Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,433 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka (51182 Views)

Mob Kills Man Wrongly Accused Of Stealing Phone, Throws Body Into Lagoon / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nonsense... i have said it times and times over that i will gladly lay down my life to defend myself against this kind of bully and intimidation because someone is wearing a uniform and have an ID card.

So far this life exist i can never allow my fellow man to subject me to pain when am plain innocent.

Tell me when army are now police that arrest criminals and when they are now court that determine their punishment.

Thats how one just came into a conversation and start slapping a guy, when he finally wounded the guy and blood was coming out, the guy retailated and the mumu army guy was just dumb looking at people to help him.....NONSENSE
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by fujirice: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
wtfCode:
angry nobody does this to me angry
As in ehn?
I'd rather die than to allow my fellow human being subject me to this kind inhumane treatment. For what na?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by ademidedavid(f): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
To be sincere, civilians are brutally treated by the so called soldiers.....although my dad was a military man but a reasonable one. Its a well known truth that some civilians are human in animal skin bt fighting a lion as a lion isnt d solution......our military men should please treat civilians as humans......fear has nothin to do with respect....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by ademidedavid(f): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
To be sincere, civilians are brutally treated by the so called soldiers.....although my dad was a military man but a reasonable one. Its a well known truth that some civilians are human in animal skin bt fighting a lion as a lion isnt d solution......our military men should please treat civilians as humans......fear has nothin to do with respect....one Nigeria we are!!!
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by kabrud: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
jungle justice by an illiterate jungle soldiers in a jungle called Nigeria, been presided by a jungle dullard.

Nigeria which way!

Cooking pot calling the kettle black. grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Jessy1960: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
It is well
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
The accuser should b dealt with...
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Jessy1960: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Some of our soldiers sometimes they behave somehow
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
I hate dis sets of humans ( nigerians) angry .. They exercise their power too much even when dialogue is required sad
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Endtimesmith(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nigerian Soldiers....My ass,l hate you all.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Very bad and annoying, this can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
everywhere is just dirty.

dirty full everywhere no be small- Lagbaja
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by nNEOo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stelvin101:
Mennnnn! Monkey tail na dead o! I take one shot just now na I bail go house. Make I go out on Gen base on NEPA Father! Na I return back inside house go pull shirt. I go back again begin lose right and trouser button, only to pause see say light dey since, na me nor put on light for living room as I enter.

Choi embarassed
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Tobest150(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
VladDracula:
Una too dey give all these soldiers unnecessary respect. If they get strong head make dem con face person one on one. grin but na lie, dem go come in tens of twenties dey flaunt weapon dey do gragra. Was at one ashowo joint last week na so one soldier just land from no where con ddy do anyhow for boys. We gather am beat craze commot from hin body. Small blow weh he chop for mouth he dey bleed. But we all later ran away sha coz as usual, they will come back in tens and twenties. grin. Na the people way no sabi anything weh happen just con siddon drink for bar we con dey pity pass. Na dem go use head chop all the beating. grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Royalfurnitures: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
IThis is jungle justice, he Should have been handed over to the police

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by SIRmanjar(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Why dem no mob d soldier na..naso I see dem dey drill one innocent guy for iba lst week..Dis is exactly why i luv it when world powers refuse to sell hitech weapons to dis punkz..Let him pull dat uniform and watch d way dat bloody civilian removez his dirty teeth from his mouth.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by NaWetinDey(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
wtfCode:

Lol.

Unless your parent or sibling is the president, senate president, rep leader, minister, governor, Supreme Court judge of Nigeria or a general, pray never to fall into their trap. You can beat a soldier hands down. That's not the issue. The issue is : what's next?
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=DESNAT post=53015058][/quote]
This is obviously someone who hasn't tasted and experienced life. Who be soldier ? Na God? See many of them, you go handle them when it comes to physical combat. Na their ability to easily recruit deh always ginger them. If you doubt my story , go to cocacola road Ilorin , the first ashana joint on that street, that bungalow, ask the bartenders if any of such incident occurred.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Corrinthians(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Richie0974:
I don't know how people find it funny when they see Soldiers beating a grown up or hear tales of how a soldier beat the life out of a full grown man, for Christ sake we're not animals. I've seen a man being beaten in front of his child all because he answered a call from his wife when a soldier was talking, how do you expect the Child to fill, tomorrow you then hearvof someone who detests the Army and would do anything to kill any of them, issues like this are what fuel hatred. There are lot of things wrong with our Nigerian Army, and to think the young man was wrongly accused just makes me weep for this country I'm sure the soldier will go unpunished.
In saner climes, soldier don't just beat people when they feel like it, issues related to this are handled by the police, I just don't understand the mentality the Nigerian Army that as long as they're in their uniform, they can do whatever they want.
It is a shame my brother. angry angry
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by drake2(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stelvin101:
Mennnnn! Monkey tail na dead o! I take one shot just now na I bail go house. Make I go out on Gen base on NEPA Father! Na I return back inside house go pull shirt. I go back again begin lose right and trouser button, only to pause see say light dey since, na me nor put on light for living room as I enter.

Lol. Abeg tell me more. Wentin happen after? U don do weed before?
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
VladDracula:

This is obviously someone who hasn't tasted and experienced life. Who be soldier ? Na God? See many of them, you go handle them when it comes to physical combat. Na their ability to easily recruit deh always ginger them. If you doubt my story , go to cocacola road Ilorin , the first ashana joint on that street, that bungalow, ask the bartenders if any of such incident occurred.
cheesy Wetin concern me?...so you reside in ilorin?
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by addizzle(f): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
wtfCode:
Reallygo to barracks n steal n let's see if u wont triple of dat
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by defemidefemi(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
ArabMopol:
dullard buhari shame to you.... ZOO
madam see another fool

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Zoo
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by ArabMopol(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
defemidefemi:
madam see another fool

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by mustaphasaidu: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
My two friends above, enenpeecee & arabmopol are dullards.By the way soldier na angel?,infact,I don't give a Bleep!
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by ArabMopol(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
mustaphasaidu:
My two friends above, enenpeecee & arabmopol are dullards.By the way soldier na angel?,infact,I don't give a Bleep!

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by curvilicious: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
As they just say it was a mistake
I go bite d soldier lip comot
Honestly
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by akigbemaru: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Army harassment!
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by jiinxed: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Richie0974:
I don't know how people find it funny when they see Soldiers beating a grown up or hear tales of how a soldier beat the life out of a full grown man, for Christ sake we're not animals. I've seen a man being beaten in front of his child all because he answered a call from his wife when a soldier was talking, how do you expect the Child to fill, tomorrow you then hearvof someone who detests the Army and would do anything to kill any of them, issues like this are what fuel hatred. There are lot of things wrong with our Nigerian Army, and to think the young man was wrongly accused just makes me weep for this country I'm sure the soldier will go unpunished.
In saner climes, soldier don't just beat people when they feel like it, issues related to this are handled by the police, I just don't understand the mentality the Nigerian Army that as long as they're in their uniform, they can do whatever they want.

Simply put, nigeria is nothing more than a game reserve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) / Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas / Prince Mark Boley Green Card Scam Busted 'Best Sex Ever' Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.