Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Which one Should I Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which one Should I Marry? (884 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which one Should I Marry? by JustTm(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
I have female school friends, one from my my 100 level, the second in 300 level.
the first one use to be my very good friend, to the extend that she always tells me to go and marry.
so in one of our discussion she asked me why I haven't married. and I told her i don't c any serious girl around. and I am the type that believe in prayer for everything. then she introduced me to her friend which is my second friend. but I continued in prayer for the will of God. so I told the girl that I needed to pray more, so y I was still praying the other she had already accepted that she will marry. but to me, I needed God to speak to me about it. so God revealed to me that the first girl is good for me. so I was like what should I do. but I later summon courage and I proposed to her and she said assume I had told her earlier she would accepted it. but now that she was the one who introduce her friend to me that she does not know what to do about it so I waited for some months, it was still the same thing she was saying. during those period her friend has been trying to come in because we are members of the same denomination and her mother have seen me ones and she told her to Marry me so i gave in for her. but I got to know that the lady in question is have multiple relationship and she never told me about it. but now her friend want to come back and she has know about it so she has break up with me and go and be fithing her friend and I preferred her friend to her her self.
so I don't know what to do either to let both of them go or choose one of them. I don't have any sexual issue with anyone of them. I need advice.
Re: Which one Should I Marry? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
God has already revealed your future wife to you na,why are you still asking this question? undecided
Re: Which one Should I Marry? by JustTm(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
second commentator I can't get you.
Re: Which one Should I Marry? by eezeribe(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
colik:
God has already revealed your future wife to you na,why are you still asking this question? undecided

Don't mind him
Re: Which one Should I Marry? by kkash: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
WTF is all dis, ayam not hundastanding.....toss a coin nd mk ur pick jare...if e land for middle marry dem both.... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which one Should I Marry? by pennytrate: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
♣ • → are we gunna share her?? angry °°
Re: Which one Should I Marry? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Brain Freeze
Re: Which one Should I Marry? by JustTm(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
kkash:
WTF is all dis, ayam not hundastanding.....toss a coin nd mk ur pick jare...if e land for middle marry dem both.... undecided
I beg, I never pray for two wives.
Re: Which one Should I Marry? by camaraderi(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Interpreter needed for the op
Re: Which one Should I Marry? by J3RK: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Marry Your English Teacher!

1 Like

Re: Which one Should I Marry? by skywalker240(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
I think u should pray 4 proper guidance this time, but pls pray with proper english
Re: Which one Should I Marry? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
U know d best to do
Re: Which one Should I Marry? by NemzySeries(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
1.. Did God rili speak to u? 2.. Wuz it a missed call frm God? 3.. Are u sure ure not mistaking infatuation for God's voice? 4.. Are u sure not not operating under d anointing od confusion?

(1) (Reply)

Love Your Breast As It's Victoria Beckham / Welcome Me Back From My Ban! / hmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.