Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,422 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:11 PM

Bitcoin Trender(dot)me Fun | Freedom | Fortune - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Trender(dot)me Fun | Freedom | Fortune (462 Views)

My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in / Wallet Fortune / Wealth Creation Seminar- Investment In Gold And Make Fortune In A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Trender(dot)me Fun | Freedom | Fortune by Oochie(m): 1:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Please Read Following Carefully Till The End

The Trender(dot)me platform I’m about to introduce to you is new and
it uses btc payment system to enable members to
get 100% of upgrade payment from members to members.

Now imagine again, what you can do with 163.60 BTC - (Pls do the maths)
You only need 0.02 BTC to get started and you can earn up to 163.60 BTC per year

Please read below to see upgrade fees/earning per stage WHY you should join now

Benefit of joining NOW

JOIN NOW TO BE AHEAD OF THE PACK BEFORE PEOPLE WILL START JOINING IN THOUSANDS

1. You get referrals through 'spill over effect' from the team or any of your uplines who take their success personal and put in their own efforts. We encourage you to take your success personal too.

2. We can also train you to become leader on this platform.

3. You will only pay signup fee is 0.01, You will pay admin fee of 0.01 but this will change soon.

4. Access to milestone party (trender(dot)me #connectparty) that will be taking place around the world.

5. Access to milestone event (Entrepreneurship Seminars) that will be taking place in your city.

6. More importantly, you will be part of our fast growing team that will make you money while you are having fun connecting with like minded people.

@ LEVEL 1:
Join with 0.01 BTC $10
2 people will donate to you
2 x 0.01 btc
(Then you upgrade to level 2 with 0.015 btc)
0.02 – 0.015 btc
= 0.005 btc profit on level 1

@LEVEL 2:
4 people will donate to you
4 x 0.015 btc
= 0.06 – 0.04 btc (upgrade to level 3)
= 0.02 btc profit

@LEVEL 3:
8 people will donate to you
8 x 0.04 btc
= 0.32 – 0.2 btc (upgrade to level 4)
= 0.12 btc profit

@LEVEL 4:
16 people will donate to yo
16 x 0.2 btc
= 3.2 – 1 btc (upgrade to level 5)
= 2.2 btc profit

@LEVEL 5:
32 people will donate to you
32 x 1 btc
= 32 – 2 btc (upgrade to level 6)
= 30 btc profit

@LEVEL 6:
64 people will donate to you
64 x 2 btc
= 128 btc profit

This is what you need to get started
Get your BTC Wallet

Please only join if you have 0.02 btc ready to go!

2017 Together We Can Make It Big "Year Of The Coin"

Open Signature To Follow

To Join Our WhatsApp Group
Indicate Interest Thanks

FUN | FREEDOM | FORTUNE

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / The Truth About MMM. / A Foolish Entrepreneur Listens But A Wiser One Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.