Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (89516 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by stinechykee: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2017
morisnewrain:
where is the milk & honey? I believe you are one of those benefactor of Yoruba. Tell me precisely one food that comes from your state to general populace of Nigeria. You even lobby to sell your adulterated palm oil in Lagos. Tell where your people farm in Acres? Instead to farm in large they used the land for kidnapping. Only thing you supply Lagos is ASHAWO.
Ain't you people not ashame that your tribe is as lazy as even your Housa/Fulani master you people have been licking there ass? You want me to list so many food Igbos produce and supply to Nigeria ehhh well keep waiting lazy people
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by nero2face: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2017
Zico5:

So because that was how the rumors of Yaradua started, the best thing is to join bandwagon and wish a fellow human like u death cos of power. The ipod youths lack proper upbringing. I don't blame them sha. Charity begins at home.
are u OK @all?, or u juat want to make issues, maybe u didn't even read my post b4 quoting me...of cuz am an Igbo and I pray for Biafra... but I don't fight for it...i never wished Buhari death, and I will never wish him death...please learn to be cool
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by jimenyo: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2017
Keegan:

Who cares,of what benefit is your respect? A nonentity like you.
Too bad!
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Rilwayne001: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2017
He shouldn't die, he should finish what he started. sad
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by jom28gy(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2017
is the story making the rounds true?
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by stinechykee: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2017
nedu666:
yorubas are the most hypocritical animals u will ever meet. deep inside they are praying the man dies so that osinbanjo takes over, while on the outside are pretending they love the man. but guess what yoruba fools, there is a reason why buhari ensured total nothernization of security forces because of event like this should occur, yemi will be given the aguyi ironsi treatment.
You dey mind those hypocrites,coward and useless tribe.Osibande will never become president because we Igbos will align with Housas to fight them even though we don't need Nigeria and also we hate PMB but rather than those hypocrites and coward tribe become president through Osibande we Igbos will chose laser devil which is Housa/Fulanis against those Yoruba and hypocrits tribe call Afonja
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by NkayTiana(f): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2017
That's how Yar'Adua's own started as a rumour
Buhari something is fishy behind closed doors....

Teeeyana says so!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by oxyG: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2017
SirJeffry:
Once one's death news start flying around whether true or rumor, something terrible is going on at the background. I wish him life though.
BIG LIE! More than this was said of the Evil Genius more than 20years ago and up till today,he still lives.Our President Shall live to complete his mission. Although Nigeria is very difficult now,I still have an undiluted confidence in the fact that Muhammadu Buhari, (whom I know is not perfect), still loves us;the masses more than many of our past leaders.If you have ever tasted leadership, you will understand that 0.1% of sincerity in leadership is harder than 99% sincerity of followership. Really things are hard but we will never understand the good God has used Buhari to bring to the masses until he leaves.
May Allah bless you and us all.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Keegan: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
You dey mind those hypocrites,coward and useless tribe.Osibande will never become president because we Igbos will align with Housas to fight them even though we don't need Nigeria and also we hate PMB but rather than those hypocrites and coward tribe become president through Osibande we Igbos will chose laser devil which is Housa/Fulanis against those Yoruba and hypocrits tribe call Afonja

Maybe you didn't see this, let me show you.
The onyi ara guy you just quoted said yemi will be given the aguyi ironsi treatment.

My questions to you
1. Who was aguyi ironsi?
2. What treatment was given to him?
3. Who dished out the treatment?

Your hatred for the Yoruba nation has beclouded your sense of reasoning and you will all die of frustration.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by 1metre: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2017
Keegan:

Eyah sorry o. Why are you people so frustrated?! Now I know the hardship is biting harder.
NDLEA clamping down on your main source of income also there's no ineffectual buffoon to bail you out now. Ntoorrrrr, no pady for jungle.
Face your miserable life squarely because your suffering has just begun. Onyi ara.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by teebell999(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2017
sweerychick:
you sound childish, I used to admire your post before, but I've lost respect for you undecided

Who your respect epp

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Shikena(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
You mean you most coward tribe in Nigeria? I even pray that PMB is dead let's see who will run and scream wen fight start in this Nigeria.Everybody know you people as the most coward in this planet Earth
They will dress like women and run to Ivory Coast after making empty noise all over the place when the Black Scorpion descends on them grin
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Shikena(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2017
stinechykee:
This is no news. The hypocrites and cowards have aligned well and worked with their northern oppressors in the past - Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Azikiwe Jonathan. They are good partners and long may their alliance continue grin
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by gozzlin: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2017
Opakan2:
someone should call these Ipob guys to order, they are the ones spreading lies and hate everywhere

If anything happens to PMB or any northerner, their people are as good as suya in the North and the SE
we yorubas won't interfere

All y'all have always been cowards, so, tell me something I don't already know.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by legibow: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2017
This how u did to yaradu'a.... U people should always confirm mater b4 given us.... Died or alive... Fly to the uk for confirmation
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by teozey111(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2017
midolian:
These beasts won't stop wishing their ruler bad..

The day they ll know Buhari cares about them is the day he ll attend their dilector's funeral in Kuje.
why will Nigeria be praying for him to die?that's because he's a bad omen
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by emi14: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2017
Keegan:

You're very sick, tell me how my comment means condemnation of the whole igbo nation?
Why are you people so frustrated?! Now I know the hardship is biting harder.
NDLEA clamping down on your main source of income also there's no ineffectual buffoon to bail you out now. Ntoorrrrr, no pady for jungle.
Face your miserable life squarely because your suffering has just begun. Onyi ara.
I got the right word for you. Misguided. You have no home training. I pity whoever claimed to be your parents.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by gregyboy(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2017
thesicilian:
A foreign blog carries fake news saying our President is dead, and instead of attacking the foreign media we are here fighting ourselves.

to me is dead already be true or false

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Shaev7(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2017
SirJeffry:
Once one's death news start flying around whether true or rumor, something terrible is going on at the background. I wish him life though.

Brother, you are right. something is fishy.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by nwosu35: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2017
I just spoke to Buhari and he is doing very fine. . . Remember he still on vacation so why this story. . .

Pls bottle of beer

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Keegan: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2017
emi14:
I got the right word for you. Misguided. You have no home training. I pity whoever claimed to be your parents.

E pain am, e wan cry. No more hiding for the drug pushers.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by fortunejum: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2017
SirJeffry:
True talk
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by najighjighpaul: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2017
this government think power is a childs play, they don't want to tell us about our president's death but the USA embassy and UK embassy have the news
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by najighjighpaul: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2017
let just ask our self this question y did Jonathan visit obasanjo......something happened,oh y are there throwing stones @ him also cos there are scared ojb told him the real story
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by jiinxed: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2017
zheroes:
even if he dies your suffering will still continue!!!!

LOL. I'm in the USA, if you convert what i earn in a day, I can buy your whole family into slavery. Tokunbo car seller grin
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by emi14: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Keegan:

E pain am, e wan cry. No more hiding for the drug pushers.

You're misguided
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by cyberguy72(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
nero2face:
are u OK @all?, or u juat want to make issues, maybe u didn't even read my post b4 quoting me...of cuz am an Igbo and I pray for Biafra... but I don't fight for it...i never wished Buhari death, and I will never wish him death...please learn to be cool
Why not?.He Should die joor
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by amdoyin82(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Solowande:
how old are u?
I should rather ask you that question..
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by tillaman(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
He's very much alive, dis garba shehu no well sha, see as e finish bro Jonah
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ourema(f): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
oxyG:

BIG LIE! More than this was said of the Evil Genius more than 20years ago and up till today,he still lives.Our President Shall live to complete his mission. Although Nigeria is very difficult now,I still have an undiluted confidence in the fact that Muhammadu Buhari, (whom I know is not perfect), still loves us;the masses more than many of our past leaders.If you have ever tasted leadership, you will understand that 0.1% of sincerity in leadership is harder than 99% sincerity of followership. Really things are hard but we will never understand the good God has used Buhari to bring to the masses until he leaves.
May Allah bless you and us all.
Very reasonable comment. Thanks for the good work
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Solowande(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
amdoyin82:
I should rather ask you that question..
i'm old enough to know dat u behave childishly

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.