Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (38006 Views)

2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by Kaykay(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
bobcharly:
Ayam not understanding
Pls if you know anyone selling his/her car. Any model and any color. In good condition with all the documents valid and legal, and the price is between 750k and 1.5mil Please let him/her sell it. *I am not interested.*
*Thanks*
OK, I have a Nissan Serena...clean and neat. 800k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by KBrown: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
Hahaha which method of doing things? Oh you mean the method your hero Awolowo used by cowardly betrayed not only Ojukwu but also your people Yoruba and that single action of Awolowo was the reason why your tribe Yorubas have officially been confermed as the most coward tribe not only in Nigeria but the World at large.So Mr coward you people don't even dream of using Igbo braveness as a radar to achieve una aim which we Igbos already see coming

The problem is just that some misguided people like you think the only way to solve a problem is through violent condemnation of other tribes and know-it-all attitude. Not long ago in Nigeria's history, Abiola (a Yoruba man) was cheated out of the Presidency. The Yorubas, wisely used the pen and Radio Kudirat to persistently make their case such that the next time civilian regime was to return, the rest of the the country were unanimous in installing Obasanjo to placate the Yorubas. Though, some lives were lost in protests, our people did not have to condemn igbos or Hausas to achieve that. We didn't claim we're wiser than the rest tribes. bla bla bla......But for the loud-mouthed minority among igbos like you, your foolish will pride always lead you to fall.
That's the Yoruba way he was referring to!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by ArabMopol(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
I hope buhari will be getting his malfunctioning vessels and
ill-equipped 1921 outdated bombard jets ready... North will be the war front, yellow-bar land will be the refugee camp while east will be a neutral ground for peace
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by Kfed4ril(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Irishrena1:
Did they say Port Harcourt is South east? These people are incorrigible. They are so greedy. They just want to add port Harcourt to their Biafra by all means. That's why they didn't stage the rally in any of the southeastern states. What happened to using Aba, Oyigbo and so on? They should dream on

SS, SE SW was created by man it doesn't a to the fact that ph is an Igbo town, so are you trying to tell me that because asaba is town in SS it's not among Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by KBrown: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
If I were you Afonjas I will start thinking about how I will curtail Housa/Fulanis and start to think about una life because as for it will happen definitely it will.Again you asked how come none of Ojukwu sons leading Biafra protest? The answer is that none of Ojukwu son worth leading Biafra or Igbo course because unlike their father Ojukwu who is brave,strong with lion heart,his sons are cowards and lazy and Igbos don't toralet cowards in our midst.As for some Igbo elites not supporting Biafra course what do you expect wen they feel that they are OK with crumbs they are picking from the Nigeria government and already there names are written in black book of IPOB and wen the time come we Igbos will exil them

There's a saying that "If a small child proclaim that when he grows up, he would build a multi storey house so that he can spit on all elderly passer bys, the spirits of the elders will never allow him to grow up to achieve his aim".
You have not yet been granted the Utopian Biafra of your dreams, you already have the names of your leaders of today in a black book. SMH
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by jagorinho: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
And remember that Gowan and his Northern brothers along with their partner in crime boasted that they will crush Igbos just in three months but to their dismay Igbo fought back and that was how the genocide Nigeria plan against Biafra turned to a full scale world so read your history if there is any
It seems you dont get the deeper meaning of what am saying, trying to paint the civil war as a genocide is like trying to wipe out the efforts of those biafran soilders that fought for 3 years, assuming it was a genocide it would have been very easy for the nigerian army with little or no resistance but reverse is the case. A war fought by 2 sides spanning 3 years is by no means a genocide,since casualties were recorded on both sides.
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by darknetcom: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
sharrap..una just want to set up the western world against nigeria...
and that is already treason in its own sef.....
we nigerians see through una shenanigans...
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by mvem(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
Guy you don't even do current affairs at all or listen to news,which China are you talking about that Trump need? So you haven't heard that Trump want to break China back bone or strip their power by recognising the full independent country of Taiwan.Better listen to CNN or Aljerzeela news not Ibadan junk news papers
....when they do that tell me
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
mvem:
....there is no fact that we are jews or hebrews in anyway....rabbi and scholar did there research and found out that the ethiopian jews are descendants of queen sheba that visited solomon..thereby convicing there gov to airlift them during famine in ethiopia and they are very few...You are not ashame of urself, you want israel thats not bigger than lagos and having a population of not more than 7million to airlift more than 30 million igbos for d mere fact u claim u re a descendant from them....guy u be igbo not hebrew stop forming jew man. Stop reading all those articles forcing someone to see the relationship between the hebrews and igbos, there are many claiming jews not only igbos in the world....some are even more legitimate, if u hv heard of d yemeni jews in yemen, indian jews or berbers jews in north africa....u re Bantu from the congo-basin region...u dnt look like the arabs or having any caucasian looks....we are no jew or hebrew....i say it again they dont like our black ass....
Guy dont you ever in your miserable life call me names just because I don't want to accept or got convenced from you that Igbos are not Hebrew.Is you and your parents that should be ashamed not me because I know that Igbos are Jews.So because Igbos dont look like Arabs or Caucasians that's why you concluded that they are not Jews you forget that climate or the present area they settle which is I'm West Africa contributed that colour tone.Even Ethiopians that were air lifted to Israel do they look like Arabs or Caucasians and last but not the least have you ask yourself why Igbos have lighter skin more than any other Africans and even most so called Ethiopians Jews and even Arabs have black skin in their midst expecially Egyptians and again Indians have three colour group namely:White Indians,Red Indians and Black Indians.So Mr man next time you want to challenge me with argument try and back it up with solid facts and not being insultive or being stupid.So I advice you to leave Igbos and their believe that they are Jews because it's none of your damn business and even White Missionaries like J.T Baden confermed that Igbos are Hebrews so who are you to refute that??
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Lol, but when Biafra say the wouldn't leave any Igbo speaking part out be it in edo, kogi or even benue self, you all opened your mouth and say the are land grabbing, now what are you doing?

Now you want to claim jebba that is in Niger state. Fear God o
Dont mind those most hypocritical tribe I have never see in this planet if Earth
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by darknetcom: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
biafra my foot...

1year ago i wouldnt have trust to say something like this,now that i see how ruthless you guys are...

thunda fire biafra...

you want to disgrace us??...we will disgrace una back... angry..

igbos are the descendants of satan and the women are prostitutes... angry
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
CoolVoice:
I think I'm done talking about this IPOB people... At first it was struggle for Biafra then Trump and Israelite came into the picture...and now its a Religious Struggle; of Muslim and Christianity divide... I wonder who think for you guys.. You guys should just go and find one island and start your Biafra joor.. Leave us alone and Dont drag Christians into your shiittt.
You people have not seen anything.Child that em Mama no go sleep make dat child come sleep make we see.You Afonjas think you are smart or sophisticated but we Igbos will tell you coward tribe that by the time we are done with your zoo Nigeria before we leave Nigeria will sink
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by mvem(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
Guy dont you ever in your miserable life call me names just because I don't want to accept or got convenced from you that Igbos are not Hebrew.Is you and your parents that should be ashamed not me because I know that Igbos are Jews.So because Igbos dont look like Arabs or Caucasians that's why you concluded that they are not Jews you forget that climate or the present area they settle which is I'm West Africa contributed that colour tone.Even Ethiopians that were air lifted to Israel do they look like Arabs or Caucasians and last but not the least have you ask yourself why Igbos have lighter skin more than any other Africans and even most so called Ethiopians Jews and even Arabs have black skin in their midst expecially Egyptians and again Indians have three colour group namely:White Indians,Red Indians and Black Indians.So Mr man next time you want to challenge me with argument try and back it up with solid facts and not being insultive or being stupid.So I advice you to leave Igbos and their believe that they are Jews because it's none of your damn business and even White Missionaries like J.T Baden confermed that Igbos are Hebrews so who are you to refute that??
....a missionary is now an archeologist or anthropolgist, he told ur kind of people what they wanted to hear...climate flattened our nose and widened ur lips...stop that nonsense you are no jew.Evolution happened 100000 years to a million years ago, thats when the so called climate had an effect.
The said migration of igbos from israel to where they are today happened a mere 1000 years ago which is not enough time for the so called climate to change you to the bantu u are today...Because of lack of knowledge u think bantu is an insult, thats the group we re under based on archeology( go and research more)..my brother go and view the images of ethiopian jews and no one will tell you that there are a lot of morphological similarities.Ethiopian jews still practise all jew tradition....see another point u raised that surprised me or made me confirm u re mis informed. How can you say that igbos are the most fairest in africa, which kind of book do you read or u just digest all blogs u see on google, who is blowing ur head like this....Guy am igbo and am not gullible to beileve all this stuff....all jews outside israel that are officially recognised by the gov are known and i listed few for u....this is inferiority complex, beileving you are jew to feel special. Go fight your own fight and leave israel and stop claiming heritage there.....so because they are black indians thats why they should be black jews and igbos are one of them, ur own don finish..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
ollah1:

Being a racist, bigot or tribalist is a pretty bad thing. In your mind and others like you, Muslims is the problem of the world. Have you ever addressed the problems caused by Christian nations? In an attempt to out Gaddafi and Hussein, they ruined Libya, Iraq,Afghanistan. In an attempt to oust Assad, they have also ruined Syria.

Why are so blind to this? Isreal won't be ceased to exist if not for Palestinians. They offered Isreal a small portion of land while the rest of the world turned a blind eye. The same Isreal has been expanding that land while killing off thier host.

Quit been sentimental and put ur brain to work

Which land Palestinians offered Israel Mr bloody liar.Oh i forget you are a bloody muslim and as a bloody muslim you are is either you don't know history or you know but wickedly trying to re-write history.Are you the only one that don't know that after Assyria,Jordan, and even Babylon conquard Jews and took them as captive to Babylon then they brought in Babylonians to occupy Israel and they are now the present Palestinians that are claiming ancenstral home of Jews even Bethrehem Jerusalem,Judea and Sameria which Palestinians rename West Bank.Again let me refresh your memory how in any way Bethrehem Judea the birth place of Jesus Christ,Sameria the capital of 10 tribe of Israel and Jerusalem the Holy land of Jewish which is also the sit of throne of David and now Palestinians want to claim it.Guy fear God ooooo
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by mvem(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
You people have not seen anything.Child that em Mama no go sleep make dat child come sleep make we see.You Afonjas think you are smart or sophisticated but we Igbos will tell you coward tribe that by the time we are done with your zoo Nigeria before we leave Nigeria will sink
....the world is moving forward and improving and ur own problem na tribal issue.....you are obsess about whos yoruba, igbo and hausa...brother standup and fight for your destiny, the yorubas are not my problem or your problem.Though i pray for biafra but that does not make me sit lazily and blame all my woes on yoruba, niger delta, hausa or whatever......as i said the world is moving forward and we should be progressive in thoughts
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
mvem:
....a missionary is now an archeologist or anthropolgist, he told ur kind of people what they wanted to hear...climate flattened our nose and widened ur lips...stop that nonsense you are no jew.Evolution happened 100000 years to a million years ago, thats when the so called climate had an effect.
The said migration of igbos from israel to where they are today happened a mere 1000 years ago which is not enough time for the so called climate to change you to the bantu u are today...Because of lack of knowledge u think bantu is an insult, thats the group we re under based on archeology( go and research more)..my brother go and view the images of ethiopian jews and no one will tell you that there are a lot of morphological similarities.Ethiopian jews still practise all jew tradition....see another point u raised that surprised me or made me confirm u re mis informed. How can you say that igbos are the most fairest in africa, which kind of book do you read or u just digest all blogs u see on google, who is blowing ur head like this....Guy am igbo and am not gullible to beileve all this stuff....all jews outside israel that are officially recognised by the gov are known and i listed few for u....this is inferiority complex, beileving you are jew to feel special. Go fight your own fight and leave israel and stop claiming heritage there.....so because they are black indians thats why they should be black jews and igbos are one of them, ur own don finish..
And you think Igbos still dont retain some of their Jews just as you claimed that Ethiopian Jews does? Guy i can see that you lack knowledge but you are trying to brainwash me to join you.God says my people perish because of lack of knowledge so guy better think about this word and grow up.Once again please don't qoute me again because I don't want you to infect me with your lack of knowledge bye
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
mvem:
....the world is moving forward and improving and ur own problem na tribal issue.....you are obsess about whos yoruba, igbo and hausa...brother standup and fight for your destiny, the yorubas are not my problem or your problem.Though i pray for biafra but that does not make me sit lazily and blame all my woes on yoruba, niger delta, hausa or whatever......as i said the world is moving forward and we should be progressive in thoughts
Don't bring any tribe in this issue except Yoruba because as far as we Igbos are concern your tribe Yoruba will always be our problem because they don't see any good thing in Igbos.This their pull them down syndrome will be thier downfall.I don't know what your tribe see in Igbos even back in the days of your coward leader Awolowo till this present time that's why whenever issue of Biafra is disgust or arise you will see them Afonjas masturbating.So Mr if you want me to take you serious on those rubbish you are spewing here better warn your coward Afonjas to back off from any topic here that concerns Igbo,Biafra or IPOB then I will start taking you serious you hypocratis
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by pasol4real(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
aljharem:

Who asked the IPOD to fight for us ? It is not by protesting on the street. Just watch as things will plan out !!!

I suggest IPOD follow our method of doing things.
Taaaaa,
Cowards like u ppl.
Or is it not the same afonjas we know?
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by xpool(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Aigbofa:

Maybe you are right, but the problem is not strictly Christians vs Muslims, even an independent Biafra will still have some muslims.
Muslims in Biafra? You are not serios
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by yommen: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stingman:

...You have no method of doing anything...From history, you will emerge when the job has been done...Awolowo said the same thing in the past....and he ended up being the VP and planned the worse genocide in this part of the world...

Obasanjo later became president na! And how effective has your foolish been? You clamour for Biafra without telling fellow Biafrans in South West to relocate to Biafra. What method is that? A noisy neighbour method I guess??
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by dokyOloye: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
Those Muslims in Ebonyi are mostly Housa people doing business in Ebonyi not actually Igbos ok
Restrict Urself to what U know.
They are Ebonyi indigenes.
There's a school of Arabic studies wc they say is d 1st in Nigeria there too,wc has been there since d 1950s.
I'm from Ebonyi,so I'm sure of what I'm saying.Had many of them as classmates in d university.
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by Zenlife: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
For effectiveness and viable results.
I suggest such actions by Ipob, demonstrating et al be continued every weekend relentlessly worldwide till kanu, etc are freed and the INOB attained.
It won't be gotten on a silver platter, it must be seized by all means necessary.
No cat walking.
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by cstr55: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
danjumakolo:

I see u are too sunked in this your probabilistic sentiment.Trump main goal is to develop america.He has no time to waste money on any foreign country or Israel..America is first..Did u say align with Russia?
You sound detached from the real world.Why do u think Assad of Syria is still in power?Well its because of Russia.. See you have to come to reality with what Putin said "Russian President Vladimir Putin has vowed that his country will always be a “reliable ally” to the “Islamic world” at a discussion event on the topic of Islam and Russia, last year..This boils down to the revelation that America hatched the war in Iraq and Libya...
America is first. It means american intests comes first.
Isreal is critical to america's interests. A balknaized Nigeria may be in america's interests.
Get the facts right. America first, does not mean he is no longer a world player.
Trump supports the creation of independent taiwan and hongkong because it is in america's interests for china to balkanize and for the pentagon to have a military foothold very close to chinese territory .
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by buchilino(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
aljharem:

Who asked the IPOD to fight for us ? It is not by protesting on the street. Just watch as things will plan out !!!

I suggest IPOD follow our method of doing things.

4 ONCE I C A YORUBA MAN DAT SPEAKS D TRUTH.
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by mvem(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
Don't bring any tribe in this issue except Yoruba because as far as we Igbos are concern your tribe Yoruba will always be our problem because they don't see any good thing in Igbos.This their pull them down syndrome will be thier downfall.I don't know what your tribe see in Igbos even back in the days of your coward leader Awolowo till this present time that's why whenever issue of Biafra is disgust or arise you will see them Afonjas masturbating.So Mr if you want me to take you serious on those rubbish you are spewing here better warn your coward Afonjas to back off from any topic here that concerns Igbo,Biafra or IPOB then I will start taking you serious you hypocratis
....you sound like a tout and i bet you are one...i should start showing u prove tham am igbo...why are u on nairaland i thought it is a yoruba man that owns it...see ur hyorocrisy. I dont blame u, na u get the forum and you decide who comments or not, i pity you....keep on beileving yoruba are ur problems and u will end up telling ur children and die with it ,when people are trying ways to get to the moon...i cant debate with u since u bieleve any person that goes against ur ideas must not be igbo...see as you talk about awolowo, wetin concern me or wetin i type about awolowo?....oya go street and hack to death any yoruba and non-igbo u see maybe that will comfort u.....pls remain as you are....shalom
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by mvem(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
And you think Igbos still dont retain some of their Jews just as you claimed that Ethiopian Jews does? Guy i can see that you lack knowledge but you are trying to brainwash me to join you.God says my people perish because of lack of knowledge so guy better think about this word and grow up.Once again please don't qoute me again because I don't want you to infect me with your lack of knowledge bye
...why!!!.....when someone does not know what to say again in a debate he calls God...u claim i lack knowledge but u hv not pointed where i lack the knowledge or facts that prove me wrong.Let be sincere, go and read up well on all this issues yourself and properly research on stuffs .let no one tell u what to beileve and stop reading anything thats bias and have propaganda and remember u dnt hv to be a jew to be special.You are igbo and thats who you are, be proud about it.
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by heysquare(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
these ppl just believe Trump as their messiah. pray dat trump dnt denying u ppl cos dat wil b d shock of u ppl's life. the next gonna be hatred against Trump
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by davidif: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
Who need Nigeria constitution before there will be referendum.Did Sudan have constitution for referendum before the world and UN forced them to conduct referendum on Southern Sudan? So guy wen UN or World remembe Nigeria it will be them like Sudan

Dude, Nigeria and Sudan are two different situations. Sudan was in the middle of a genocide at the time and the U.N helped broker the negotiations.

As far as I am concerned, nothing like that is going on in Nigeria so I doubt if the UN would want to get involved in what's going on in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by davidif: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
You Afonjas will never seize to stop amusing us Igbos by calling Biafra land landlock.If you Afonjas will tell youraself truth for once Igbo land covers both present 5 State in South and two state in South South call Delta and Rivers and after the war Gowan with the help of coward Awolowo and Housa Muslims Millitray and carved out some state from South East so that they will not have access to ourside world but thank Chukwu Okike Abiama that we Igbos have recovered all our land from Nigeria government started from Rivers,Delta etc

And what makes you think that people in the South-South would want to join Biafra? They own all the oil so they have leverage. So why would they turn that down to go become minorities in another country?
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
darknetcom:
sharrap..una just want to set up the western world against nigeria...
and that is already treason in its own sef.....
we nigerians see through una shenanigans...
And watch out and see how it will play out cos the game of mind or game of the Throne has already started
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
mvem:
You see why i said you don't listen to world news instead you were busy ready all this Ibadan junk newspaper or waste most if your time here on Nairaland gossiping and posting thrash.Taiwan President called Trump and China was furious about it and told Trump not meddling into their conderation affairs.Let leave stop here
Re: Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters by stinechykee: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
mvem:
You see why i said you don't listen to world news instead you were busy ready all this Ibadan junk newspaper or waste most if your time here on Nairaland gossiping and posting thrash.Taiwan President called Trump and China was furious about it and told Trump not meddling into their conderation affairs.Let leave stop here etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.