Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl (6853 Views)

Marlian Lecturer And A Marlian Student Funny Chat / See The Funny Chat That Has Been Causing Reactions On The Internet / Funny Chat Between Mercedes-benz And A Twitter User (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl by GeneralFeezy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
This conversation occurred between a guy and a lady friend of his who always remembers him anytime she needs help. Anyways this time the guy decided to sharp up and stop being a mugu

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin

Girls and recharge card.

Be like

APC and lies

1 Like

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl by myfantasies(f): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Op where is the chat
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl by GeneralFeezy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
GeneralFeezy:
This conversation occurred between a guy and a lady friend of his who always remembers him anytime she needs help. Anyways this time the guy decided to sharp up and stop being a mugu

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl by eph12(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
But some girls can beg for airtime sha
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl by DozieInc(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
You don learn
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl by decatalyst(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Smart dude.

You be the number one MVP jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl by marshalcarter: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2017
looooooolzzzz.....me too dinor want to spoil the money in my wallet grin I loh dis dudegrin
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl by Bluezy13(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2017
Hehehe...
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And A Seemingly Smart Girl by san316(m): 5:46am On Jan 23, 2017
I have been in this situation before. The girl call me from her village say dem no dey sell recharge card there. I send am fake recharge code, del block her line and she used another number to call me. Girls and scam eehhn. How network go dey una village but no recharge card? Are u hearing me?

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Pun-star? Drop Your Best Puns! / Emmm! Its About Akpos And A Teacher☹☹☹ / Photo: Amazing!!! Is this real or carved? Even Nature Rocks!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.