Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Soft fat ass (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soft fat ass (pics) (14649 Views)

Graphic Video -lady Who Want Fat Ass Got What She Deserve As Her Ass Deteriorate / Guys! Check Out This Big Fat Ass Of A Nigerian Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soft fat ass (pics) by Escabado: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
LIFE OF NIGERIAN GIRLS

1. @ 14. they're the fine sweet teens.
2. @ 16, they wanna roll wit older ones. it's fun being the new slayer in the group.
3. @ 18, they probably have had 1st sex. so they cling to this one guy & talk all about how they wont leave this guy.
4. @ 20. they might be in the university. they make new male frwend & slowly lose interest in the former guy.
5. @ 22, they make fwends wit gurls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date more expensive guys.
these sets of gurls use porch phones. so they get intimidated & need to join the elite skul gurls league.
6. @ 24, they're now porch, they now hang out wit rich male fwends who they scam & take money from for mere sex.
At these point. if a random guy chats her up. she might snup. if u ask her phone digits. she makes u feel like a stalker.
they prefer guys who would want to spend a fortune on dem.
7. @ 26. the trend continues... fun, slayer queen. porch. frosh. money. remains the key words. bcus she has changed her mindset & increase the standard she wants in a man.
8, btw 26- 28. she is a maid of honor for her fwends.
9. @ 29. none of those rich guys proposed.
10. @ 30. night vigils from one church to another.
11. @ 31. the same gurl who refused giving phone number to some serious guys. goes to Linda Ikeji's blog and posts.because she has wasted her life
"Hi i'm sandra.,i'm 32 & searching for a very serious relatship. call me on 0000000000"
12. @ 35. morning cry.
13. @ 38. oluwa sha nu mi eh joor.
14. @ 39. they're still crying. begging God.
15. @ 40. God why? bcus they've hit menopause.

Pls young girl, Get married now and stop asking men for money because had I know comes at Last

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
funny pics grin

girls/ladies hope you are reading this piece?
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Now this is funny
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Olalan(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
A number of factors could make a girl single till her 30's but the most common of these factor are self caused.

7 Likes

Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by refiner(f): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by samdavjustin(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
So true
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
might not be the exact fit but lots of girls are going thru this right now. go to singles church programs and see all sorts of pretty girls who r single in their 30s. some sort after the swag they saw on social media and ignored the ones who were simple, didn't do much partying or clubbing, didn't spoil them with money but provided for their basic needs which were never ever satisfiable compared to what their fellow slay Queens were getting...men...ladies can be complex. anyway some aren't so unlucky. they do all these and more and still find that one fool that they wrap around their fingers.
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
hahahahahahaha
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Exactly grin

I met one yesterday in church.
She was damn serious praying..
"Shouting " my future husband shall locate me this year".
A very Porsh pretty girl. . .honestly, my intention was to woo dis light-skin curvy lass after service.
But her prayer discouraged me.
Cos am not ready to father anyone.

#yolo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by MVLOX(m): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2017
Nice post just dat the topic and the content no get any kinda connection

1 Like

Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by seunny4lif(m): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin
Lala come ooooooh

Did I hear someone says Linda lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 22, 2017
refiner:
grin

You're female so you shouldn't be amused by stuff like this. I'm sorry but I just have to call Aunty Mikylopez to flog you with her infamous hairnet. You go hear am. Hahaha!
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Sebastine1994(m): 12:37am On Jan 22, 2017
I was almost laughing out my head. LOL
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2017
To me, it is, be responsible, be independent and be good to people.

1 Like

Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Justbeingreal(m): 12:53am On Jan 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by sKeetz(m): 1:02am On Jan 22, 2017
Pls if you get to know of anyone selling his/her car. Any model and any color. In good condition with all the documents valid and legal, and the price is between 750k and 1.500m Please let him/her sell it. I am not interested.
Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:15am On Jan 22, 2017
all I could do was cry *singing*
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Sebastine1994(m): 1:29am On Jan 22, 2017
MY MASTER PLAN FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
In a country like ours with a population of 180 million people we could do Something tangible with that without government support. Calm down and listen. If I were the president of nigeria I would focus on one sector first because having your fingers in many area is a distraction. I recommend the EDUCATION SECTOR.
In nigeria we have 30 million student. Imagine that they all attend the same school. There is no government or private school. The government owns all the schools. There should be no payment of school fees.
Let us start from my own state Kogi. If the government focus its effort to standard one good school in every local government area. Provide buses to Covey student who live far. I mean there should be serious effort.
Each student is to pay #500 Weekly. That is 30million students * #500= 15billion per week.
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:55am On Jan 22, 2017
OneSentence:
might not be the exact fit but lots of girls are going thru this right now. go to singles church programs and see all sorts of pretty girls who r single in their 30s. some sort after the swag they saw on social media and ignored the ones who were simple, didn't do much partying or clubbing, didn't spoil them with money but provided for their basic needs which were never ever satisfiable compared to what their fellow slay Queens were getting...men...ladies can be complex. anyway some aren't so unlucky. they do all these and more and still find that one fool that they wrap around their fingers.
Funny enough there are far more single men than women. Men outnumber women by the ratio 3 to 1. I think most of this is just exxagerated.
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Crauxx(m): 2:00am On Jan 22, 2017
If dem like, make dem no hear.
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by fratermathy(m): 2:03am On Jan 22, 2017
Good content, deceptive topic.

1 Like

Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:27am On Jan 22, 2017
Cool
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2017
Funny but not funny to me. I'm beginning to feel that my Playboy escapades in my university days is playing back at me. cry

Anyway good news is that I Don dey look the way of one lady here but she has practically refused to upload her pics in her profile. sad
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by legwa10(m): 6:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Guyz alwayz d root of #HADIKNOWN
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by EmmySparky(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Very true post..
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by DrayZee: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Funny enough there are far more single men than women. Men outnumber women by the ratio 3 to 1. I think most of this is just exxagerated.
Where did you pull this stat from? You can't just type any shi you feel like and expect everyone to take it in. That stat is very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
DrayZee:
Where did you pull this stat from? You can't just type any shi you feel like and expect everyone to take it in. That stat is very wrong.
It is very right. Do your research. And am not even talking about eligible women. Beautiful women have a plethora of choices even here on nairaland it's common. One hot girl gets like 100 pms in one month. That's just on nairaland. Do you know how many suitors she has in real life too?.
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Mikylopez(f): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Haute:

You're female so you shouldn't be amused by stuff like this. I'm sorry but I just have to call Aunty Mikylopez to flog you with her infamous hairnet. You go hear am. Hahaha!
really?
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
this is so true lol
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mikylopez:
really?
Yup. You can also suffocate her with your hairnet while you're at it, but I know nothing of it. grin
Re: Soft fat ass (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sebastine1994:
MY MASTER PLAN FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
In a country like ours with a population of 180 million people we could do Something tangible with that without government support. Calm down and listen. If I were the president of nigeria I would focus on one sector first because having your fingers in many area is a distraction. I recommend the EDUCATION SECTOR.
In nigeria we have 30 million student. Imagine that they all attend the same school. There is no government or private school. The government owns all the schools. There should be no payment of school fees.
Let us start from my own state Kogi. If the government focus its effort to standard one good school in every local government area. Provide buses to Covey student who live far. I mean there should be serious effort.
Each student is to pay #500 Weekly. That is 30million students * #500= 15billion per week.
Sorry but it makes little to no sense. 15 billion per week might sound large to you but it can't do anything to adequately fund the educational sector. Even currently the educational sector takes up 8.4% of our national budget (for the existing government schools) and you can see the sorry state public schools are in.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person / Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money / Secondary School Female Students Seen Twerking Inside The Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.