Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:54 PM

Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos (67479 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Snowstorm: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2017
auntysimbiat:
MUST WATCH : The moment yaya jammeh vacated the presidential villa in Gambia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AESciEXZkd8
Thats barrow bros
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 1:12am On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=Arsenalholic post=53015640][/quote]

Come, I don see something na na nah! Ojukwu too na flattie o!! Chai, see head.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Charly68: 1:13am On Jan 22, 2017
What a pity,someone who should have been given official salutation and farewell,waited till shame almost covered him before he left the seat of power. May his spirit leave Gambia in peace.

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Sebastine1994(m): 1:32am On Jan 22, 2017
MY MASTER PLAN FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
In a country like ours with a population of 180 million people we could do Something tangible with that without government support. Calm down and listen. If I were the president of nigeria I would focus on one sector first because having your fingers in many area is a distraction. I recommend the EDUCATION SECTOR.
In nigeria we have 30 million student. Imagine that they all attend the same school. There is no government or private school. The government owns all the schools. There should be no payment of school fees.
Let us start from my own state Kogi. If the government focus its effort to standard one good school in every local government area. Provide buses to Covey student who live far. I mean there should be serious effort.
Each student is to pay #500 Weekly. That is 30million students * #500= 15billion per week.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by 2plus2: 1:50am On Jan 22, 2017
Bera for every one...Good for the sub-region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Elijahrona(m): 2:01am On Jan 22, 2017
Vince77:

Im sorry i cant really tell what it was.
U kw how dreams can be sometimes.

But i swear i saw it in my dream last nite.

I have been having too many dreams that i have to build a website for it.

There were some nights i had three dreams at a stretch.

So you won't tell me? embarassed
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Originalsly: 2:11am On Jan 22, 2017
emmiesmart44:
It pains me when I see Africn leaders and exs that had committed crimes against humanity escape punishment for their deeds. This is another one been let off easy.
I'm not so sure. This may be a way of avoiding bloodshed... letting him leave peacefully... allowing the new government to establish itself... before freezing and seizing his assets and dragging him before the international court.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:23am On Jan 22, 2017
Vince77:
This is going to sound stupiid and unbelievable but i had a dream last nite that seun added a new feature on nairaland and today woah.... I saw something new.

I can swear I had this dream.

Would have posted it on my site but it was gonna look stupiid. So i jst ignored it.

AND WHAT IS THE NEW FEATURE?
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by gmoni2(m): 2:53am On Jan 22, 2017
Gambians are peaceful people, no looting or riot during the whole turmoil...
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by gutaale: 3:02am On Jan 22, 2017
gmoni2:
Gambians are peaceful people, no looting or riot during the whole turmoil...

Sad. More should have supported Jammeh. He was a great man.

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Mayflowa(m): 3:25am On Jan 22, 2017
ademusiwa2r:
Why did he step down. Don't they have court in gambia

Nigeria troop are not in gambia, they are in Nigeria, Nigeria will not attack Gambia.

People should go to court

Nigeria has international treaty with Gambia and can not attack Gambia

Nigeria only see d war ship because the Nigeria government has no ship. The ship own by Lagos is in court.

And Lagos and a company are fighting

what are you saying? Guess you know he is the one that sacked all the supreme court judges. So you are supporting this behavior! SMH
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by magoo10(m): 5:47am On Jan 22, 2017
he finally stepped down after snubbing the dullard dictator who came to preach democracy to a fellow dictator. what our dear pmb couldn't do Alfa conde has ,I pity the gullible and daft followers who think they have a leader sorry
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Sleekdude4u(m): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2017
Super1Star:
He is running away like the cowardly Ojukwu. The only difference is that Jammeh is not dressed in ladies cloth.

No wonder it was only Ojukwus and Osus that were against his removal by the coalition of ECOWAS Forces.

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Smartmey(m): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2017
auntysimbiat:

Preedom preedom ke?
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Btruth: 6:40am On Jan 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
he's very lucky to be alive
a bi? Very very lucky. He for smell pepper.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by almarthins(m): 6:43am On Jan 22, 2017
Neduzze5:
Imagine!!

What Buhari, the President of the Zoo Republic of Nigeria could not achieve, Conde, the President of ordinary Guinea did. How then did Afonja zombies and fulani herdsmen expect him to rule over this country?

#justhavingfun

Analyze situation properly before you begin to wag ur tongue or peck words into the web.jammeh would have remained there if not for the fear being conquered by external forces what can a national army of less 2000 do to repel joint forces with over 5000 personnel.

You Igbo have a long history of stirring tribal tension, perhaps you have nt learnt so much from the past. It is sad so sad to have people like you arround.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by almarthins(m): 6:46am On Jan 22, 2017
magoo10:
he finally stepped down after snubbing the dullard dictator who came to preach democracy to a fellow dictator. what our dear pmb couldn't do Alfa conde has ,I pity the gullible and daft followers who think they have a leader sorry

My friend all Nigerian past presidents are dullards. Gwan sit down...mtcheeeeew.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Godson32(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2017
Super1Star:
He is running away like the cowardly Ojukwu. The only difference is that Jammeh is not dressed in ladies cloth.

No wonder it was only Ojukwus and Osus that were against his removal by the coalition of ECOWAS Forces.

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Amajerry83(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2017
auntysimbiat:

See jubilation. They really hate him.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by buchilino(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Super1Star:

GET A LIFE
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2017
Super1Star:

Would it have been better if he drank Otapiapia made by the very people he fought by starvation, and die with a tooth brush in his mouth, while his 'jewel of inestimable value' called on neighboring OSU traders to ferry him to hospital? I don't think so. Ojukwu and Jammeh were Presidents, not clan leaders who commit suicide when the clan rejects them.
Spread the news and forward to Afonjas home and abroad. Hope you are ok now?
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by ukenke: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Clueless

Super1Star:

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by cuminside: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2017
Super1Star:

Your Kakanfor abiole ran away and was declared wanted for just mere 50,000 naira by Babangida. Have you seen how worthless your Kakanfor was? he was eventually captured, imprisoned, totured, denied medical assistance and the end poisoned like rat. I though you Afonjas are still fighting for june 12 to be made a national holiday? Bunch of losers contributing nothing to Nigeria except to run hard working people down with you smelly mouths
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Super1Star:

Look again. Your courageous Awo and Jammeh have a lot in common. One is Jeremiah the other Jammeh. Both were rejected by their people. Jammed however is courageous enough not to commit suicide knowing that he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. Like Ojukwu he will be pardoned and given heroic burial when he dies, and if he was good to his ppl a movement in the cast of IPOD will survive him.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Potoskyleee: 8:18am On Jan 22, 2017
Super1Star:

its that all you can say..... I feel sorry for you.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2017
Super1Star:

kutulu u walaka

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by magoo10(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2017
almarthins:

My friend all Nigerian past presidents are dullards. Gwan sit down...mtcheeeeew.
currently we have the worst dullard on sit ,when we told you and your brothers that voted him in that a youthful and learning Jonathan was manageable and better than an old illiterate good for notthing coup plotter dictator you turned deaf ear and said you needed change I guess that is what you are having now.gullible followers
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by almarthins(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2017
magoo10:

currently we have the worst dullard on sit ,when we told you and your brothers that voted him in that a youthful and learning Jonathan was manageable and better than an old illiterate good for notthing coup plotter dictator you turned deaf ear and said you needed change I guess that is what you are having now.gullible followers

Am I complaining, na u dey cry n I dey console u. I don't see this man as d problem. Nigerians are, ....greediest people in the world.

Our leaders are dullards...all of dem both south n north. East n west. Dullards

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by magoo10(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2017
almarthins:

Am I complaining, na u dey cry n I dey console u. I don't see this man as d problem. Nigerians are, ....greediest people in the world.

Our leaders are dullards...all of dem both south n north. East n west. Dullards
which leaders are you talking about,each time your self acclaimed leader messes up you console yourself by comparing him with other past leaders as if you elected him to fail like other leaders or be better than them. the immediate past president has been overseeing peaceful transmission of power in other African countries. just this 1.6million Gambia population your hero disembarked and couldn't handle rather ran to UK and you are here comparing him with past leaders
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by almarthins(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2017
Mbediogu:

Look again. Your courageous Awo and Jammeh have a lot in common. One is Jeremiah the other Jammeh. Both were rejected by their people. Jammed however is courageous enough not to commit suicide knowing that he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. Like Ojukwu he will be pardoned and given heroic burial when he dies, and if he was good to his ppl a movement in the cast of IPOD will survive him.

You missed that fact of history, he was arrested by abacha not babagida. Ojukwu a trained military man ran away through the back door so you expect Abiola a civilian to stay. Lets gt one fact right, Abiola came back to defend his mandate while ojukwu got political pardon. Now who be coward between the two?

My friend gwan sit down.

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by almarthins(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2017
magoo10:

which leaders are you talking about,each time your self acclaimed leader messes up you console yourself by comparing him with other past leaders as if you elected him to fail like other leaders or be better than them. the immediate past president has been overseeing peaceful transmission of power in other African countries. just this 1.6million Gambia population your hero disembarked and couldn't handle rather ran to UK and you are here comparing him with past leaders

Why has nt gej oversee the peaceful transition of power in Gambia? Again u see , the fellow dullards stood aside waiting for easy praise. How did buhari ran away ? Was buhari d only president or leader talking to jammeh? Why buhari? Bad belle! Looking for opportunity to crucify buhari.

Gwan sit down!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Kenyan Man Dresses As Female Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.