Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. (2812 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. by daremiarchs(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ioannes:

Don't cry dear. It's the fact.
It's ok

1 Like

Re: Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. by frank317: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pls everyone here, try and watch this movie..Sausage party... It really depicts how fake religion is. Its an animation movie, lovely movie

2 Likes

Re: Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. by GoodMuyis(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
frank317:

Go and help urself, I have already taken care of me... It God is not even capable of coming into my relationship. Trust me, u want to be as happy as us.

Eya!
so you can quantify happiness, to have being able to ascertain the guy on the other end is less happier than you.

It will be better idea you can use same logic to quantify belief, Maybe you will discover you maker Almighty God

cool cool cool
Re: Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
HCpaul:

In fact, extremely mature.

The guy should just find a way to satisfy her emotionally if truly he loves her. That alone will makes her feel happy.

Our pretense some times as atheists are sacrifice.

We just have to understand the environment that we are.... and by doing so, we aught to find a way to enhance our unity and makes other people feel happy.

Atheism helps us to be less emotional or probably to be able to control it.

If been a Christian will make his gal happy, let it be (at least in pretence) .
It cannot be said better than this
Re: Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. by daremiarchs(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
To God be the glory.
Thank you all for your advices.
I think I'll have to be someone else for now.
I'm the newest convert in town.
Re: Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. by MaziOmenuko: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
daremiarchs:
To God be the glory.
Thank you all for your advices.
I think I'll have to be someone else for now.
I'm the newest convert in town.

Aww...things we do for love...
We are sending you forth like lamb among wolves, do not forget your bearing and your sanity. Be wise like the serpent and as harmless as the dove. Madness is not an infectious disease neither is it sexually transmitted.

One day, maybe one day, she will realise the sacrifice you are making for her. Keep us updated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. by daremiarchs(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Aww...things we do for love...
We are sending you forth like lamb among wolves, do not forget your bearing and your sanity. Be wise like the serpent and as harmless as the dove. Madness is not an infectious disease neither is it sexually transmitted.

One day, maybe one day, she will realise the sacrifice you are making for her. Keep us updated.
Alright, I'm actually enjoying the songs in church too grin
Re: Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. by obinna58(m): 1:32am On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin
Maybe u tried to hit up argument about god like we on nairaland and she distance herself from u b4 u turn her.

By I'm an atheist and I don't talk religion with anyone unless I'm forced to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. by daremiarchs(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

I am a better person because I know God.
Gimme his address,I wanna meet him please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Nigerian Pastors Are Gay--bishop Ighele / The 3 Kinds Of Men / Can We Form A Prayer Group Or Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.