Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) (59400 Views)

Trump Accused Of Extra Marital Affair In The White House_video,pics / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. / Gambian Presdent, Barrow Pictured With His Family Ahead Of His Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by AuroraB(f): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
And so Bleep!ng what?! Then, sue! Olodo sad
You all bawling about his tenure's got 4yrs more to whine. So much pettiness undecided
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Yarduni: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Onopa:
One sunny day in January 2017, an old man approaches the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He speak to the U.S. Marine standing guard and says,

" I would like to go in and meet with president Obama".

The marine looks at the man and says,

" Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer reside here here".

The old man says,

"Okay", and walk away

The following day the same man approaches the White House and says to the same marine, I would like to go in and meet with president Obama

The marine again again tell the man

" Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer reside here".

The man thank him and again walk away, on the third day the same man approaches the White House and speak to the very same U.S marine saying

I would like to go and meet with president Obama

The marine, undoubtedly agitated at this point. Looks at the man and says,

"Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama I' ve told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Dont you understand".

The old man looks at the marine and says,

" Oh, I understand, I JUST LOVE HEARING IT".

The marine snaps to attention, salute and says,

See you tomorrow, Sir".

Stupid. Like you make sense, olodo

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by abbey621(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Everybody tries to take a dig at Trump, yet he gives no bleeps! Trump is more gangsta than Obama will ever be and he does not apologize for being honest. I have a feeling a lot of people are going to drink rat poison before 4 years is over grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Franchise21(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Common cake undecided
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Olumaeme: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Infact Donald Trump plagiarized Obama's boxer...
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by 2shur: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
apc.
change.

usa im the latest in town
and 4sho.

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by angeltolly(f): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
So what? Because you didn't make the other one? And then?

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Beetobee(f): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
The billionaire entrepreneur could not have a unique cake designed for him? Obviously Obama is his 'rose' model!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by ripbubu: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Onopa:
One sunny day in January 2017, an old man approaches the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He speak to the U.S. Marine standing guard and says,

" I would like to go in and meet with president Obama".

The marine looks at the man and says,

" Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer reside here here".

The old man says,

"Okay", and walk away

The following day the same man approaches the White House and says to the same marine, I would like to go in and meet with president Obama

The marine again again tell the man

" Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer reside here".

The man thank him and again walk away, on the third day the same man approaches the White House and speak to the very same U.S marine saying

I would like to go and meet with president Obama

The marine, undoubtedly agitated at this point. Looks at the man and says,

"Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama I' ve told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Dont you understand".

The old man looks at the marine and says,

" Oh, I understand, I JUST LOVE HEARING IT".

The marine snaps to attention, salute and says,

See you tomorrow, Sir".
that what I will do when buhari dies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Smallz07: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Duff "attention seeker" how market since the cake contract nor reach your hand...
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by bongo007(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
who was obama lipsrsealed
..former president of United state
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by ndcide(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Eh exclusive right to the cake design?

Trump is POTUS.
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Marvel1206: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
talkeverytime:
Toorrh... Them dey plagiarize cake again?
Lmao grin
Their matter tire me

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by queencalipso(f): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Look carefully. He's trying to say that they stole his design.

I understand that, my point is, even if it's his design he does not have monopoly to it, saying that he didn't mk it is not right to me cz at some point in his career he must have copied someone else's design.. It's a creative work, people are allowed to copy. It's not like a book where you need the consent of the writer..

It's just a cake, people copy designs everyday and some even make it better than the originator..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by oseka101(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Plagiarism in 3D grin
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Hades2016(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Leave this man alone !!!!!!!!!
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by ElsonMorali: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Rubbish! Both cakes sef no fine. Come be like containers way dem stack on top each other.
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by cstr55: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
There is something called presidential precedence and protocol , you hateful doofuses. That is why the actions of the American president matter a great deal and are taken very seriously, because they become very legal if not countered immediately by congress and the AG and can be repeated by another president.
If Nigeria was a sane country with a functioning system, this would not be a surprise.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
[i][/i]Maybe it is the official American Presidential Inauguration cake design
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
[/i]Maybe it is the official American Presidential Inauguration cake design[i]
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Codes151(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
A post by a fool!! Plagiarism for cake? Hediot
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by egeoffery: 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Meaningless
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by joinnow: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
He is not even happy the copy cat did exact photocopy of the CaKe

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by tesin590: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Weytin concern una... can't someone copy again
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by espionage48(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mr Blogger don't you have another topic that you will use to attract traffic to your yeye blog?You should be ashamed of yourself.

Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Tobycharles: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
queencalipso:
And so? undecided so he want to remain the only one doing presidential cake bcz he's the only celebrity chef that America have..

The blessing must reach someone else, trump is not Obama. His time has gone.
d new chef gotta b innovative
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Dollypie20(f): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
And so what, should I pin my head between my legs ni?
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Justicealh3(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Comments.
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by LazyShylock: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Is Trump using a sword to cut that cake??
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by Harinholar(f): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
How diz a news now... nawa oooo
Re: Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) by queencalipso(f): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Tobycharles:
d new chef gotta b innovative

Maybe trump asked for it.. In fact he did just like a couple will ask for a particular design of cake...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.