Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Flight Fare - Travel Ads (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Flight Fare (96082 Views)

Economy Fare Prices From Lagos To Some Cities Abroad / Local Flight Fare Issues? Come Here... / Flight Fare Enquiry To Any Destination Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2017
ignatiusez:

Thanks for the comment. Have written to there head office in Doha, still awaiting response.

Are you guys still in Lagos?
Re: Flight Fare by Jlow2: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2017
kagari:

Are you guys still in Lagos?
pls kagari pls i need price for economy class lagos-dubai-lagos,for middle oct n comin back in 7-10days,emirate,ethopia,and egypt
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Jlow2:
pls kagari pls i need price for economy class lagos-dubai-lagos,for middle oct n comin back in 7-10days,emirate,ethopia,and egypt

18 - 28

Ethiopia

230 500
Re: Flight Fare by Rubyventures: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2017
I try to use flights which are Europe or American based. All other flights you use at your own risk.
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rubyventures:
I try to use flights which are Europe or American based. All other flights you use at your own risk.

Over 60 percent of Nigerians can't afford to fly america airlines, a little more could afford European airline, so majority of us are left with middle-east and Africa airlines
Re: Flight Fare by Ramj: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rubyventures:

Middle Eastern Airlines are great. they dont win best airlines for no reason.

You dont fly them at your risk rather fly them for your comfort.

2 Likes

Re: Flight Fare by Ramj: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
kagari:

Over 60 percent of Nigerians can't afford to fly america airlines, a little more could afford European airline, so majority of us are left with middle-east and Africa airlines

The European and American airlines na just name. Old planes thats what they use especially Nigeria route.

Them European and American Airlines are just unnecessarily expensive.
Bless God the Mid Eastern airlines offer even better service at Cheaper rate.

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by Ramj: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
ignatiusez:

Lagos to Washington via Doha. We had boarded Qatar airways yesterday 24th September 2017 in Lagos and was about to take off at about 11am when the pilot announced that there was a technical fault in one of the engines. We were disembarked from the plane and waited without any word from the airline until around 5pm when we were taken to the hotel. We are still in the hotel, no word from the airline and this is the following day. It most unfortunate and irresponsible. No word of apology, no update, no effort been made. As I write to you, I am still stranded in Lagos, I don't know when I am flying.

I can assure you they will compensate you guys accordingly. It starts with putting you all in hotels.

But even if life is better than anything happening in the air.

just relax and await their update.

Its a huge logistics challenge for th airline themselves. Cos i tell u people coming to Naija are held up in Doha too.
So them need to re-route almost 2 planes to cleaa thw backlog.

It woupd be resolved i am sure.

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ramj:

The European and American airlines na just name. Old planes thats what they use especially Nigeria route.

Do you know Ethiopia airways , their aircrafts are way better than the aircrafts most of this big names route to nigeria./africa. But most times transit time is what some other people run from. America/some European airline offer good hospitality in transit. Same with some middle-eastern airlines
Re: Flight Fare by Rubyventures: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ramj:

The reason for my comment was because when there is a delay problem, then you know if an airline is good or not.
Re: Flight Fare by ibrahimdoc: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
donkafor:
@kagari @HokageTravels @VIEMMYTRAVELS
Thanks for your quick response.

Will get back to you.
i sent u a message in ur email about business visa pls respond to me
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
ibrahimdoc:

i sent u a message in ur email about business visa pls respond to me

Didn't see anything, you can try whatsapp
Re: Flight Fare by AmyGod: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Please guys, for a trip to North Carolina from Abuja during the last week of January 2018. What time is cheaper to book a flight?
Thanks.
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
AmyGod:
Please guys, for a trip to North Carolina from Abuja during the last week of January 2018. What time is cheaper to book a flight?
Thanks.

Try December!!

Thank you
Re: Flight Fare by yesBOSS222: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
AmyGod:
Thanks.

Well, I believe you can always book ahead of time. Your trip is only four months away which to me, isn't far to book. Tickets will be high in December because of the festive season.

The best periods to buy your ticket are in October and early November. Are you booking one way or return? If return, then quote your return date pls.
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
AmyGod:
Thanks.

Hello AmyGod, the best time is Ending of November/ Early december.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tickets are gradually coming down, now is the best time to buy your ticket, before you catch the winter fever tongue
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
kagari:
Tickets are gradually coming down, now is the best time to buy your ticket, before you catch the winter fever tongue
Re: Flight Fare by LegitBachelor: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hi guys. Weldone job.

Please I want to know ìf it's possible to book a flight to the US now and pay immediately after I get my visit visa. Would need the Flight Itinerary for my scheduled visa interview which is in November.

Also I need to know the cheapest airfare from Lagos to Texas to Lagos and the best route.

Looking forward to a response from you guys.

Thanks
Re: Flight Fare by AmyGod: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thank you so much for your replies. I guess I would do ending November or max early December booking.
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=LegitBachelor post=60887878]Hi guys. Weldone job.

Please I want to know ìf it's possible to book a flight to the US now and pay immediately after I get my visit visa. Would need the Flight Itinerary for my scheduled visa interview which is in November.

Also I need to know the cheapest airfare from Lagos to Texas to Lagos and the best route.

Thanks[/quot
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
LegitBachelor:
Hi guys. Weldone job.

Thanks

Yes you can make a flight reservation now against your visa but does not necessary mean you would have to pay immediately the visa is out.

When your visa is out you cancle that you used for your visa application and make a reservation you would pay that would suite your travel.

You have to give an idea of a probable date of travel and return to have an idea to how the fares are, but from my experience, flights to Houston is always cheaper compared to either Austin or San Antonio, Dallas etc
Re: Flight Fare by Bissycrown(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for the good job guys. Pls, what's the best deal I can get? I intend to leave Lagos for new york by Nov 28 to be back by Dec 13th. Final destination is Baltimore. Thanks.
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
LegitBachelor:
Hi guys. Weldone job.

Thanks

Yes it's possible.. but your information is not detailed.. is it a one way ticket or return and your dates
Re: Flight Fare by LegitBachelor: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
kagari:

Yes you can make a flight reservation now against your visa but does not necessary mean you would have to pay immediately the visa is out.

When your visa is out you cancle that you used for your visa application and make a reservation you would pay that would suite your travel.

You have to give an idea of a probable date of travel and return to have an idea to how the fares are, but from my experience, flights to Houston is always cheaper compared to either Austin or San Antonio, Dallas etc
Thanks so much for your response.

The probable date is the last week of November and I intend staying for two weeks.
Re: Flight Fare by LegitBachelor: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
HokageTravels:

Yes it's possible.. but your information is not detailed.. is it a one way ticket or return and your dates
It's a return ticket. And I am looking at the last week of NOvember
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bissycrown:
Thanks for the good job guys. Pls, what's the best deal I can get? I intend to leave Lagos for new york by Nov 28 to be back by Dec 13th. Final destination is Baltimore. Thanks.

445 000 to new York via Turkish air

Set aside another 50 000 naira for new York to Baltimore to and fro
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
LegitBachelor:
It's a return ticket. And I am looking at the last week of NOvember

Just an Idea

Nov 27 - DEC 11

457 000

Emirates
Re: Flight Fare by LegitBachelor: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2017
kagari:

Just an Idea

Nov 27 - DEC 11

457 000

Emirates
Oh ok. So this is to and fro right?

Also will the plane land in Dallas?

Will this amount remain same if I book now and want to pay two weeks to the departure date?
Re: Flight Fare by Bissycrown(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Thanks alot @ Kagari

445 000 to new York via Turkish air

Set aside another 50 000 naira for new York to Baltimore to and fro[/quote]
Re: Flight Fare by LegitBachelor: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2017
kagari:

When your visa is out you cancel that you used for your visa application and make a reservation you would pay that would suite your travel.

Please must I cancel the reservation?
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
LegitBachelor:
Oh ok. So this is to and fro right?

Also will the plane land in Dallas?

Will this amount remain same if I book now and want to pay two weeks to the departure date?

1. This is to Houston

2. It might probably remain same if you book now to pay in 2 weeks

3. Ye to and fro

Houston and Dallas is similar to the illustration I gave for new York and Baltimore in the last page , read it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (57) (Reply)

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.