Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man (1385 Views)

I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man by uniquechukwuma: 5:25am On Jan 22, 2017
I get a lot of emails from women who are in a very common and extremely painful situation: they’re hung up on or involved with married men. A lot of them tell me that the reason they can’t let go is because the man is in a “bad” marriage or that the wife is even downright abusive.

If you can relate to this, there’s something you need to know. No matter how wonderful a man is, the ONLY thing that counts is whether or not he wants to be with YOU – permanently and fully. Moreover, a man who stays with an abusive woman wants – on some deep level – to be abused.

This means that if you are a nice, good woman, even if he were to leave his

Continue
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/01/22/what-to-do-if-youre-in-love-with-a-married-man/
Re: What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man by mayoor15(m): 5:35am On Jan 22, 2017
Why will you be in a relationship with a married man, you are not helping his marriage in any way... Anyways, karma will always come back to hunt you...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man by uniquechukwuma: 5:55am On Jan 22, 2017
But it happens
mayoor15:
Why will you be I'm a relationship with a married man, you are not helping his marriage in any way... Anyways, karma will always come back to hunt you...
Re: What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man by mayoor15(m): 6:00am On Jan 22, 2017
uniquechukwuma:
But it happens
yes it does, but karma will always come back to hunt people that does that

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man by uniquechukwuma: 6:17am On Jan 22, 2017
At be I think so
mayoor15:
yes it does, but karma will always come back to hunt people that does that
Re: What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man by Mrdecent(m): 6:34am On Jan 22, 2017
What is the solution... I can't read it here
Re: What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Run for your life
Re: What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man by uniquechukwuma: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2017
That cannot be a solution. There are many of them
AgbenuAnna:
Run for your life

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man by uniquechukwuma: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2017
Open the link
Mrdecent:
What is the solution... I can't read it here
Re: What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man by Mrdecent(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2017
uniquechukwuma:
Open the link
LA open la openeleelle

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You’re Having Sexual Affair With A Married Man by skywalker240(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Any lady who is dating a married man and know she is, has no excuse. That is foolishness unspeakable.

(1) (Reply)

The Ghanaian Manz Strength! / Where Is Our President(photos)? / Story That Touches The Heart-----------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.