Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife (79317 Views)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by ofemigeorge(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
On the day I recieved a divine direction I quickly understood what was happening and withdraw all leaving behind e 2087naira only four days later. It's crashed. I give God the glory grin

20 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Silvereze(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
He is going on vacation.... He'll return soon

4 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by purplekayc(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Choi ,when will Nigerians learn

3 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Kakamorufu(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mehn. na WA ooo

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by SuperS1Panther: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
How is that our business!

He told them to use their spare money.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by 2tek: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM has come to stay. MMM is still paying people.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by akandry: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin grin Abeg make that sharp guy go enjoy life some ppl made profit out of MMM while others......If ppl ain't greedy enough they would have stopped with all the warnings given tongue....long live MMM together we can change the world grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by seguno2: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
The people that he defrauded should find out where his properties are.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by KATAMOLE: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Aja saare owo jonaa grin cheesy aja 4 ere

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by kuchikau1: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
mmm can neva fold
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by chimeziedickson: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
I almost fall into this mess.......Thankgod

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by 0b10010011: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chai!

Ewo!

Tell me it's not true? Why!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by EDSONSMITH(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
na waoh na so my colleague Bassey money take enter Voice mail
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by zabuur: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Still expecting comments like:

I was GHd last week, MMM is real.

Be patient, MMM is fixing the challenges by regulating GH.

MMM till I die..

I'm a risk taker....

Loyal Mavrodians won't give up....

MMM international will help....

He hasn't run away, can't he enjoy himself with his family?

He has travelled to speak with MMM guides abroad..

He went for a conference of all international MMM guides....

Please add yours oooo

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Babysheart(f): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Beware of stupid people in large numbers.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by dyabman(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by douchesnozzle(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
I said it last yr here on nairaland that d one month freezing was for chuddy and his cronies to flee the country. The MMM crew blasted me on that thread if they had d chance they would have chopped my head off..

7 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM always on front page, Una don frustrate participants life, some will even wept or almost get hypertension the moment mmm topic is created and seen on front-page...

8 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by 2tek: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
#I STAND WITH MMM.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by GentleYoung(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
To NL Mods and owner, I think you guys should work on your excesses. Seriously you guys are just trying to make this forum a dumping ground where anyone would just come and drop rubbish then you move it to front page.

I don't know chuddy from anywhere or have anything with him,but i think it is wrong for labelling him a CRIMINAL INITIATOR, and a mod move this topic with such comment to front page.

#mytake

12 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Idrismusty97(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
What a shame. How low Nairaland have sink. Look at the source quoting another source that is yet quoting another source lol.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by KATAMOLE: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mmm member be like where is philipinos embassy grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by zabuur: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
How is that our business!

He told them to use their spare money.

Well, you are absolutely right. However, he knew people won't adhere. Even God warned Adam & Eve not to eat a particular fruit in the garden of Eden, they still ate it..

Use your spare money was just a mind game.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by zuby4real10(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
He no need to run . He should just stay home and enjoy his wealth that he got from the foolish nigerians. did he force anybody to join mmm, did any body paid into his account? who is that shameless mmm participant that will attack him. It's clearly stated in mmm website under the terms on condition wch 99% of the participants refuse to read just because they are in hurry to register and chop free money that "mmm is a pyramid scheme and one can loose everything" that's y they advice us to use spare money. smart chuddy enjoy ur wealth. in fact am even jealous that am not the one that got this golden opportunity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by murphyibiam15(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin @MMM WIFE
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by UncleJudax(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Flee? I think not. He has gone on vacation after working his ass-out over the Christmas period. He will be back on 14th February. long live MMMN

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by idomanation: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyBabe001:
According to Credible information reaching us from very reliable sources Chuddy Ugorji, the Criminal initiator of the Nigerian faction of the mavrodi mondial moneybox ponzi scheme Aka MMM Nigeria and the so called MMM Number one Guider has Absconded Nigeria he has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their MMM loot.

In Other news Majority of MMM Participants are still yet to be paid back their money.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/mmm-number-one-guider-chuddy-ugorji.html
I talk ooo.chai I don die.my money oooo
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by dee02(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by sankky: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
After deliberately creating panic which led to its final crash using negative media publications, they now want to turn it into a TRIBAL story.
I tire for blacks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Emycord: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
And they lived happily ever after. While investors mourn heavily ever after. Its like that guy is on nairaland o. The moment i suggests that they should catch him since he wedded openly they guy arrange him visa

6 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chaiii d kind monew wey dis guy don rake ehn... God dey...

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by scrapNG: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
hmmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.