Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Am Not The Biological Father Of That Baby – Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Ikedieze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not The Biological Father Of That Baby – Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Ikedieze (1881 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not The Biological Father Of That Baby – Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Ikedieze by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:23am On Jan 22, 2017
Comic Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze popularly known as ‘Aki’ took to his Instagram page on 1st of January 2017, to share photo of the newborn baby below and minutes later, news went flying all around saying the actor and his wife have welcomed a new child.
Well the actor has now come out to debunk the rumor, saying the child is not his but his niece.
http://news.stephoyce.com/index.php/2017/01/12/i-am-not-the-biological-father-of-that-baby-nollywood-actor-chinedu-ikedieze-aki-cries-out/

Re: I Am Not The Biological Father Of That Baby – Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Ikedieze by samtee37(m): 6:00am On Jan 22, 2017
I don't believe this.... Give us better source and not this Volcker and bull hungry bloggers embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Biological Father Of That Baby – Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Ikedieze by coolebux(m): 6:53am On Jan 22, 2017
Woreva, dorgh!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Refuses Navio’s 36M For A Collabo / Musician Taiye Currency Narrowly Escapes Death (photo) / Actress "Dasha Polanco" goes completely Unclad for Women's Health magazine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.