Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

New Story Thread! Title ''loved Him" Love,deceit,lust,suspense,violence.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Story Thread! Title ''loved Him" Love,deceit,lust,suspense,violence.... (886 Views)

What Time Do Couples Have Sex At Night, Share Your Story Thread / What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? / Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Story Thread! Title ''loved Him" Love,deceit,lust,suspense,violence.... by AbuadStudent(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
New stories would be posted every friday! but for now, here is the first part

[img]https://2.bp..com/-5M0sE9Xpic0/WHflBKPhUQI/AAAAAAAAFNw/_Q0jUQ19E08Lpq5AuFSWtRrMbV5S9MFGQCLcB/s400/love%2B.gif[/img]

When I met him it was love at first sight, what else would I call it? He had everything I wanted in a man; he was tall, dark, and handsome. His beards were beautiful (you know those dark beards that looked like they were treated with starch, typical of a 'yoruba angel') and had a cute smile. Oh, how much I loved him. Not just his presence but I loved him.

I was an event planner and like most people would say I was a perfectionist. I literally drove everyman away with my rules and books. I had ideas about how everyone was supposed to behave in a relationship; I wanted the perfect husband, relationship, wedding proposal, wedding and marriage. When I was a little girl I would sit and dream of my perfect life with my husband and my children. I so wanted a perfect life.
Life showed me that it wasn’t as planned, I always wanted to be a medical doctor and here I was an event planner. Don’t get me wrong it was the best thing that had ever happened to me, it seemed like the best career for me and I fell in love with it.
I met Kola at a wedding, it was a friend’s wedding and I was already 28; my mother was a typical Yoruba woman who always reminded me of how single I was while my friends and relatives were getting married. Her famous words ‘Dami, when will you get married?’ I didn’t even know if someone getting married was a good thing anymore, it was as if mummy had a list of my age mates and ticked it anytime one of them got married. It wasn’t as if she didn’t have grandchildren, I was the last born and my 3 elder ones were married. It was frustrating, if I could marry myself I would.
But Kola was everything I hoped for and I was hoping he wasn’t engaged. I prayed earnestly that he didn’t even have a girlfriend; I met the man of my dreams finally. I didn’t know how to say hi or even get close to him. But I was determined to get to know him, so I tapped a friend of mine next to me, Ada. Ada was the crazy one, she was the flirt and carefree kind of person, she would fall in love, get her heart broken and then fall in love again. I just had a feeling she would know him. Trust Ada she was already drunk, I shook my head not in disbelief but I pitied myself because I was going to be the one dealing with this mess. I asked her who Kola was and like I said she gave me a summary of who he was.
He was a cousin to the groom and he wasn’t based in Nigeria, my love for him skyrocketed, an American tall, dark and handsome bobo. I really wanted to talk to him and I didn’t plan on leaving without doing that. It was as if God heard my prayer, I noticed he was on the same table with a friend of mine Ife, Ife was my very good friend, I could call him my male bestfriend. I literally ran to meet him, he was shocked, ‘what has happened again, Dami?’ he said as he stared at me, I whispered into his ears how I wanted him to introduce me to Kola, he looked very uncomfortable with it, but it was Ife he was uncomfortable with every boy.’ Biko, just introduce me to the fine bobo’ I said to myself and with a stare. Then he did, Kola was so rude and mean, I was heartbroken with the way he replied, he just said ‘hello’ without a smile or any effort to start a conversation.
I wasn’t ready to give up; I must talk to this fine bobo. I signalled Tobi to leave us alone and after a few excuses he left. I moved close to Kola and introduced myself formally. He was so mean and I hated it not him just hated the fact that he was mean, hated the words that came out of his mouth. After I reintroduced myself, he replied by saying ‘ I got your name the first time, I am not interested in Nigerian girls who would fall for every guy who looks rich and smart’ and that was how he left the table. I was in shock, what just happened to me? I prayed and hoped no one heard that. I saw Tobi watching from a corner he saw what happened and I was sure he was very pissed off I could see it in his eyes. He walked back to the table and didn’t say a word to me. I didn’t even know what to say, I was angry with him, why couldn’t he console me, why couldn’t he talk to Kola on my behalf?
I walked back to my table still in love with Kola but mad at Tobi. I sat down for a while not being able to take my mind off him, I kept thinking of his smile, his accent and his face. There was no doubt I loved him. I then came up with an idea; I decided to search for him on instagram. It was like looking for a needle in a hay stack, but after minutes of searching I found him. I was too excited and then he was on private, chai. I didn’t want to look like a stalker so I added him up on Ada’s account. Omo, this guy was like a celebrity, he had the followers even some celebrities are looking for and then he was following just 78 people, it made me love him, talk about class.
Then he accepted the request and followed back, I was surprised, was it that he liked Ada or I wasn’t fine enough? I could see him walking back to his table and I just loved him, I wanted to know more about him. A normal girl would step back and let the proud fool go but I was already head over heels for him. As I stared and gazed at him, my phone began to ring, my Yoruba mother was calling, I was sure she wanted me home, if this woman won’t let me out of the house how would I find a husband? Igestured to Tobi and we left with Ada in her drunken state.
When I got to my car, I felt lonely like a part of me wanted to go back and just stay with my Kola. So I told Tobi I left something ran back to the hall, walked straight to Kola and gave him my card ‘call me’ I said. I was about to leave when he held me back, ‘stay a little longer’ he said. My knees sank, Kola loves me too. ‘You were the one that added me on instagram, weren’t you?’ he asked, I was too shy and so I nodded with a smile.
‘Have you found it now?’ I heard from behind me, I turned around and I could see Tobi, he was angry all I could do was nod not because I was shy this time but I was shy and scared. I knew it was time to leave, so I bade Kola goodbye and left with Tobi. The ride home was perfect, Kola loves me too! I kept screaming in my head. My male best friend was pissed with me, my friend was drunk but the night was perfect.
Re: New Story Thread! Title ''loved Him" Love,deceit,lust,suspense,violence.... by Bibi294(f): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nice story, omoabuad
Re: New Story Thread! Title ''loved Him" Love,deceit,lust,suspense,violence.... by AbuadStudent(m): 2:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Bibi294:
Nice story, omoabuad

lool...because e dey my moniker bah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Story Thread! Title ''loved Him" Love,deceit,lust,suspense,violence.... by Bibi294(f): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2017
AbuadStudent:

lool...because e dey my moniker bah grin
Yeske

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed / 'nigeria Actress 'sola Popoola Adeyemi'' Give Reasons Why She Don't Like Kissing / When She Say Let Be Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.