its mother before "hustling" o,don't let snakes child abuse agency catch u o, lol

Name joke I dey o
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) by nenedima(f): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
I see... grin grin
skillz111:
Because snakes brings curiosity and most people would rush in to the thread to take a look that is why its a perfect recipe for front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” / Man Sits On The Bumper Of A Danfo In Lagos (Photo) / The Antelope My Trap Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.