Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) (85168 Views)

Onitsha Mall Crowded On Christmas Day Evening (Photos) / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 24, 2017
laudate:

And how schizophrenic of you. sad You asked a question that is unrelated to the topic because you wanted to cause a digression, and you have the guts to make this claim because I could see through your antics? Get outta my sight and get a life! angry

It is you who diverted the whole question into a South African thing when the notice has nothing to do with Shoprite, I am still waiting for you to tell me how the notice is related to Shoprite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) by laudate: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
eddiebruk:
It is you who diverted the whole question into a South African thing when the notice has nothing to do with Shoprite, I am still waiting for you to tell me how the notice is related to Shoprite.

I have answered your previous questions on how Shoprite is related to the whole issue. Now, go back and read my previous posts with an open mind. After providing you with answers, you then decided to digress by bringing up silly inanities like "is Shoprite the only tenant in the building?" I am not interested in your digression. Get off my mentions you low-life SA apologist, and get a life! angry
Re: Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
laudate:

I have answered your previous questions on how Shoprite is related to the whole issue. Now, go back and read my previous posts with an open mind. After providing you with answers, you then decided to digress by bringing up silly inanities like "is Shoprite the only tenant in the building?" I am not interested in your digression. Get off my mentions you low-life SA apologist, and get a life! angry

You are still a fool for calling out a shop who is nothing but a Tenant rather than calling out your fvking government who put up such Notice, your stvpid hatred for one another and other foreign investors is the same reason why you will die in Hatred. Fvcking bigot
Re: Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) by laudate: 12:08am On Jan 25, 2017
eddiebruk:
You are still a fool for calling out a shop who is nothing but a Tenant rather than calling out your fvking government who put up such Notice, your stvpid hatred for one another and other foreign investors is the same reason why you will die in Hatred. Fvcking bigot

(yawn) Is that all? Or is there something more? I was expecting you to throw a tantrum, and you really haven't disappointed me. Everyone can see the hate coming from your end, and the bile oozing out of your soul. Get rid of the hate before it kills you!! May you find relief from the afflictions that torment your soul... sad

Oh by the way, how much is Shoprite paying you, for making you throw a fit on their behalf?

Re: Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) by lordbee(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
It's one thing to read, it is another thing to understand what is being read. First of, the notice clearly identifies that the Mall is not owned by shoprite. Is Shoprite the only company trading in that Mall? Onitsha Mall is owned by the government is it not? hmm...
dubemnaija:
I came across this notice at Onitsha shoprite today and I kukuma no understand.

From what I read there, they are saying that should in-case anything happens at that mall, even a collapse (God forbid), they cannot be held liable or subjected to any lawsuit or even pay damages to any one.

Most shoppers there does not know of this clause. They even expressly said that you cant hold them responsible even with any event that maybe caused due to their carelessness or negligent.

And I ask, who then should be held responsible if something bad happens at that place; me,the Government, I guess not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol Station Attendants Flaunt Buttocks As Marketing Strategy (Photos) / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) / Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.