Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,233 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

Finding A Wife Is Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Wife Is Hard (938 Views)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding A Wife Is Hard by swindo1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Finding a wife is hard (1)you find a responsible one, she is not romantic (2) you find an educated one, she feel she is always right. (3) you find an illiterate one, she get angry wen ever you correct her. (4) you find a smart one., she lies everytime. Abeg wetin man go do

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Hard by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Finding A Wife Is Hard by sparkle4u(f): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Take the responsible one and teach her to be romantic, educated and smart.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Hard by pennytrate: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
angry
Re: Finding A Wife Is Hard by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Just go with the one that has 40% of what you are looking for in a woman. You can't see everything you want in a woman.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Hard by SirKriz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
I'm not understanding. You want something excellent and you don't want to work for it. undecided

Brother, select one and shape her to your desired wifey. Good things don't come cheap. Put your back into it. Shaa call us for Jollof Rice when wedding don set. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Hard by braine(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Just go with the one that has 40% of what you are looking for in a woman. You can't see everything you want in a woman.

I thought about this recently. But then, that would be lowering one's standard which may backfire later, I think?
Re: Finding A Wife Is Hard by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
braine:

I thought about this recently. But then, that would be lowering one's standard which may backfire later, I think?
If Mary could lower her standard by marrying a carpenter, Who are you?
Re: Finding A Wife Is Hard by braine(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
If Mary could lower her standard by marrying a carpenter, Who are you?

Being a Carpenter wasn't a bad job. Moreover, you can not only judge him based on the fact that he's a carpenter. That would not be enough to make him be 60% below standard. I wouldn't judge a lady like that because of her job, well, of course if she's a LovePeddler or someone criminal.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Hard by Gabaleve(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
God's time is the best

(1) (Reply)

If U're Hot Come In, And Release It / Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... / Teenage Desires (Bleep Rated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.