Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

"I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS (75184 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by mrfletcher(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
d hustle for green card is now very serious [code][/code]sharp dope
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by ufuosman(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dis one na b man most travel no matter any way
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by ufuosman(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dis one na b man most travel no matter any way.
HML
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by sammyboy014: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lol grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by karimcarim(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
This guy na YBNL
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by Zahram(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
The name tho.. Afonjas no dey disappoint

1 Like

Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by hollywater: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afonja will never stop falling mi cry hand. So just because he got married to an old granny, we have to make way for him i guess.

1 Like

Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by goingape1: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A 32-year-old man is trending online after photos of his wedding to an older white woman circulated on social media. According to a witness, the man reportedly from Ondo state -was very elated and couldn't contain his excitement after tying the knot with the woman at Ikoyi registry in Lagos.

Read what was shared by Chris Ayo (officialchrisay)

Ba mi dupe luwo oluwa ooo.. Mo ti fe oyinbo, jesu seun" (Help me thank God, I've married a white). Those were the words of this young man while receiving a phone call, just after tying the knot with this white woman at the Ikoyi registry earlier today.

Apparently, I was meant to understand that such thing happens almost everyday at the registry. Young Nigerian men come in with different foreign "oldie mama youngie's", all for the Paper's and the Chedda. It's more a like trend!

Obviously, the desire to get a “by-fire-by-force green card” has really blinded alot of Nigerian men or how else does one explain why a 32 year old man would bring home a foreign grandmother for marriage without the elderly in his family berating him.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/i-don-marry-oyinbo-man-says-as-he.html
you are a disgrace to Nigeria undecided

AFONJA! why are you disgracing Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by Sebastine1994(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Brother you married a widowed abIno
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by fitinwell: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Where are both parents..
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by linearity: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
wonder how is he going to kiss this old woman

All na part of the hurdles you have to endure, plus una 9ja girls suppose to dey support him ministry. Knowing fully well that he is enduring all these because of one of you.

Once he has paid his price and get his green papers, he will be heading to 9ja to pick one of you as his wife and like play like una go start to dey enjoy where una no labor plus on top of the yabs wey una give am when he was laboring.
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!

Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by TinaAnita(f): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gold-digging diggers everywhere.. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by fabfunmi(f): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
what's all this now ehn?? When are we going to STOP idolizing the whites??WHEN?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hustle for greencard only to come to U.S to come and work at walmart or bestbuy. Dumbass. grin. If you cant make it in Nigeria you probably wont make it abroad as well.
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A 32-year-old man is trending online after photos of his wedding to an older white woman circulated on social media. According to a witness, the man reportedly from Ondo state -was very elated and couldn't contain his excitement after tying the knot with the woman at Ikoyi registry in Lagos.

Read what was shared by Chris Ayo (officialchrisay)

Ba mi dupe luwo oluwa ooo.. Mo ti fe oyinbo, jesu seun" (Help me thank God, I've married a white). Those were the words of this young man while receiving a phone call, just after tying the knot with this white woman at the Ikoyi registry earlier today.

Apparently, I was meant to understand that such thing happens almost everyday at the registry. Young Nigerian men come in with different foreign "oldie mama youngie's", all for the Paper's and the Chedda. It's more a like trend!

Obviously, the desire to get a “by-fire-by-force green card” has really blinded alot of Nigerian men or how else does one explain why a 32 year old man would bring home a foreign grandmother for marriage without the elderly in his family berating him.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/i-don-marry-oyinbo-man-says-as-he.html
wanted to be angry but when i remember the frustration and lack lipsrsealed of jobs in nigeria i change my mind wish your success remember to send dollar to help Naira in future

4 Likes

Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
linearity:

All na part of the hurdles you have to endure, plus una 9ja girls suppose to dey support him ministry. Knowing fully well that he is enduring all these because of one of you.

Once he has paid his price and get his green papers, he will be heading to 9ja to pick one of you as his wife and like play like una go start to dey enjoy where una no labor plus on top of the yabs wey una give am when he was laboring.
one of them... I'm not Nigerian
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by CoolVoice(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
When a Nigga Dont have a vision and he's a lazy mudafcuker!! Smh angry angry

1 Like

Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by seeyouin2019: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Oyibo mama uwa. This one look like 99 years ooo.
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by nnol(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
afonja na dem.
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by davidif: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
mummyson26:

That by far was the most cringe worthy thing i have ever seen on the internet.

Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by lilyheaven: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
See how this man is celebrating slavery, son of a slave
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by AreaFada2: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
fabfunmi:
what's all this now ehn??
When are we going to STOP idolizing the whites??WHEN?

Good question. grin

But after all his hustle, it is one young 9ja babe that will enjoy the fruits at long last.

He might even upgrade from the "ma pe mi daddy" kids' mum to another level chikito. cheesy cheesy

Na today?
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by AreaFada2: 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
victorD3:
Its buhari's doing

Ol' boy I nor be Buhari fan, but this hustle don dey tey tey.
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by RaeMystix: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
That's why when I see African men with white ladies parading them lIke the lawd's given gift, I tend to smile at them like " I feel your pain" grin grin
The washed up low self esteem women are the one's that latch onto any black man they see, cos even their own race wouldn't touch them with a 10 inch pole.

2 Likes

Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by Saintsquare(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
ole je come and marry
kin sha ti lowo o

1 Like

Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Didn't they tell him Trump is now POTUS? grin
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by Handsomecole(m): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
...and that was how God finally picked his call.
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by Ayinke93(f): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2017
Hahahahahaha..... I can't stop laughing mehn.. See the bag of beans d n*gga married grin grin cheesy... D struggle is real mehn

1 Like

Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by linearity: 12:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

one of them... I'm not Nigerian

Sorry for my myopic generalization.
Re: "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2017
linearity:

Sorry for my myopic generalization.
it's all good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.