Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country (3131 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Dongreat(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
According to Credible information reaching us from very reliable sources Chuddy Ugorji, the Criminal initiator of the Nigerian faction of the mavrodi mondial moneybox ponzi scheme Aka MMM Nigeria and the so called MMM Number one Guider has Absconded Nigeria he has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their MMM loot.
Chuddy, who has also been accused of collecting GH) more than one billion Naira without Providing help (PH) back into the MMM community has been fingered by many to be the main cause of the crash of MMM.
Also, news reaching the OP from one of his (Chuddy) close friends and MMM guider, that Mr Chuddy, has also purchased an expensive mansion in the Philippines with indoor pool and fully fitted bathrooms for his comfort.

http://www.gossipmill.com/?p=37710

Cc: lalasticlala, Dominique

1 Share

Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by classicyung(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lai lai Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
.hmm
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by bennygreat1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wetin we nor go hear.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Dongreat(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
classicyung:
Lai lai Mohammed

Sorry man. I am not the minister of information but I can guarantee you that this info is true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by SFSNIPER(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
He didnt force anybody to invest. He is smarter than the rest of you and now you call him criminal. He was once your saviour.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by mayorb4real: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bless you

5 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by brightalo17: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Many still believe MMM is coming back .....Una go wait tire .
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Chimoski87(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dongreat:

Sorry man. I am not the minister of information but I can guarantee you that this info is true.

You're too hopeless to call someone without any tangible and credible evidence of stealing your money a criminal. Don't know why some people swore to be senseless in real life. Mr Chuddy is always around if you need his attention and MMM belongs to all participants and not to Mr Chuddy alone
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Dongreat(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chimoski87:

You're too hopeless to call someone without any tangible and credible evidence of stealing your money a criminal. Don't know why some people swore to be senseless in real life. Mr Chuddy is always around if you need his attention and MMM belongs to all participants and not to Mr Chuddy alone

Shut your greedy infested mouth there. Mumu who actually think money grows on tree. Go and rob Peter nah. Werey. You better transfer your frustration and idiocy to Mr Chuddy, oh you can't because he's your lord master and he's spending your money on his hot wife now in his mansion in the Philippines. Goat

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by krones: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Front page material.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Segse(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
If this reaches front page then I'll donate one of my...
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 22, 2017
Natural death phenomenon
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by nurez305(m): 12:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Dongreat:

Shut your greedy infested mouth there. Mumu who actually think money grows on tree. Go and rob Peter nah. Werey. You better transfer your frustration and idiocy to Mr Chuddy, oh you can't because he's your lord master and he's spending your money on his hot wife now in his mansion in the Philippines. Goat.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Dongreat(m): 12:35am On Jan 22, 2017
nurez305:
this is very bad, why suggesting what can be harmful to human life on a public forum like this.... you might think is a joke to you but someone can take this advice to kill his or herself... and when they said those that hav not committed murder before should raise their hand, I'm sure you will also rasie your own too.....chaiii

My apologies Mr. That guy provoked me to the bone like I was responsible for his greed, but I will edit it out ASAP from my comment and I also want you to edit it out from the quotes.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by nurez305(m): 12:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Dongreat:

My apologies Mr. That guy provoked me to the bone like I was responsible for his greed, but I will edit it out ASAP from my comment and I also want you to edit it out from the quotes.
alright thank you

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by matrix199(m): 4:20am On Jan 22, 2017
Mavrodians, the only help you'll get is this piece of advice.....

...Move on! A prisoner in a North Korea detention camp has a better chance of escaping the camp, than a mavrodian getting his GH.

Mistakes are inevitable in life. You've made one, sob if you'd have to, have a grip, then move on!

2 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by seunlayi(m): 5:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Mmm participants should start chanting Moku Mogbe Modaran
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Chimoski87(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Dongreat:

Shut your greedy infested mouth there. Mumu who actually think money grows on tree. Go and rob Peter nah. Werey. You better transfer your frustration and idiocy to Mr Chuddy, oh you can't because he's your lord master and he's spending your money on his hot wife now in his mansion in the Philippines. Goat

Your stupidity knows no boundary. Even if he runs with our money, how does that amount to your headache or did you lend us money for the scheme and we're yet to pay you back as agreed? Your foolishness seems to be hereditary and it's in you and I can feel it. Like Jesus Christ died for sinners while they were still in sin, I wouldn't mind if you kill yourself for MMM participants issues since you're foolishly concerned about what you can't proffer solution to, instead looking for an avenue to troll people.
MO.RON like you.
#MMM PAYS
Together, we shall change the world.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Nelsoncutie(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Chuddy's purchase of a powerful mansion in the Philippines has been confirmed...The source however couldnt give us the evidence of the purchase for security reasons.The Philippine Estate Manager said he's yet to see Chuddy in the Philippine n therefore concluded that the news about his stay in the Philippine is nothing but a rumour!!
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by WebSurfer(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2017
Tell the fools
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Holatunde007(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2017
My only regret is telling a new member to make payment last week
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Dongreat(m): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2017
Chimoski87:

Your stupidity knows no boundary. Even if he runs with our money, how does that amount to your headache or did you lend us money for the scheme and we're yet to pay you back as agreed? Your foolishness seems to be hereditary and it's in you and I can feel it. Like Jesus Christ died for sinners while they were still in sin, I wouldn't mind if you kill yourself for MMM participants issues since you're foolishly concerned about what you can't proffer solution to, instead looking for an avenue to troll people.
MO.RON like you.
#MMM PAYS
Together, we shall change the world.

Lool. He pain am. I just went to your page and now I regretted ever quoting you at first. I know now why you went into a Ponzi scheme, lool. Lazy ass fool. See how miserable you look and You really have my pity. I won't quote you again Mr greedy fool, so bask in the glory of having a chat with someone better than you and your lord savior, Chuddy. And if you feel hungry anytime, please pm me and I will provide help to you without asking for 30% back.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Dongreat(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2017
Holatunde007:
My only regret is telling a new member to make payment last week

So people still dey register and pay when the end is very near?? Nah wah o
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by fejiro451(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dongreat:

Wow. Good one
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by Chimoski87(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dongreat:

Lool. He pain am. I just went to your page and now I regretted ever quoting you at first. I know now why you went into a Ponzi scheme, lool. Lazy ass fool. See how miserable you look and You really have my pity. I won't quote you again Mr greedy fool, so bask in the glory of having a chat with someone better than you and your lord savior, Chuddy. And if you feel hungry anytime, please pm me and I will provide help to you without asking for 30% back.

This is how to decode people with inferiority complex. I won't bother checking your profile cos seeing you actual physical look might bring badluck to me. I invested my spare money and ain't complaining and had to invest more this January cos I believe in MMM ideology than your entire existence. Hope you won't save my pix for masturbation you brainless gay?
Re: Chuddy Ugorji MMM Number One Guider Has Fled The Country by good361: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2018
Dongreat:
According to Credible information reaching us from very reliable sources Chuddy Ugorji, the Criminal initiator of the Nigerian faction of the mavrodi mondial moneybox ponzi scheme Aka MMM Nigeria and the so called MMM Number one Guider has Absconded Nigeria he has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their MMM loot.
Chuddy, who has also been accused of collecting GH) more than one billion Naira without Providing help (PH) back into the MMM community has been fingered by many to be the main cause of the crash of MMM.
Also, news reaching the OP from one of his (Chuddy) close friends and MMM guider, that Mr Chuddy, has also purchased an expensive mansion in the Philippines with indoor pool and fully fitted bathrooms for his comfort.

http://www.gossipmill.com/?p=37710

Cc: lalasticlala, Dominique
This Life

(1) (Reply)

.... / How Do I Get A Small Loan Of 250k For Just 6months. / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.