Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Who Is Going To Slimshady_invasion 3.0? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Going To Slimshady_invasion 3.0? (387 Views)

Fappening 3.0 Continues With The WWE Stars Jojo, Paige, And Maria Kanellis Leak / HELP! Patience Ozokwor Is Going To Ruin My Marriage To Adesuwa - BANKY W / Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Going To Slimshady_invasion 3.0? by Eventbriz: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Prominent Nigerian Dancer/Hypeman, Slimshady is set to stage His 3rd annual ground breaking and epoch-making concert. This year’s event which is brought to you by developaz entertainment & I publicise Africa and powered by general street services.

Tickets are sold on www.eventbriz.com. You can win a FREE ticket Slimshady_Invasion 3.0 courtesy of Eventbriz.

Simply by joining any of our social media pages and leaving the comment "My Coupon code" on the event post. We will release a 100% discount coupon code for the event soon.

Don't forget venue and date for this event! See below:

Venue: Marble arch event center, Awka, Anambra state.

Date: 10TH February, 2017

Time: 6:00 pm

(1) (Reply)

Video Anti Trump Protestor Lights Girl Hair On Fire / #wewillprotest: 2face Addresses Protest Issue On Facebook Live / Audu Maikori Will Reportedly Be Released By The Police Today- Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.