Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Usa Flight Price - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Flight Price (2046 Views)

Flight Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Flight Price by awalawa(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2009
please kindly tell were to go and have cheap flight to america.economy
Re: Usa Flight Price by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2009
ON TURKISH AIR 181,800,DELTA AIR 241,000 CONTACT YMS TRAVELS ON THIS NO 08033246961 0R VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.ymstravelsandtours.com
Re: Usa Flight Price by moosieh: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2009
I've found that any plane ticket to the US is generally cheaper booking directly with Emirates. Go to their website -- depending on when and where you're going, you should find a ticket at a reasonable (and cheaper) price than with other airlines
Re: Usa Flight Price by flekan(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
I will say go with what moosieh said. I looked up booking through Emirates to the US also. Flying with Emirates will take you directly to Dubai before you join a connecting flight to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) then finally to Herndon Airport (MCO). I tend to believe Emirates tickets are cheaper also, they offer a very affordable price to London compare to other airlines. I will suggest you give them a call or go over to Murtala Muhammed International Airport to inquire
Re: Usa Flight Price by flekan(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2009
Emirates contact details, I am not sure if they have any outlet at the Airport

Address Churchgate Building, 4th Floor
Plot PC 30, Afribank Street
Victoria Island, Lagos - Nigeria
Telephone +234 1 27 17600
Email Emirates-On-Line@emirates.com
Re: Usa Flight Price by hilfund: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2009
hi,
do you know you can as well book your flights right from your own home and at a great discount? there's this powerful coy that offers you this privillege. see it @ www./ydb5jd6
Re: Usa Flight Price by usherroyal(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2009
pls nairalander, i dont know maybe if you have an idea on how i can get canadian resident visa? then can you pls help me on duration for processing canadian resident visa,imean the visa that will enable someone to have a stay without any disturbance.some says it will take 6month for processing,some saya it will take 3month which one is the truth out of it ? pls help me out for this @ any nairalander that can contribute.am waiting for reply thanks.
Re: Usa Flight Price by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2009
please just book at www.emirates.com and pay at zenith bank, Very very cheap
Re: Usa Flight Price by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2009
usherroyal:

pls nairalander, i dont know maybe if you have an idea on how i can get canadian resident visa? then can you pls help me on duration for processing canadian resident visa,imean the visa that will enable someone to have a stay without any disturbance.some says it will take 6month for processing,some saya it will take 3month which one is the truth out of it ? pls help me out for this @ any nairalander that can contribute.am waiting for reply thanks.

Google the Canadian Embassy, look on their website.

All the information and requirements are on there.
Re: Usa Flight Price by flekan(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2009
pleasers:

please just book at www.emirates.com and pay at zenith bank, Very very cheap

Seconded

(1) (Reply)

Tarkwa Bay Lagos Beach / Travel And Pay Later. / Why Not France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.