Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,854 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 AM

Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) (2302 Views)

Fake Doctor Performed Over 500 Surgeries & Caused 46 Deaths Before Arrest- DSS / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos / Dr Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries With Her Medical Team In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Wow! Read according to the doctor who transformed his chest after the cut…

Botched surgery can always be corrected. Make sure that you see an expert! This patient received two different sized implants from another doctor and was unhappy with his results. I was able to give him two matching implants and reshape and define his chest for a more aesthetic, masculine appearance. Thanks for coming in, Kyle! I’m so glad you love your results.
#LeifRogersMD #LRMD #pec #chestday #implant #botched #results #amazing #transformation #gym #muscle #gains #lift #sixpack #happy #body #ripped #BeverlyHills #Pasadena #LosAngeles #LA #

http://news.stephoyce.com/index.php/2017/01/19/photos-guys-now-undergo-surgeries-to-have-chest-abs-and-muscles-must-see/

Re: Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) by samtee37(m): 5:58am On Jan 22, 2017
Wetin eye no go see
Re: Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) by femolacqua(m): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2017
Na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) by fernandoc(m): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2017
This is the most useless thing a guy can do. Height of lazyness. If this kain guy jonse around me I go just use scissors deflate the artificial chest...mk we go police.
Re: Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) by coolebux(m): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2017
Laziness in higher places
The real 6packs is at the gym center
Go make yourself manly if you're really a man.
Re: Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) by Arabjo(m): 6:53am On Jan 22, 2017
coolebux:
Laziness in higher places

The real 6packs is at the gym center

Go make yourself manly if you're really a man.
His choice thou BTW where is ur single pack?
Re: Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2017
fernandoc:
This is the most useless thing a guy can do. Height of lazyness. If this kain guy jonse around me I go just use scissors deflate the artificial chest...mk we go police.
Haha...lol. u no get joy aswear. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2017
Arabjo:

Dats wicked grin
Re: Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) by coolebux(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2017
Arabjo:

Why did you suddenly bcom his advocate, are you also a HOMOSEXUAL
Re: Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) by kheengjay(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2017
Not in support of this madness, God nos i cherish my sit ups and bench press .

but come to think of it what is good for the goose is also good for the gander..... time to pay girls back with fake abs and lie lie muscle when dm dy decieve us with fake yash and boobee

just saying
Re: Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Still looking very fake. Nothing beats the real thing. What does it take to build nice muscles? It just shows one thing about this guy laziness. He will need to change the implants on a regular which will still incure more wasted cheese.
Re: Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Still looking very fake. Nothing beats the real thing. What does it take to build nice muscles? It just shows one thing about this guy laziness. He will need to change the implants on a regular which will still incure more wasted cheese.

Exactly my thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Fenugreek For Health And Healing / Nairaland Saves Me From Hypertension / How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.